9

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

YOUR POV:

Soon, I quickly left Luhan and Seohyun alone. I don't want them to see how hurted I am. Yes, I'm jealous. So that's why I want to ran away from them. But, Seohyun is an idol and I'm just Luhan crazy fan. It's not possible to fall inlove with Seohyun right? I sigh and then my oppa called me, I'm so happy at that time, I felt Luhan was staring at me at that time. But I managed myself to just ignore him. You know my oppa? He's an trainee, his name is James Park. He will debut soon! but not in SM. I'm so glad, so when we can meet each other evveryday. I love him as my brother but I have a little crush on him. And I admit that James is more handsome than Luhan. But Luhan is my only one love. We went to, bake shop. He want to give me a cake, because he knew that my favorite food is cake. I so love my oppa. He's older than me but he's younger than Luhan. We chitchat to each other. "Um, Lexie. Do you have already a boyfriend?" I choked, because I'm eating a cake. "No, oppa." James just smiled and patted my hair. "good then, cause if you will ask me. I will not allow you" he said. Im shocked and said, "but why oppa?" He smirked and said, "Cause I don't want to, enough asking me for those question. You will know it soon" I just nod and continue to eat my food. I know that he's staring at me. But I didn't look up.

--

We just walk around and he's in beside me. I just turn my head down all the time. As we reached my dorm. I quickly good bye to him. He just smiled and kissed my head. And I was like O_O My heart is beating so fast. No, This can't be. My heart is for only Luhan. My bias, my love. NO. You can't James. I just sigh and walk to the main door. As a put my cellphone in the table. My cellphone suddenly rang. I took it and answered, "Hel--" "Yah! Go to coffee now!" The voice said. I quickly answered him and said. "Who are you?!" He just sigh and said. "It's me Luhan. Why you didn't save my number?" I'm shocked, and said. "Ah, because you're not important." I smirked. I just want to . I can hear him sigh and finally said, "why? Am I not your bias? Am I not your love?" I want to yell at him but I didn't do it. "SO?". "Fine! I dont care, meet me at the coffee shop! bye" He shouted at me. HOW COULD BE. I just sigh.

 

LUHAN POV:

 

I just want too see that girl face. I want to .  I don't know why, I just.. Nevermind. I saw Seohyun entering SM Building as I quickly left that building. She saw me and she just blushed. WHAT. IS SHE BLUSHING? WHY? I just smiled at her. SHE'S SO PRETTY.

As soon as I reached our destination. Im finding her. But she's no where to find. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I called her and she didnt pick up. I sigh, but continuing finding her. I'm tired already and just sit in the coffee shop. I turn my head down. When I turn my head up. I finally saw her. She was..with HIM AGAIN? She saw me and went to me. WAIT.NO.WITH.THAT.GUY. She smiled at me and said, "sorry I'm late. My oppa just wanted to make sure If I were safe" and I looked to this guy. "Hi, my name is James. Lexie's oppa" He smiled and lend his hand. I just fake smiled and shook his hand. "So btw, Lexie. I will go now. I will just call you later, be safe okay?" He said. And he kissed Lexie's forehead. My eyes gulped of what I'm seeing. I can feel Lexie is blushing. I sigh and grab her wrist. I pushed her on the wall again. "STOP! What do you want then?!" She said, but I'm just staring to her eyes. I tighten my grip on hers. "TELL ME! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I lose her grip and finally said. "YOU" I can see that she's shocked. But I'm just too shocked of what I'm saying. GOD, LUHAN. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.

 

 

--

hi! bye xD