VERY SPECIAL CHAPTEEEUUUUR

Best entertainment!

Sien's POV

It was just a normal day, or so it looked like it was. But it wasn't. We were all doing our things but then I saw U-kwon and Chen preparing their trap. I let them go for once because yeah it was part of the plan. I chuckled as I saw them grinning. this was perfect for them. Then suddenly I got startled by a hand on my shoulder. It was Eli. "Come on you need to decorate the cake with us~" he smiled and I nodded, following him. When we entered the kitchen I saw a huge cake so everyone in our entertainment could enjoy it. I gasped. "Wow you made a good choice guys~" I looked around at them. "It was Myungsoo who chose the cake~" Seungyeop pointed at L who nodded happily. "Good job bro~" I high-fived him. I looked at everyone in the kitchen. Seungyeop, Myungsoo, Eli, Hongbin, Sungyeol and Youngjae. "So you are the best ones in decorating?" I said, they all nodded. They looked like some sort warriors for a child game with those sweets and whipped cream and such ready and I couldn't help but giggle. "Come on let's start or we won't have enough time!" Sungyeol yelled and he started making some admirable curls and we all joined in. Ken had brought a plan he made for the cake and I was sure, if these boys don't mess up it will be really pretty.

"Wooooaaaaaaw!" L gasped, "It's so pretty!" "Great job everyone!" I smiled and everyone applauded for each other and themselves but after some moments a squeal went through the room. Everyone flinched and looked at me. My face was full of the leftover icing... That Seungyeop had whiped onto me. "YAH! SEUNGYEOP!" I squealed and everyone started to laugh. "Wait~" Hongbin whispered something to Youngjae and they carefully picked up the cake to put it down on a table in a corner of the room. Then they grinned and whiped icing on both Eli and Sungyeol. Seungyeop and L were laughing at everyone to only get icing in their faces themselves. Yeap, we went from decorating a cake to an icing fight. Untill the door opened. "STOP!" Yan yeng yelled. "Go wash your faces! You have to look good!" she ordered and all the boys walked out of the room obediently. "You're such a party pooper unnie." I whined and she giggled. "It's almost time you know, you have to look normal." I obeyed and went to the washrooms, hiding my face to everyone that comes by. Luhan had laughed really hard when he caught a glimpse of my face full of icing. The only one that didn't laugh at me was... guess who? Yup, it was Raehyun. He acted like a sort of bodyguard and led me to the washroom while he was busy with his phone. Then he suddenly put it in front of us and yelled: "SELCA~~" I looked at it and it looked reeeeeaaaallly bad... "Raehyun...." I glared at him but he just ran away laughing. While I was washing my face I heard that I got a kakaotalk message. I checked it. 'Da villain send a photo.' I sighed. Everyone saw me anyway. But then I checked in which groupchat it was. Oh no!!! OH NO!!! IT WAS THE GROUPCHAT OF THE BUSAN GROUP!!

Sunshine (J-Hope): OMG WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rapmon: What did you do to her?

Theoneandonly (Minsu): they decorated a cake together

Sunshine: WHYWHYWHYWHY

Bootyking (Jimin): WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY CAN WE COME

Rappingforever (Jucy): No.

Longface (Onejunn): Only best entertainment except Hayana are allowed to come!

Bootyking: but whyyyyyyyyyyyy hyung T.T

HayanaQueen: Yah! Onejunn!

Longface: /leaves/

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket again. Not caring about the other messages coming in. It was almost time.

I walked into the big room that was full of christmas decorations and waited untill she came.

 

Woohyun's POV (something different yeah~)

"Was it fun?" I asked hesitantly. She nodded lightly and let out a sigh. Part 1 of the mission, complete. Give her hope and go and hang out but make it super boring. I bet Sunggyu-hyung will compliment me on my acting skills~ I feel bad for her now but yeah I know she will be really happy when she noticed why it all was. Now I have to act like I don't care about her finding it boring and make her sad. Why? This was all for Lara's birthday, cute right? I know, I love surprise parties~ I hope she... Will hug me in the end... Sigh... Guess she won't... She doesn't like me, I'm sure. Who can even like me, Nam Woohyun... I'm so jealous of U-kwon, getting all the love while he's such a meanie sometimes. Hmpf. I am always nice to her, then why? Tch... I don't get her, it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me. Am I friendzoned? Please no. Am i hated? OH GOD NO PLEASE NO. "Nam Woohyun!" I popped out of my thoughts and saw her standing next to me and I felt my cheeks go red. I had been ignoring her all the time and we were going the wrong way. "What were you doing? This is not the way to our entertainment!" she scoffed. I nodded obediently and turned around, leading her the right way. She was hanging onto my arm all the time. Hmmmmmm I wish I could stop time~ But yeah that is not part of the plan and i need to follow it.

