Being a CEO is hard

Best entertainment!

Sien's POV

The previous evening:
Kakaotalk group chat:
The allmighty CEO (me): don't forget to be ready tomorrow at 8 am! Say, Onejunn, Jinon and Hyeongkon, don't forget any of your members~
LongFace (Onejunn): Can I forget Minsu?
Theoneandonly (Minsu): oh hell no hyung!
PartnerInTime (seungyeop): Ack so early
WannaBdavisual (kan): euhm what is going to happen tomorrow...
Da villain (raehyun): we are going to busan u
The allmighty CEO: yeah u
Therebel469 (say): J-da is already sleeping XD
Superwoman123 (J-da): .... Unnie no I am not... ._.
Therebel469: You better should! Everyone should! It's late. Good night everyone ^o^
Da villain: Good night Say~ Good night CEO-nim~ good night everyone~
The allmighty CEO: Raehyun also through kakao, you brighten up my day, good night~
Da villain: I am honored~
EternalBully666 (Seungjin): ... Should you be...
Da villain: Yeah I should!
Theoneandonly: If you are going to argue, please start a private conversation...

And Raehyun and Seungjin didn't care about what Minsu said and they continued arguing for hours, about the most stupid things. Why was this happening? I planned a trip to busan with them, to visit Sungmin, who is still at home and also just to have some fun.

THE NEXT DAY:

I was waiting in front of the bus, the other staff was there to say bye, it will be a long, long day for us... The first ones who showed up were F.cuz, I decided to take them and boys republic with me because yeah... I promised them. Every group, especially A-jax, should look at F.cuz and do like them, they are a perfect example. Always on time, respect for everyone, sweet, they work hard and they don't whine, normally. Except Raehyun, after his discussion with Seungjin last night, and that discussion was about me! Ugh, little kids... Anyway, at 7:50 am, EvoL arrived too. I took them with us, because I don't want to be the only girl, you understand? All those dorks and F.cuz, and then me, it would be hard... The unnies all bowed to me and entered the bus, and I heard F.cuz say hi politely.

Then Onejunn came running, 3 of s following. "Guys!" Sungjoon squealed, "Where's Minsu?" I facepalmed. "Onejunn! You punk! Did you really forget Minsu?" "He was with us just some moments ago! I didn't know!" But we didn't need to worry anymore, because the rapper came running already. "Where were you hyung?" Su woong asked. "U-kwon and Chen..." he gasped, "they asked me to pull a prank on UMCK... Since the CEO's keep an eye on them..." Oh ... Those guys... "Did you do it?" I asked. "No... I ignored them and ran away." "Good job Minsu!" I smiled, "You are indeed the one and only." Minsu laughed but the rest was confused. "The one and only?" Da bin asked. "That is a long story..." I said. Only Minsu knew about it. I once wrote a story, and Minsu was meant to be the hero, I never published it. Boys republic's dancer really liked the fact that I chose him to be the hero. "We are entering the bus CEO-nim~" Onejunn bowed and entered but then he sighed: "aish... The back seats are already taken by the girls..." "Oh really?" Su woong pouted as the rest entered the bus. I heard them having a conversation: "Yah! The back seats are ours!" The girls laughed. "We were first! Bleh!" Hayana said and from the sound, I could figure out that she stuck out her tongue. "YAH!" Onejunn screamed. "Stop it hyung..." Sungjoon murmured, "they are cute..." But then came A-jax, late, again, and we took off.

In the bus, Yull (from EvoL) suddenly yelled: "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH ALL OF US!" And everyone cheered, except me, I was worried about my image. Then Seungyeop suddenly pulled me from my seat, "You have to participate too!" I shook my head but everyone was waitin for me so I decided to take the risk and make the kids happy. Of course, the boys of A-jax targeted me. Hyeongkon started: "Sien!" Oh ... "Truth..." I sighed. It should be fine, but then Say remembered that they had a lie detector. I was ruined. Hyeongkon squealed, this will be so fun for him, and the rest, but not for me. Raehyun was silent, was he... Worried? I don't know, he is the only one out of all the boys that always chose my side and protected me many times from the other kids. He even once protected me from one of U-kwon's traps, sacrificing himself instead. "CEO-nim... Did you understand my question?" I looked at A-jax' leader with wide eyes. "Eh... What?" "I said: Who is your favourite of all of us here." Oh crap... Who should I pic... I put my hand on the lie detector and I said... "Yejun-oppa..."

