drunken stupor

The 30 Day love curse.

"You know, i dont understand why your bothering me....didnt you say earlier today that i was bothersome?" I grumbled drunkenly. We had already made our way through four bottles of soju. I was trying to keep my head up but it wasnt working so i resigened to resting it in my palm. 

"I never said you were bothering me...i said our fake relationship was tiresome." He corrected with a flourish of his finger.

"Yada yada, semantics good sir." Ilhoon cocked a brow before snickering at my drunken speech. "Youre so irritating!"i yelled swinging my arm at him and in the process i knocked the bottle of soju over spilling it on him. He yelped shocked and jumped startled. 

"Yah! Clumsy!" He yelped. 

"Mian." I apologized. 

"Its fine, come with me to change my shirt." He said standing up and knocking the table in doing so he spilt soju onto me.

"Oh! You did that on purpose!" I cried out. 

"No i didnt i swear!" He said shaking his head incredulous. He dropped some bills onto the table and shoved the remaining bottles of soju into a to go bag."come on, ive got a change for you too." I nodded standing up wobbling as i went. 

"Woh...be careful." Ilhoon said movig to hold me but he was as drunk as me and we both just stumbled into the table laughing. Using eachother for support we made our way out to the street and waved our arms for a cab laughing the whole time. 

"You know you arent to bad when youre drunk." I said poking his cheek as we sat in the back of the cab. He made a face smacking my hand away. 

"You arent to bad when im drunk either." He replyed with a smirk. I furrowed my brow not getting his initial joke until a moment later.

"Yah!" I yelped smacking his arm. He winced in mock pain as he started laughing. I let him lead the way up the stairs of his apartment building letting us into his apartment. I was surprised to see it was surprisingly neat for a mans house. 

"Hang here, ill get you a shirt and shorts."  Once we were both changed into his clothes we plopped down at a coffee table in his living room. 

"Omo...we left ji hoon and yuri." I said laugjing as i took another shot . 

"Oh ." It seemed he hadnt noticed either. 

 

"What no way! I totally won that round!" I cried out as ilhoon tried to flick me in the forehead. 

"Fine...go ahead." He said closing his eyes to let me flick his forehead. I moved to sit on my knees eagerly as i readied myself to flick his forehead, deciding last minute to smack him in the head instead. Sticking my tongue out between my lips and scrunching my nose i moved to smack his forehead when his eyes shot open an he caught my wrist perplexed i quickly tried to smack him with the other wrist but he grabbed it as well. 

"Thats cheating." He said smirking. I tried pulling.my arms from him but he held it tightly not letting me go. "You deserve punishment." He mumbled as he leaned forward lightly. I leaned away slightly but he released one wrist and circled his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him as he pecked my lips once gently. He looked me in the eyes after and all i could do was look at him, i couldnt move away. He leaned in again placing another soft kiss on my lips, he continued to peck my lips softly another three times before he kissed me again longer. I reacted to his kisses voluntarily as i began to kiss him back. He took the lead depening the kisses as he released my other wrist and shifted to his knees beginning to lean over me pressing me backwrds slowly until i was laying on the floor with him a top of me kissing me deeply. i couldnt think stright my mind was in a drunken haze made worse by the contact with ilhoon. My heart was going a million miles an hour as he kissed me and i loved it.