Wrong chat! Wrong chat!!

Best entertainment!

 

 

Sien POV

I flopped in the couch with a sigh, finally home after another busy day. But it was a fun day, Sungmin returned, finally. I felt happy and delighted, we all missed that clumsy titan. But now I just wanted to sleep... Just when I rested my head on the soft cushion, my phone vibrated. Kakaotalk message, from Lara. Groaning while trying to get up, I read the message.

Nammie's wife: Yo~

The allmighty CEO: Hey~ I'm tired T.T

Nammie's wife: Me too...

Nammie's wife: So now tell me what happened the day you went to Busan. e u e

The allmighty CEO: oh waaaaeeee!

Nammie's wife: Because you took intruders with you and since then they come party bombing all the time XD they are named Bangtan Sonyeondan~

The allmighty CEO: well... We visited Hyunwoo's filming set and he was there filming with Shanice, and Bangtan was there too.

Nammie's wife: oh that's why she came. Jun was very happy since then~ ^_^

The allmighty CEO: yeah~ ^o^ Shanice should come more often, it's fun, and Jun is finally getting used to the new environment.

Nammie's wife: Treu

Nammie's wife: *Teue

Nammie's wife: *TRUE GOD DAMMIT

The allmighty CEO: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Nammie's wife: anyway, continue! Why did Bangtan come with you?

The allmighty CEO: So we met them thanks to Shanice and -Hoseok is really handsome- we decided to hang out together, and it was a lot of fun! Jin is such a playboy e u e And man! J-hope and Jimin are the new U-kwon and Chen!

Nammie's wife: .....What did they do?

The allmighty CEO: Asked for my age.

Nammie's wife: /facepalms/ is that such a drama?

The allmighty CEO: YES IT IS, THAT IS TOP SECRET BEST ENTERTAINMENT INFORMATION

Nammie's wife: Calm your , bae

The allmighty CEO: -n- but anyway Raehyun saved me once again and we had an encounter with a great amount of sasaengs and fleed, that's why we took Bangtan with us. It was a lot of fun and they are all really good-looking~

Nammie's wife: I can imagine that.

The allmighty CEO: so that was my story, now let's talk about Woohyun... e u e What did you guys do that day?

Nammie's wife: Nothing. Really nothing.

Grandpa (Sunggyu): Not true.

The allmighty CEO: What are you doing here?

Nammie's wife: OAO STAHP

Titan (Park sungmin): ehh... This is the group chat...

Nammie's wife: WHAT

The allmighty CEO: Oh god-

Don'ttalktohim (U-kwon): ooooohh our CEO's just got busteeeed~~~

MyBoyfie~~ (Hyuk): Sien, come to the square immediately, we need to talk.

The allmighty CEO: okay...

Chicken1 (Onew): Why do I have such a bad feeling about that...

Nammie's wife: I know right...

ColdCityDork (L): Anyway where did Woohyun-hyung go-

I didn't read those last messages anymore because I was rushing towards the square close to our entertainment. It was the place where me and Hyuk always encountered for our dates. But now it won't be a date, oh god I'm so scared! I think he will break up with me! Not good! NOT GOOD! I don't want that!! Sanghyuk is my boyfriend! But wait... The sparks of our relationship were slightly going away... What would the reason be?

When I arrived at the square, panting heavily, I saw that Hyuk was already waiting for me. "Sien..." he suddenly hugged me and I blinked, what was his intention? I was confused. "I'm sorry... But we can't go on like this..." he murmured. I knew it! I really knew it! I am single again! I couldn't help but start to sob softly. I heard my now ex-boyfriend gasp and he started to my hair while mumbling apologies... It was so cute to see him like that. "Don't cry please..." I looked up at him while frowning and murmured: "Why did you break up with me..." He sighed before answering, "First, it was getting close to being revealed, and two, you give too much attention to the others, I'm sorry for being a jealous punk..." I chuckled, this was my chance. "You are indeed a jealous punk~" I stomped his chest lightly and giggled. "The crying was an act, Hyukkie, I totally understand~" I grinned cheekily. "What? Y-yah!" he widened his eyes, he was surprised, mission succesful. I ran away while laughing and he chased after me. When he caught me, he started to poke my sides, and since I'm very ticklish, I bursted into laughter. "You punk~" he laughed along and back hugged me. "We didn't have this much fun for a long time... Right?" I sighed happily and looked at the starry night sky. "Maybe it was a great idea to become just.good friends again..." he smiled softly and looked up too. "I wonder how the others reacted~" I chuckled as I took my phone. I had a lot of kakaotalk messages. All the same: "did he break up with you?" All so curious aish... "Look~" I showed the messages to Hyuk and it made him chuckle. I screencapped it all and let hyuk send a message in the group chat.

The allmighty CEO: hello I am Sien and I am a stupid girl!

The allmighty CEO: I should've never ed you, Hyuk...

He took my phone again and typed another message.

The allmighty CEO: You know me ;D

PartnerInTime (Seungyeop): I bet they broke up as friends

The allmighty CEO: ding ding dong you got that right!!

Junjunfufufu (Jun): I like this atmosphere...

And everyone was like OMG JUN and it made us both laugh.

