Just a random day

Best entertainment!

 

Sien’s POV

I enter our big, modern building as I hear Yan yeng screaming. ‘God Sungmin are you hitting on her again…’ I think as I sighed. When I open the door, I only see chaos, like always… Hyun woo is trying to practice his lines for his new drama, Onew is eating chicken (like always), Leo and Josje are chatting while Hyuk tries to get Leo’s attention, and P.O… He’s taking naps again… Lara is trying to wake him up, but she just can’t do it. Oh and there’s Kevin, I bet that they are looking for their shy maknae again…

“PARK SUNG MIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!” I shouted. Now everyone was silent for a moment, and then the chaos started again. Yan yeng was hiding behind Zelo and she was screaming… Err… it was not actually screaming, it was a… I don’t know… Like a little mouse… “Go away Sungmin!” I’ve had enough, Yan yeng had work to do… And Zelo looked kind of awkward, he didn’t like it at all. “Sungmin-oppaaa~ Can you please leave? Yan Yeng-unnie can’t handle this, she’s still too shy.” I said doing some aegyo. Sungmin smirked and gave me an answer: “Ok I will come back for sure, make sure she’s mentally prepared.” Yan yeng squealed. As Sungmin left because he had training with the rest of A-jax, Yan yeng came to me: “Thank you again Sien-ah!” I answered: “No thanks chingu~” Behind her, I saw Zelo sneaking away. “Now go to work~” Yan yeng was still mumbling: “How could I ever be ready for that guy…” Sungmin must have great ears, he heard it and sended a text to me: What? She won’t ever be mentally prepared?? :(

Now the next problem: Pyo Ji Hoon. That punk was just taking a nap while he has to be training with his Block B hyungs. Lara came to me: “AHJUMMA I CAN’T WAKE THAT BOY UP AGAIN!” She always called me ahjumma, I thought it was funny. “Get Jaehyo…” I answered. Now I turned myself to P.O to see that he had woken up. “Aahh… Why is there so much noise… I just want to sleep…” he mumbled as he lay his head down again. “PYO JI HOON DON’T YOU HAVE TRAINING???!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU HAVE A COMEBACK SOON!!!” P.O shot up like crazy, he was really surprised. “Oh… Err… CEO-nim… Ok I’ll leave right now…” P.O knew that he couldn’t mess with me at such moments. Meanwhile Lara had returned with Jaehyo. “Seems like you don’t need me anymore.” Jaehyo laughed, as he took P.O with him to the training room.

Then I got a back hug, it was either my boyfriend Hyuk, or my best friend Gongchan. “Hi dear…” It was Hyuk. “Oh… Sanghyuk-oppa… You surprised me.” I turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Let’s go eat ice cream after the day has ended, okay?” He said as he kissed me back. “Okay oppa, but now I have work to do, and you too.” Hyuk pulled a pouty face but then he started to poke me: “You are such a workaholic! You should get some rest!” “Well oppa I am not the only one who needs rest, everyone here looks so tired…” I answered, “OH! I HAVE AN IDEA!” Hyuk looked surprised, and Leo and Josje, who heard me, too. I smirked and went looking for Lara.

10 minutes later, everyone except boys republic (since they got a day off) gathered in the main room. Lara screamed through a megaphone (where did she get that): “OK EVERYONE IT’S SAILOR MOON TIME!!! LET’S ALL WATCH TOGETHER!!!” I laughed because everyone started to cheer for Lara. I saw Josje and Leo leaving the room, Josje can’t handle much noise. Hyeongkon said something to them and laughed, I can lip read for a bit so I thought he said something like: “Oh my god I can’t believe that you aren’t going to watch sailor moon!” Everyone was shouting: “SAILOR MOON~ SAILOR MOON~” Lara was preparing to leave for the cafeteria with the big screen, but no one followed her. She sobbed: “Does no one want to watch sailor moon with me?” Seungjin started to laugh: “Wow Lara you are really weird!” Lara looked disappointed. “It’s you who’s weird Seungjin-oppa…” Seungyeop came to defend his fellow maknae: “Yeah you are really weird we all just screamed that we wanted to watch Sailor Moon with you. We just didn’t notice you were already leaving towards the cafeteria.” “OK then let’s go watch SAILOR MOON!” Lara shouted happily. “Who’s the weirdo here huh? Are you a blondie? Just kidding~” Seungjin smiled at Lara. Lara pulled a pouty face, Seungyeop and Seungjin started to poke her. Lara sobbed and screamed: “SIEN UNNIE SEUNGJIN IS BULLYING ME!!” I started to laugh. I heard Kris saying: “Sailor moon is not my style~” And Baekhyun answered him: “But you just said you love it!” and I couldn’t help to laugh even more. And Zelo, he was just super excited for his favourite anime. He is so cute.

