7

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

Time flies, as you woke up. You turn your head to a big mirror and whispered to yourself, "I have my own life, right mirror? Everything is not possible right? If you willing to do so, you can reach it whatever you want. But being a fan is the hardest thing of my life, Why I fell for someone who I can't reach. I think it's time to do my limitations here in the world, to forget the fangirl thing, forget EXO especially Luhan. But I don't know, If I can do it? But I will do it! Support me mirror okay?" As she turned her head down and small tear drops on her eyes. She never felt so good, because of Luhan. Being a fangirl is hard, right? Being involved in your bias. Loving him, supporting him. That's the fans will do. But for you, you want to have a strong relationship to them. Right?

--

Someone has been miscalling you. You didn't hear it because your cellphone is in silent mode. As you opened your cellphone unknown number shown up to you. You sighed and said, "who's this?" You just put your cellphone on your bag. While walking, your cellphone rang again. And this time, you answered it without thinking. "Who's this?" You can tell that he's a boy. Because of his voice. On the other line, the boy's voice is shaking.. As you continuing to say, "hello?hello? are you a mute? you have been calling me! Answer!" The boy sighed and said, "Liste-" You cut it by turning off your phone, "Those people these days, Prank calls." You sighed and went to the nearest cafe and that's your favorite place too. You can just sit and relax there.

You didn't know that someone is following you. And he just stopped when you enter in the cafe. He sighed and went to the cafe, he was watching you all the time, as you didn't realize it, because you were listening to your ipad. As you reached your table you give up and sit. You stretch your arm carefully and someone caught your eye. There was a man who has been staring you all the time, You stared at him as he staring back at you. He was wearing a cap, shades, a tshirt and a short. He's just simple by wearing this kind of clothes. You can't figure it out. You don't know who is he. But you quickly turn your head away, and you lay down your head on the table.

You didn't realize that it's getting late, someone tapping your head and said, "Miss this cafe will be close now, it's getting late already. Go home now. You're a girl, be careful okay?" You smiled of him because of his concern towards you. You quickly grab you earphone and went outside as you put your earphone you saw the man again. Who has been staring at you all the time in the Cafe. He was staring at you like PLEASEDONTGO. You staring at him and you were just scared many things came up on your mind. You just turn your head and walk faster but he's just following you. You walk fast and fast but tear drops down on your eyes. someone please help me As soon you, walks faster and faster. You were tired and gave up. You turn your head at your back and he's gone already. You thanked God but as soon you stepped forward the man appeared infront of you. He's staring at you again as you shaking and felt so scared. WHAT IF HE'S A ? NO. I'M STILL A FOR GOD'S SAKE! HELP ME! He just hold your wrist and you lose his hand but he just hold your wrist hard so that you can't manage to lose his grip he suddenly pushed you on the wall and you just shocked of what happened you were trapped on his arms, "What do you want?! I will give all my money, just let me go please, please" as tear drops on your eyes. The boy lose his grip on yours and take off his shades and cap. You turn your head up as you see who's the man infront of you. You were just so shocked. "LUHAN?!" YES. The boy who has been following you all the time is no other than Luhan your love, your bias. He just staring at your eyes like it's begging that don't ran or whatever. You stepped forward and he hold your wrist again. You turn your head to him again and said, "As what I've said before, don't hold my hand! don't touch me! were not close to each other! stop please!" Luhan is just shocked with your words, he just sigh and said, "It's been so long, I've been searching for you. I don't know what is yor problem or our problem. I can't sleep. You know?! Everyday I'm thinking of you. Everytime I'm thinking. WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU? WHY YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME?! WHY?!" As he hold your wrist hard, "It hurts" You said, but Luhan didn't mind it and just staring at you. You try to lose his grip. But you cannot. He's strong like a man. You sigh and gave in. "Nothing, I just want to make myself. Say to myself that I have my own limitations here in the world. And fangirling is not my forever job. I'm quit of this drama. I'm tired of fangirling for those people who haven't thinking of what fans will feel! For gods sake! I hate myself fangirling you! Loving you! supporting you! I'ts enough. I dont want to be a fangirl of you EVER." As tears drop on your eyes again. Luhan's eyes were gazing at you He was just staring at you all the time. As you were crying, you wipe your eyes and said, "Oh that's all. Can you just let me go? Go to your dorm. And I have my own life" Luhan didn't hesitate to answer, instead he pulled you on a hug. You were just so shocked, of his reaction. You try to not hug him back. But he's strong. Luhan caressing your hair and whisper in your ear. "It's alright, if you will quit fangirling of me, It's okay if you will stop loving me, supporting me. But this time. You can't just ran of me. You can't just ignore me. You cannot Lexie. I've been telling you this time. Don't ever, ever try to escape on me. I have my eyes on you."

 

---

hi! It's been a long time that I didn't update this story! sorry! :( here it comes. Hope you will love it! Bye~

 

Btw, CUTE LUHAN FOR YOU ALL!