A few hours later, I flopped on my bed, finally home. I had a fun time with Hyuk. As I changed his kakaotalk name, I smiled softly. Myboyfie~~ was now AwesomeHyukkie, and we were both happy. We're y free and single! But there was one thing I was wondering about, Woohyun. He was the only one that had never answered the chat. Was he shy? Aaaww fufufufufu~ good luck with that, Lara. I chuckled softly and I went to sleep.

Lara's POV: 

(I just used everyone's normal names, because it would be too confusing idk c: only Ukwon, Laura have another name) 

Lara: Guys
Lara: Guys
Lara: Guys, I'm bored.
KittyKwon: How about you do your work for once?
Lara: How about you shut up, mortal
KittyKwon: Have you been playing Skyrim again? 
Lara: SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!
Hyosung: shaddup Ukwon, let her be.
Lara: HA!
Honeypop: and why am I in this groups chat again?
Honeypop: Wait
Honeypop: skyrim? 
Honeypop: ULFRICK FOR LIFE!
Lara: That's my Laura c:
Honeypop: Even though I am the one who make you play skyrim
Lara: /puts my fingers softly on your lips/ shhtt--- It's okay
Kittykwon: seriously? you guys are even acting lesbian in a group chat? 
Hyosung: omfg. I
Hyosung: *ship
ParkKyung: I too
Honeypop: So yeah, why am I here again?
Lara: ayyy Holke
​ParkKyung: Please, stop calling me Holke
Lara: No
ParkKyung: Okay
Lara: Good that we talked about it
ParkKyung: Exactly
KimMyungsoo: Where's Woohyun?
Hyosung: No idea
KimMyungsoo: well, he'd obviously hear the notifications because you guys are SPAMMING
ParkKyung: We're not spamming
Lara: We're giving you love ♥​
KimMyungsoo: Well love or not, It's annoying. 
ParkKyung: /cries/
Lara: /sobs/ 
-KimMyungsoo left the group chat- 
jjangDongwoo: Hey guys c: 
Lara: Hey Dongwoo c:
JjangDongwoo: c: 
Jjangdongwoo: so, how are you and Woohyun doing?
-Lara left the group chat-
Kittykwon: what a loser
-KittyKwon added Lara to the group chat-
Lara: I hate you.
KittyKwon: ◕‿↼​
Lara: Euhm please stop those gay emoji's
KittyKwon: Euhm please stop being so tsundere
Lara: euhm please go yourself you douch nuzzle.
KittyKwon: /is offended/
Lara: You'd better be c: 
Woohyun: wow guys, 200+ messages? 
-Hyosung left the group chat-
Parkkyung: omfg I get it
-Park Kyung left the group chat-
KittyKwon: Fighting Lara (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง​
- KittyKwon left the group chat-
Lara: I am never going to add them ever again
Woohyun: Why do they always do that?
Lara: No idea
JjangDongwoo: Because you guys are loser and everyone s you
JjangDongwoo: Ships* 
-JjangDongwoo left the group chat-
Woohyun: I am so done with my members. smh.
Lara: I'd say 'I feel you' but then I realized I am not an idol. 
Lara: i could call sien my member, but that would be disgusting
Woohyun: You guys have such a weird relation tbh
Lara: We love/Hate each other
Lara: c: 
Honeypop: You guys know I am here too
Lara: yeay laura 
Honeypop: but I well leave too, call it peer pressure u v u 
-Honeypop left the group chat-
Lara: I will delete her from my testament
Woohyun: great friends we got there
Woohyun: Anyway
Lara: Yeah?
Woohyun: It was nice drinking coffee with you, we should do it again
Lara: Yeah we definately should
Chennie: OMFG You guys are still here? 
Lara: Out of all people---
Woohyun: Urgh
Chennie: wow guys, I'm happy to see you too

Jongdae really knew when to in, Woohyun and I finally had a , what you would call, normal conversation. I pouted and sighed deep, takes a chip and ate it. 'If I'll grow fatt, I'll do it with you.' I said to my anime doll - Ichigo Kurosaki from bleach because I am secretly in love with him- and gently it's head. I sighed again when I realized how pathetic I look. I guess this is the reason why I've never had a boyfriend I guess. Just then I received a message from Woohyun, a private message?
Wow, that doesn't happen too often. I opened my kakaotalk and read the message he send me.

Woohyun: Euhm, I hope I'm not disturbing you?
Lara: Nope, of course not 
Woohyun: Good :D
Woohyun: When are you free? 
Woohyun: I mean, so we can have a date--
Woohyun: not date but, you know, a meeting
Woohyun: Well not a meeting either, call it a gathering of two people.
Woohyun:  Or idk, just --- going out no, 
Woohyun: Just meeting each other
Woohyun: Like colleges do
Woohyun: I mean friends
Woohyun: Someone please shoot me.

I almost choked on my saliva while reading those messages, he's so cute when he's a total idiot. I chuckled softly, somehow my heart felt strange. I started to beat faster when I read those messages. I have no idea why, because he accidentally said 'date' or because he wants to drink some coffee again? I have no idea, but I liked it.

Lara: I am free this Saturday, how about you? 
Woohyun: Same, I have a photoshoot in the morning, but I should be free in the afternoon.
Lara: Great, then, what should we do? 
Woohyun: eat something and then watch a movie?
Lara: sounds wonderful, how about the avengers 2
Woohyun: Sounds even better
Lara: So it's a date then, xD
Woohyun: lollol, sure it is :D