2

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

[YOU]

Yes! We will go to Korea today! As in today! Thanks for my mom, she allowed me to go to SEOUL with my friend. While packing my things, my mother knock on the door and said, "honey? can i come in?" And I smiled and said, "of course mom!" As my mother open the door she immediately sat on the floor beside me. "Honey, as I wanted to come for you. I can, you know the reason why, right?" I look in to her pretty eyes and said, "Yes mom, I know. It's okay, I have my friend. And I'm already teenager. I can manage myself." And my mom just smiled, "But still you're my baby, uhmm. You're so excited! Is it because of eksu?" I laughed and said, "EXO mom, not eksu" My mom just nod and said, "take care daughter, im sure you will see your luhan" And with that, I just hugged her and said, "I hope so mom, I hope so. You knew how much I wanted to see him right?" A tear suddenly drop on my eyes. "Dear! don't cry! you will be able to see exo and luhan, im sure. just stay positive, everything is not impossible" I kissed her on her cheeks, "Yes mom, I know. I love you" My mom just patted my head and said, "I love you too baby, go! hurry! or you will not be able to go to Seoul!" I hurriedly back on what I'm doing. "Oh! Yea, hehe. "

 

-------

'Don't disturb me!" I said, while my friend trying to disturb me by tickling me. "Oh, the monster exo girl back again!, I'm just excited you know" I looked up on her and said, "Just dont bother me. I know that you were excited, but dont be so childish okay?" and my friend just nod like a child. pssh so childish and minute passed our plane suddenly go down, and I immediately get up on my sit and to look what is happening. While walking, The girls are squealing. "ugh my ears! these girls, what is happening? why so noisy?" I got irritated and went back on my sit. While putting my earphone, my friend suddenly went to me and said, "Lexiiiiie!! Oh my god!! I-I can't breathe, the--yrearehere!" I looked at her weirdly, "what? who are they?" my friend, suddenly turn around and point something on the main door, I followed her hands, and I'm so shocked. My hearbeats!! Am I hallucinating?! Wait, what?! why?! how? I suddenly shout, "EXO!!" They turned all at me. And I saw EXO turned their head to me too. I'm so nervous, I dont know what to do. I just went back on my sit, and I can't contain my feels. Exo is sitting beside me. How lucky you are!! I turned around and saw my friend, "I see, no worry that's why they are squealing like there's no tomorrow. I sigh.

 

[LUHAN]

When we entered the airplane, I heard some of fangirls squealing likes there's no tomorrow, I put my eyeglasses on. While walking on our seat. YES. VIP SEATS. Were singers, duh? As I turned around one girl caught my attention. She's the only one who is not squealing. I guess, she doesn't know what we are. I just sigh and continue to what I'm doing, then suddenly one girl shout, "EXO!" Luckily, I turned around and saw her again. WHAT THE HECK? I thought she didn't know about us. Yeah, Luhan you're so stupid. I looked at her again and smirked and I put my earphones.

 

[YOU]

"omg lexie! he just smirked at you? LUHAN SMIRKED AT YOU! wait, am i dreaming? hallucinating or what?! I saw that, he smirked at you!" my friend told me while I'm listening to exo songs. "I dont know either, maybe he just smiled because i accidentally called their group name, yeah. Don't make me assume please, and lets take a nap. I'm so tired. You should go to sleep too! And, again.. Dont disturb my beauty sleep. If you want to just stare at them. Just stare. But dont disturb me, understood?" As I quickly put my earphone again. My friend just pout and look at exo again and blushed.

 

They didn't know that one of exo members were currently listening to their conversation..

"She likes me? interesting" and smirked again to himself.

 

OMG! SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY. Boring chapter? right? right? sorry. lol thanks. xoxo