SPECIAL CHAPTER: triple birthday

Best entertainment!

Sien's POV

Lara, Yan yeng, Josje, me and all idols except 8 of them are on a great adventure. We need to find our treasure, but it's so hard, because it's divided in 3 parts. We are already looking for hours and hours, with difficulties on our path.

The first difficulty was finding the lost people AJ and Jun. Jun was gone, Kevin and AJ went looking for him but only Kevin had returned. Was it a monster? We split in 2 groups but our group, who continued our search, we were with much more.

Second difficulty were Hyosung, P.O and UMCK. P.O was sleeping at the dorm (as Zico said) and Hyosung and UMCK just disappeared. They had their own ideas of finding the treasure and went exploring on their own... I hope they are okay...

Third problem were the other people who didn't participate. Zelo, Donghae and Seungjin. We planned something huge to surprise them, with great help of U-kwon and Chen. Some people will return from our adventure earlier to prepare. I hope those 3 will not notice it, then it will be ruined.

I was surprised by someone calling my name. It was D.O... "What Kyungsoo? Did you found one?" He nodded with a bright smile, such a little kid. "For who?" Taemin asked. "For Donghae!" D.O answered. "I think that won't fit Donghae..." Leeteuk murmured. When hearing that, D.O pouted. "It's ok Kyungsoo." I smiled, "Great job~" Then I saw Lara coming, she will be the leader of the group who will return earlier. "Should we leave now?" she asked. "Yes, and take Yan Yeng, she's good at such things..." I smirked.

Many squeals and false alarms later, we had finally found the third and last part of our treasure, due to Yoochun. The guy who is never down on earth was on earth for once, and immediately saw what we needed. "Good job Yoochun~" Changmin smiled. "Eh... What did you say?" Yoochun asked and we all laughed. His head had found his right place again, in the clouds. But where did the other group go? I first called AJ, and he finally answered: "AJ! Where are you? And Jun?" "We're all on the place of our plan! Everything is ok!" I sighed from relief. Now I had to call Lara. "Lara? Is everything going according to plan?" "Yup! We are ready to start part 2 of it!" I smirked. "Good... I will announce the beginning of part 2 now!" "Aye sir!" Lara yelled and that made me laugh. "Ok guys! Let's go!" and everyone yelled "Aye sir!" Oh god... I facepalmed. I hope it will turn out fine...

"Did you send the message?" Youngjae asked, he was really excited. "I am doing it..." I murmured, eyes fixed on my cell phone.

The allmighty CEO (me): (to Zelo) come to your dorm there is something wrong with Daehyun. 

GiantMaknae (Zelo): wow what? I'll be there in 5 minutes!

The allmighty CEO: (to Donghae) Come to your dorm, Leeteuk asked me to tell you.

Fishy (Donghae): ok~

The allmighty CEO: (to Seungjin) come to your dorm! Now!

EternalBully666 (Seungjin): lol nope

... That punk is going to ruin everything! "Chill out! I've got this..." Seungyeop said.

-added PartnerInTime to conversarion-

PartnerInTime: You really need to come you stupid kid, Jaehyung had gone insane and is destroying your anime stuff.

EternalBully666: OH I WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME!!

I smiled, good job Seungyeop.

"DAEHYUN HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY??" Zelo bursted into his dorm. "Hyung...? Where is everyone...?" The dorm was completely empty, yeah, he thought it was empty. A noise. Zelo squealed and wanted to run outside, but someone locked the door! "Oh my gawd!! Help me!!! Someone! Please!!" The giant maknae heard a click, it became dark. Zelo was shivering. "Ehh... Can you p-please put the lights on again?" "No..." the unknown person answered. It was a female. "Who a-are you?" Frightened Zelo asked. "You don't need to know..." this time it was a male. Zelo felt something on his eyes. They were blinding him with a skarf or something, then he felt hands closing around his wrists and he felt that they took him with them, and they left.

Rappingforever (Jucy): Zelo: success

And a few minutes later: 2 other messages

Donttalktohim (Chen): Seungjin: success

Ohmyjiminawasp (Chanyeol): Donghae: success

"Ok everyone! They are coming!" we put the 3 treasure parts on the table, but UMCK and Hyosung... Where are they? There were also 3 giant packs in front of us. "I think that UMCK and Hyosung are in there... They love themselves much enough for that..." Yejun whispered. I nodded, such diva's.

Donghae was blinded, they put them on a chair and ordered him to stay still. 'I know that voice...' he thought. But he was too scared to not obey, he was shivering like crazy. Seungjin and Zelo were also too scared to move, they were next to Donghae but they didn't know. Well... We thought that Seungjin was scared, but he was smirking... Dammit he must've noticed it.

I commanded to Jucy, Chen and Chanyeol to take the skarfs off. And when those 3 opened their eyes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY~~~ ZELO, SEUNGJIN AND DONGHAE!!" everyone screamed. Donghae and Zelo were crying, ah so cute but then there was Seungjin, laughing, he indeed knew it. "Sien~ You made it too obvious!" He laughed. I smiled and said: "You almost ruined it you punk!" but then Zelo suddenly hugged me, followed by Donghae, with many squeals and thank you's. "Well..." Seungjin scratched his hair, "I guess I'll hug you too!" he suddenly said and hugged me too. "Thank you~" he said while running to his A-jax groupmates. Then someone entered the room. Seungjin squealed. "Hi guys..."

Everyone was surprised to see him here, the injured clumsy titan came here for the party, Park Sungmin.

And then there was another surprise. Yejun was right. After we had given our treasures to them, they were presents, the 3 giant presents bursted open and 3 people appeared. UMCK and Hyosung. Donghae yelled: "OH WHAT A NICE PRESENT!!" while he helped Hyosung out of it. "Did you bring food?" Seungjin asked Laurine. "No," she said while flipping her hair, "am I not good enough or what?" Seungjin smirked and said: "No, if you don't have food, I won't accept you!" and he laughed and walked away. Laurine was irritated and we all laughed. kaat had it better, Zelo thought it was really funny and because of that, Yongguk thanked her. I saw her blushing, blushing very hard.

We still partied untill the early hours and played some karaoke and such. There were also some party bombers who came without invitation: snsd, and also Nicole, she had been labelmates with A-jax when she was with Kara, and also Laura and Shanice, our childhood friens. "Good job princess." Hyuk gave me a kiss on my cheeck. Then Gongchan came running: "Honey~~~ you did great~!" and he hugged me. I can't go without Gongchan's happiness. After I high-fived Lara, also Raehyun came to me: "You did a great job CEO-nim~" and he petted my hair, wow that was unexpected. He smiled and then suddenly yelled: "I WILL BE THE NEXT FOR KARAOKE!!" I laughed, Raehyun must've been drunk. Lastly Seungjin came to me: "The party is awesome! Thank you! Let's sing a duet on karaoke!" "Ok Seungjin~" I smiled, he must be drunk too...

Happy birthday to Seungjin, Zelo and Donghae~