Now we already watched some episodes of Sailor Moon. Seungjin just decided to put on another anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, some of the people started talking, or eating, or sleeping, but the reason why Seungjin has put on another anime, is Kris. He just said "I want some action...". It sounded so emotionless that i first thought it was Leo. Most of us were amazed by the awesome anime, especially Lara and Zelo. A sad part came up now. Hyuk sat next to me and pulled me close, I knew that this made him sad… I felt sad too, but not too sad, like Zelo. He was crying, I heard someone sobbing behind me too and then Baro’s voice comforting him… I am sure that it was Sandeul. The fellow members of the anime squad were all crying now, except Seungjin, he doesn’t like sad parts. I saw a weird side of Jun, the loving maknae, he was trying to cheer Kevin up. Taemin was just laughing at his sunbae Yoochun, Onew and Yunho were angry and scolded him. Lara… she was really sad… I was looking for Woohyun… ‘Ah where is that punk when you need him…’ Then I saw him and I stood up. “Where are you going princess?” Hyuk asked sadly. “Going to clear some things up.” And I stepped towards Woohyun. I whispered in his ear: “Look who’s very sad right now…” Woohyun looked weirdly: “Sandeul… Zelo… Why?” “Go and try to cheer Lara up…” “Oohhh… O-ok…” Woohyun blushed…

 

Lara's POV:

I was watching Shingeki no Kyojin together with some others. Next to me was Zelo, we both love to watch anime, we used to spend lots of our free time watching anime together. Now we were watching one of the best anime of 2013: Shingeki no Kyojin, also know as Attack on Titan. I've already seen this one twice, but it never never fails to surprise me every time I rewatch it. The anime sure is great, lots of action, lots of amazing characters and not to forget, lots and lots of feels. 

We started to watch it and a sad part came, I tried to hold my tears back but after I saw a tear falling down on Zelo's cheek I just let it go and cried along. Behind me some were talking, eating or just sleeping (which I don't understand since this anime sure is interesting). 

"N-no..." I could hear someone behind me mutter and the deep voice of Baro sounded like he was comforting someone, that must probably be Sandeul. I took a tissue out of my pocket and whipped away my tears. No matter how often I see this part, I can't stop myself from crying. 

After a while Sien, who sat behind, me got up. I wonder why. Once she came back someone else came and took a seat besides me. I couldn't see who it was since it was so dark. "A-Are you okay.": Woohyun whispered softly in my ear. I looked up and could only see shape of his face. His hair, his nose and his wide jaw. I nodded and quickly whipped away the last tear on my cheek. 

He came closer and put his arm over my shoulder. I'm glad he couldn't see my face now, because it was probably red. Woohyun pulled me closer to him and eventually I laid my head on his shoulder. And slowly, I fell asleep. 

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw some people laying on the floor. I got up and felt and my back hurt. "Damn it, this floor is so hard." I muttered. I stretched my arms and then rubbed my eyes. How late is it? Damn it I totally forgot about the upcoming schedules...

"Finally awake princes?"  I head someone say behind me. I turned and saw U-kwon, on of my best friends. I nodded and high fived him. "Morning" I said softly and waked towards the door. "Where's Sien?" I asked before I left. 

"Working, something you should do too honey." I rolled my eyes and walked towards my room.

"Quickly gonna take a shower and than up to work again." I thought out loud while texting Sien. Sorry for being so late, I'm ready in 20mins. Infinite's schedule is up next~ ^_^

That should be good enough. I entered my room and took a shower. While showering I was thinking about the night before and about Woohyun right before I fell asleep, I felt my cheeks become hot. 

Ten minutes later I was running towards practice room 3, The room where Infinite was preparing for their comeback. I opened the large door and saw Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Dongwoo sitting on the bench. Myungsoo, Hoya and Woohyun were lying on the floor and Sungjong was giving his Hyungs some  drinks. 

I clapped my hands to get their attention. "Okay guy listen up!" I yelled and everyone looked at me with a confused expression.

"The Schedule changed a bit. You guy are done practicing at eight pm and tomorrow a day of. BUT don't do anything stupid and make sure to be ready and fit for the day after." The seven guys nodded synchronized and Dongwoo got up.

"Come one ladies, let's practice some more." 

I ran through the hallway and encountered the block b members. They greeted me and I bowed. Wait, I only count six members ... where's P.O?

U-know noticed my puzzled expression. "He's sleeping." He saw I was looking for the maknae. 

Urgh why didn't I wake up earlier. Still running through the hallway, I was looking for room 12.
10..11..12! Okay here it is. I opened the door and saw all members of VIXX sitting and listening to Josje. 

She noticed me and nodded. I nodded back and left the room. 

Two down, Three more to go. I ran all the way back to practice room 4. Towards EXO.

Urgh I hate busy day like these ....