After a long and awkward silence as we walked, we finally entered the building. I led her to the trap. I was shivering... ... I don't feel good about this AT. ALL. I don't want her to look bad... I am afraid it would make her cry... But they said that I didn't have to worry, all part of the plan they said... But I don't want this! She looks really sad already because no one did say happy birthday yet. Must not ruin it... MUST. NOT. RUIN. IT! Ah come on Woohyun! "Why are you shivering Woohyun?" she said blankly. NOT EVEN AN OPPA AFTER IT??? OMG SHE IS MAD OH GOD NO THIS FEELS SO SAD MY PRINCESS IS MAAAAAAAAAAD CAN I CRY PLEASE!! This was my inner me, my outer me just gulped. "Not feeling well?" She said. "I think I have a little fever..." I sighed and when she wants to lay her hand on my forehead, I backed. "Just go ahead, I will go to the washroom for a while and I will come after you." I shivered and ran away but behind the corner, I stopped to spy on her. She sighed, shook her head and continued her way... Oh no... I remembered that I had to wait for her at the main room. I had to wait... and laugh... wait... and laugh... be strong Woohyun, be strong.

While I was sneaking to the main room, I heard a loud splash and an even louder scream. I also heard U-kwon and Chen laughing. Poor princess... "Yah!! This is not funny!!!" Now I hope she would chase them towards the main room and I rushed to it.

"Ah you're here~" Sien came to me. "C-CEO-nim..." I stuttered. "Everything according to plan?" I gulped. "Yeah..." This is so not cool. I hope she won't be mad at us... She suddenly patted my shoulders and I saw Sunggyu behind her. "I know it's hard for you but it will make her even happier when she sees us. So just laugh at her okay? You are our most important piece." She encouraged me with a "hwaiting!" and then I turned towards our leader, Sunggyu. "You're doing a good job~ I know that you had acting talent, I'm proud of you man." He gave me a fast hug but then we quickly stopped because we heard noises. The main room was as silent as possible... I walked towards the front...

BOOM! The doors went open wildly and U-kwon and Chen entered, half laughing, half gasping from the running, they quickly hid behind me and Myungsoo. A furious Lara entered the room and looked at us with wide eyes. I feel so bad for her but I also have to admit it that it was quite funny. Sien chuckled, that was the starting sign and I started to laugh, most of the people joined in. Lara started to sob. Oh my god! i wanted to run towards her and hug her but I can't ruin it noooooooow! GOD DAMMIT!! I noticed Yan yeng and Josje closing the double door so Lara couldn't run away.

"Why do you do this to me!" She cried and yelled. I gulped. This was really hard for me. Next to me I saw Sien making a sign. This was it. This was the sign that started the party. All lights went out. "The power went out!" J-da squealed and Lee Hyun woo joined squealing. Then we saw a bunch of light coming from the kitchen and then...

Everyone looked at Kai and Suho carrying the giant cake. "1, 2, 3, 4!" U-kwon yelled and everyone started to sing happy birthday for the surprised Lara. She looked at me and I smiled cheekily. I hope it made her even happier. While U-kwon and Chen were playing the conductor of us with wide smiles, I saw Henry tasting the icing already. When we were done singing we all cheered for Lara and revealed our stack of presents for her. She started shedding tears. Oh my god. Something inside me snapped and I ruined the plan at the last moment. We were supposed to lead her to the cake and presents. But instead... I ran towards her and hugged her... I don't care about my clothes getting wet from her tears or the slime from the trap... I only cared about her. About my princess. I hugged her tight and rubbed her back. She chuckled in my arms. "You punk, you did all of this to prank me. Yah Woohyun! I hate you!" I blinked as she freed herself from my arms and gulped. Did she really hate me? "Oppa~" She laughed and stomped me playfully. "I didn't mean it~" she laughed. Everyone was looking at us and I felt myself becoming red as a tomatoe. Oh yeah I had to lead her to the cake! "Lara-" I blinked when she was gone. She had already ran to the cake and was now tasting it. I suddenly got icing in my face and looked at Myungsoo, who was grinning. "You were great Woohyun, come on, you deserve a piece of that cake too."

BOOM!

I turned around to see the door being slammed open by 7 boys and 2 girls. "Where's that party here!" one of them yelled, it was a familiar voice. "Yah! Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Onejunn yelled. "You are not allowed to come here! I told you!" Now I knew who yelled, it was Jin. When the 2 other girls appeared from behind them, Lara squealed and hugged them both. "Laura! Shanice!" She cried. All of a sudden loud music started to play. "Ayo let's party! The dancefloor is open!" Zico yelled through a mic, he was the DJ of the night. Bangtan immediately ran towards the dancefloor and started dancing idiotly with EXO. "Kids..." L said and grabbed my arm to get a piece of cake.

My princess is happy, I'm happy.

 

 

SURPRISE SURPRISE BAE~ A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CO-AUTHOR~ SARANGHAE~ I hope you like this bae~