6

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

While walking, searching for Alice.She called her and she answered it. "Alice! where the hell are you? I've been searching you!" Then Alice answered, "Im sorry. I have to go early. I have many things to do." She sighed and said, "Yes. Okay. Take care, bye." She hang up. She DONT KNOW WHAT SHE WILL DO. She dont know what the way to go home. She sighed again. While walking and walking, she heard fans shouted, "Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!" She turned around and saw Luhan coming towards her. "Why. You're so unlucky Lexie! I've been trying to ignore him!" She sighed and about to walk. Fans shouted again.
"WHAT? LUHAN WITH SEOHYUN?! WHAT, ARE THEY DATING OR NOT?" She suddenly stop walking and she feel her heart will explode again. Everytime she hear Seohyun's name. IShe turned around and look at them. Yes, they were right. They were hanging out again. Her tears suddenly go down. Here she come again, She cover her face. She dont want them to see her swollen eyes. She walk past on them and run as fast as she can.

---

[LUHAN]

Those fangirls again. Aish, I dont want them to ruin my precious moment with Seohyun. Don't get me wrong, were not dating. My manager told me to her. I know, that some of my fans will misunderstood it. Yeah, I'm right. I saw many fans angry eyes on me. UH-OH. I feel something bad will happen. While walking with Seohyun, I told to Seohyun that she can come first, I will just talk to my fans. While walking to the directions of my fans. I saw one familiar girl again. SHE IS CRYING? But why? I saw her swollen eyes, but she's trying to cover it. I see through my eyes. IT'S HER. YES IT'S HER. The girl I've been searching for. I went to her, but she just passed behind me. WAIT. WHAT. IS SHE AVOIDING ME? BUT WHY? WHAT I'VE DONE TO HER?. I mentally sigh and facepalm. My manager told me to go back on the Mall. OH, I forgot to Seohyun. Damn. It's because of that girl. DAMN YOU LUHAN, SHE'S JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL. AND YOU'RE AN IDOL. I facepalm myself.

---

Meanwhile, you were in the Coffee shop. You just want to rest your head for a bit. You gently lay your head on the table and sleep. But you didn't know, that it was EXO's favorite coffee shop. EXO entering the coffee shop. Sehun was holding a cellphone. Lay is beside with Luhan and Xiumin. You were in the side, but they chose to sit beside you. You even don't know because you were sleeping. EXO ordered a coffee, Luhan order a cappucino flavor, Sehun order same as Luhan. (lol hunhan xD) Luhan sip the straw while looking at his cellphone. Suddenly Lay approach him and said, "Hey is that a girl that you were saved on the airplane?" Luhan just cough because of what Lay have said, He turned around and saw her. She is sleeping peacefully. Luhan stare at her for a while and without thinking he went to her sit. While EXO left curious of Luhan's action. Luhan sit beside you, he gently caressing your hair but you didn't feel it because you were a heavy sleeper. Luhan didn't realize that he just smile while looking at you. On the other side the other members curious of Luhan's action. "Hey guys, you know that girl?" Sehun asked, and Lay just nod and said. "She's the girl on the plane. Luhan saved her." "Is that so? But why I feel Luhan knew her? she's just ordinary girl like our fa-" Luhan cut Kai. "She's not just an ordinary, Kai. She's one of our fans dude. Don't say something that will hurt our fans, watch your words" Luhan said while sipping the straw of his coffee. Lay just chuckled and Kai said, "Sorry hyung. I will watch my words." Luhan just smiled and pat his head. Luhan turned around on the girl again and smile. Lay noticed it and smirked. After a minutes, they have to go to their dorm. But still, you were not awake. Suho told to members that they have to go early, because they have to practice. Luhan notice that your the only girl on the shop. And it's getting late already. "Are you even listening LUHAN?!" Suho said, Luhan sigh and said, "Guys, can you go home first? I want to be alone first. But dont mind me. I will be fine. Just text me. Okay?" "But why?" Suho asked, but Lay interrupt him and said, "Dont mind him, he's a man. Right? he can manage himself. Let's go now, Luhan call us okay?" Lay just smirked at Luhan. And Luhan just rolled his eyes. Luhan was sitting, playing on his cellphone. (he just want to be with you)  Finally you woke up and stretch your arms. Luhan notice it and look at your direction. He chuckled at you. You looked at your watch and said, "! It's 11 already! I should not sleep in here" You just sighed, Luhan noticed that you will leave your place, He quickly get up and hold on your wrist. You turned around and saw him, SHOCKED. "hey" Luhan said, You just stared at him with your big eyes. "Oh, i have to go." Luhan just sigh and said, "you were ignoring me huh?" You shaked your head and said, "NO. I have to go home." As you stepped forward Luhan caught and hold your other wrist. "Why everytime, we see each other. You will always, said I have to go home oe what. You've been ignoring me. Tell me." You snapped on your thought and looked at his eyes. You hold your tears, and said. "Even If I will tell you. Is everything will changed?" You lose on his grip and Luhan just stared at your face. SHOCKED. But you didn't control your tears and your tears suddenly drop. Luhan saw your tears and said, "Why are you crying? Tell me" He hold your wrist again, but you lose it again. "Don't touch me. Im just your fan right? You're an Idol. How dare you to touch your fans hand? what will they say? I've been flirting you? seducing you?" You can't hold it back anymore as tears started to fall and fall. Luhan looked at your face, with no expression. You just turn around and starts to walk. You left Luhan dumbfounded again. And curiousity kills him again.

--

Another boring chapter again!! :(