Everyone was laughing at me while I looked at my aching hand. "I'm so sorry Yejun..." I pouted. "But who is it for real?" J-da said. "Seungjin..." I murmured, almost silently. "Who? Seungjin?" Hyeongkon said way too loud and I stomped him. The lie detector said I was saying the truth. Everyone squealed, ooh-ed and aah-ed and I sighed, it turned out pretty fine. "You continue sien!" Da Bin said. "Ok... Jinon!" F.cuz' leader looked at me with wide eyes, surprised that I took him...

Everything went well and we stopped in front of Sungmin's house. When the injured member opened the door, he squealed, and the rest of A-jax too and Seungjin... He fled into Sungmin's arms, like a couple, cute. We all laughed. "How are you doing?" I asked when we were inside. "I am fine, but it's really boring here without all of you." He smiled. "I even miss U-kwon and Chen, and UMCK!" He grinned. UMCK, Kaat and Laurine were known as girls who do what they want and being diva's and never listening, especially Laurine, but yeah... At the bottom of their hearts, they are really nice dongsaengs.

A-jax decided to spend the day at Sungmin's, and EvoL, F.cuz, boys republic and me continued our way to visit busan, when I got a kakaotalk message.
Ourbestactor~ (Lee Hyun Woo): I am filming in Busan! Come and visit our filming set if you have the time~
I squealed. Everyone looked at me with all kinds of weird faces. "Let's go and visit Lee Hyun Woo~ He is filming somewhere around here~" And everyone cheered.

"Hey everyone~ I didn't expect you to come with that much people~" "I have my reasons Hyun woo." I smiled. We haven't seen our actor for some time, because he was gone to film a drama. "Is it going well? Are the other actors nice? Is the girl pretty?" Yejun asked. "The girl is pretty, and a trainee in Bighit, I will introduce her to you..." I didn't hear that anymore, because I saw 7 boys, they were talking to a girl. That girl was the female lead because Lee Hyun Woo walked to her and took het with him. The 7 boys followed them, they must be from Bighit too.

"Shanice? Are you filming with Lee Hyun Woo?" I asked. Shanice was a childhood friend and she was the female lead, I knew that she was a trainee in Bighit and good friends with Bangtan Boys but- wait... Bangtan boys? Those 7 boys, bowing in front of us right now are bangtan boys??? I love Bangtan Boys, they are my favourite group who is not in our entertainment. "Annyeonghaseyo~ We are Bangtan Sonyeondan~" They said as I spotted J-Hope, my bias, with that bright smile. And I...

Fangirled like crazy. ... I ruined everything of what was left of my image...

"Hey unnie... Calm yourself, you're a CEO." Shanice said with wide eyes. When I realised what I had just done, my eyes became even wider than the eyes of shanice and all the others. A moment of terrible silence and then...

J-Hope bursted out laughing, and the rest followed. I blushed like crazy and looked at everyone with, probably, a hilarious face. "Ah... CEO-nim... You're so cute..." J-Hope whiped a tear. "But you don't know her yet!" Minsu joked and everyone started laughing again. Then Shanice and Lee Hyun woo had to go to work Again. "I am really glad you visited us~" Hyun Woo said as they both bowed and walked away. "Guys..." Rap monster suddenly said, "You seem fun, can we maybe spend the rest of the day together?" Everyone looked at me with a face full of anticipation, waiting for my permission. "Of course~" I smiled. My day was awesome, yeah, I did ruin my image but... BTS, BTS dude!

Nobody outside of best entertainment knew what the CEO looks like, I was called the great mistery. But now a few more people knew. "You're quite the young type, CEO-nim~" Jimin said, we were hanging around. J-Hope put an arm around my shoulder. Dude, I was glad that A-jax wasn't here anymore. "Sien," J-Hope's tone scared me, "tell me... Are you the real great mistery CEO?" I nodded while looking for Raehyun, I gave him a sign to come to me, he might need to save me soon. Jin was hitting on EvoL (except Say) but the 4 girls were just laughing at his confidence about his face. The leaders Rap monster, Onejunn, Say and Jinon were sharing tips and tricks to keep their members out of scandals. Su woong, V, Minsu, Yejun and Jung kook were pulling funny faces at random strangers amd the rest were just chatting. "But then how old are you Sien..." J-Hope asked. I sighed, I've never told my age to people outside the entertainment. "Eh... I..." "Oh come on Sien tell us~" J-Hope's aegyo made my heart flutter. Jimin joined his hyung: "Yeah come on CEO-nim, please~~~" I couldn't resist those boys but I still hestitated: "Euh... I am..." "Why do you guys need to know?" Raehyun suddenly said. Jimin and J-Hope both pouted and I smiled at Raehyun, mouthing 2 words, 'thank you'. Raehyun is my life savior once again, my hero.

We were all surprised by many squeals. No, Donghae, Zelo or Zico were not here, neither it was me, spotting another group, but sasaengs... They came running, like 40 of them! God knew whose sasaengs it were, but in a reflex, we all started running away. "Sien..." Jinon said while running, "Our bus is close by, why don't we take bangtan with us." "Good idea Jinon oppa!" I said and I started making signs to follow us to Rap monster and he warned the members. When we all entered the bus, I sighed for relief. "No injuries? No missing members?" I asked. "Didn't we forget Hayana?" Onejunn remarked. "Oh you would like that huh?" Hayana. Onejunn's eyes widened, because that voice was too damn close, and then that tone... "But it's not your lucky day because I am right behind you with a water bottle!" and she dropped some water right on the squealing Onejunn. We all laughed, the good atmosphere had returned, but the sasaengs were still outside. "We can't let Bangtan leave like this..." Daegun said. "You are right Daegun oppa." j-Hope and Jimin were alerted by the word 'oppa' and they immediately bursted towards Daegun, asking for his age. Many people, including me, facepalmed and I continued. "Bangtan Sonyeondan, why don't you come with us? You will be safe there." I said and everyone cheered, they all like the 7 funny boys, and me too, of course. "But first, we need to get A-jax!" I said. This time V was alerted: "A-jax? But we are a good replacement!" I laughed. "Maybe..." I said. "They comstantly bully me..." "Oh! But we are good at that too!" J-Hope suddenly yelled, "ask Shanice!" "oh!" I said, Shanice! I send her a message on kakaotalk: 'Bangtan is with us~ we had to flee from sasaengs~'
Magnet735 (shanice): okay~ you like J-Hope, don't you = v =
The allmighty CEO: Stahp! Shut up! I ruined my image today!
Magnet735: It was super funny~
-no answer-

So Bangtan Boys ended up staying the night, and next morning, Shanice came too. And damn, those 7 boys are the funniest karaoke people ever!

 

Due to this chapter, I started to ship Onejunn and Hayana XD

 

Lara's POV:

At the end of a dark hallway, two innocent and clueless boys stood in front of a door. It was silent and they could hear weird noises coming out of that room. 
"We need to be careful." One of the boys said. "You never know how it might react to sunlight." The other boy was dumbfounded and stared at the brave friend of his. 

"Wha-what do you mean?" He stuttered, the poor boy was frightened but most of all, he was worried. It's been two days since he last saw his beloved Princes and he was on a quest to save her, no matter how dangerous it might be. He would definitely save her, that's what he told himself over and over again.

"Okay, I don't know what's behind this door." The first guy started again. "but it might be dangerous, very dangerous. There might even be a monster that will out your very soul.  

The two brave knights looked at each other and nodded. They slowly opened the door and the rooms was pitch black, only at the end of the room there was a small light. It looked like a computer but there was no one else in the room, or so they though. 

"Be careful, the monster can show up every moment." The first guy whispered while moving closer to the light switch, he slowly turned the switch on. Now, the room was bright and there was someone sitting on the bed. That was me. 

"MONSTER!" U kwon yelled while flailing his arms when he saw me sitting on my bed. Frustrated I threw an empty bottle at his face. " OFF YOU HEAD!" I yelled back. I took my blanket and hid my face. I could hear U kwon laughing, which made me angry. 

"So you've locked yourself up in your room for two days and you read manga's?" U kwon asked while he was checking my computer. "Pandora Hearts? High School debut? " He scrolled through my tabs and as a reflex I threw a cushion at his head. He only laughed harder. "So you also ate all our snacks? You're a bad CEO you know that." He joked while poking my forehead.

I pointed at the door, telling him to leave. He threw the cushion back at me and left the room. I got out of my bed and picked up the bottle, then I realised someone else was still in my room.

"L-Lara?" I turned my head to see Woohyun. He came closer and crouched next to me. His face was really close, normally I'd get embarressed but when I don't get enough sleep , and I didn't sleep for two nights, I become very clingy and attached to everyone and also annoying ^_^ . I came closer and closer; then I jumped up and hugged him. 

Woohyun, who was still crouching, lost his balance and we both fell over. I landed on his chest and looked up, Woohyun was blushing and I just put my head back on his chest. 

Woohyun was unable to speak or move. "L-L-La-" He tried to say something but I interrupted him. "I'm tired, let's stay like this for a while." We stayed like that for a while when suddenly Woohyun's phone rang. He took his phone and sat up, I looked annoyed at him but he answered his phone. 

"Hello, Sunggyu?" He said nervouse and I came closer to hear what they were saying. Infinite's leader asked where he was, and that they've been waiting for him. 
Woohyun wanted to answer and started to stutter again but before he could say anything I took his phone from him. "Woohyun's busy, leave him alone and do something fun, bye love you." 

Woohyun looked at me with big eyes and was speechless. "Wh-what's up with you today?" He asked, totally clueless from what's going on. Normally I'd be too shy to say something to him, to even look him in his eyes and now I suddenly act like this. Jeez, I'm really a totally different person when I don't get enough sleep.

Woohyun got up and helped me get up as well. "Get ready, we're going to drink something, okay?" He suddenly said and I was surprised, this is probably the first time he invited me to go to drink something. I simply nodded and ran towards the bathroom and my dresser to get ready. 

When I entered my room again Woohyun was sitting on my bed, waiting for me. I hope I look somewhat decent. He got up and smiled, his smile was different somehow. His smile was very kind and lovely, which made my heart beat faster. 

"Let's go!" I said and ran away while looking at the floor, too afraid for him to see my red face. What the hell is even wrong with me, it must be because I'm so tired. 
I got in the car, Woohyun was driving since I still don't have my license, woops. 

"What do you want to drink?" He asked as he started the car. "Since I am tired I really wanted to drink coffee." I said quietly and turned my head. 

All he did was nod. He drove out of the parking of our entertainment. After driving half an hour we arrived at a coffee shop. It was really small, I think there would only fit ten people including the people who work there. Yet it was really cozy and cute decorated. Woohyun picked out a table on the second floor and sat down. 

"I always come here when I'm tired or when I just want to be alone." I understood why he would come to this place, from the outside this place doesn't really look like it would attract many people, yet on the inside it feels just like home and there aren't many people since it's so small. 

We ordered our drinks, no one said a word yet. But the atmosphere wasn't awkward, it actually felt really good. We got our coffee and drank it, time passed by so slow and it was really relaxing. After drinking our coffee we went back to the entertainment. 

"Lara where were you?" Josje asked as I entered the entertainment again. I looked helpless at Woohyun when suddenly Sunggyu arrived as well. 
"I- euhm, we went out to drink coffee?" I said and apologized to Josje, since I left her alone today, and the other days I read manga. I said goodbye to Sunggyu and Woohyun and ran to the office to see what work needs to be done. Still really tired, I ran through the hallway to check for Super Junior since they have a photo shoot the day after tomorrow.

The rest of the day I ran around, from hallway to hallway, from practice room to recording studios. And at the end of the day I was whacked. It was already midnight and I ordered some food since I was starving, one my way to get the food I encountered Kai and Sehun. They probably ordered something as well, most likely chicken since they always eat chicken. I greeted them and got my food, they were surrounded by fans from all kind of ages. I saw some girls who were probably 12 and other looked like they were 30. EXO really was famous then. 

Today was very hard and the CEO's are all tired. Not much later I went to bed and tried to sleep. Tomorrow is an other day, another day of hard working. But good thing I really like my work. 

 


This part of mine , please forgive me
here, have some Park Jung Min <3 


 

AND ALSO SOME MINSU O U O

And some Jerry from M.pire? e u e


 

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE O U O