3

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

[YOU]

Then suddenly Luhan kissed me.. PAT! "ouch!" Oh yea, its just a dream. I just sigh, and I fell on my sit. How lucky you are!! lexie!! my friend went to me and help me to stand, "yah! what happened to you?! what are you doing there?!" I lookd at her and said, "What? I fell! ouch my is hurt" I fake cry, and pout. Then suddenly my friend starts to laugh, I looked at her weirdly, "Yah! why are you laughing?!" My friend stop laughing and said, "nothing, you're just cute when you pout. This is the first time I saw you like that, and you're so cute!" I just rolled my eyes. I went to my sit and take a nap again.

-----

I woke up suddenly and heard some of the girls were shouting. As I get up, I turned around and saw two girls were fighting infront of exo. I'm shocked, WHY, WHAT HAPPENED. WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING INFRONT OF EXO? HOW CRUEL. I went to them and one girl caught my attention. MY FRIEND! They were fighting, I dont know who's the girl. Luhan just looking at them. HOW BASTARD, HE DONT EVEN HELP THEM? WHY. WHY YOU'RE MY BIAS AT ALL. I sigh and went infront, I helped my friend. While helping her to stand up. I heared a loud spank on my face. As I turned that girl spank my face. I look so dirty. The blood starts to go down. I dont know what to do. My friend cant help me because she's in dangerous too. GOD HELP ME. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I said, and I just collapsed.

 

[LUHAN]

I opened my eyes and see the two girls were fighting. PSH. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING? WHAT A SHAME. I get up and try to help them but my manager gestured me to DONT. What the hell? WHY? The girls are fighting! I just sighed and went back on my sit. Im watching them fighting as I wanted to help them I cannot. My manager will angry to me for sure. While watching, one girl went on the front and help the one girl, maybe that's her friend When she turned around, I stared at her face. THAT'S HER. She just stared at me, like WHATTHEAREYOUDOINGYOUDONTEVENHELPINGTHEM I look down and sigh. As my head turn up. Im totally shocked, She has a blood on her face already. I stared at the girl who spank her. I get up on my sit and shout to the girl who did this to her. "What the ?! what have you done to her?!" She will say something. But I cut her, "Get off. I dont want to see your face!" I dont know why, but my blood just boiled when I saw her spank that girl. I hurriedly went back on her and I wipe the bloods on her face and said, "wake up. dont die, no dont" Suddenly Lay speak and said, "Luhan, she will not die, it's just a bruise man." I stared at him and just rolled my eyes, I hurriedly went back on my sit with her, I gently laid her down on my sit. And clean her face, I saw her face, I admit that she's not goddess like SNSD, 2NE1 but her face is so unique. An..d I like it. WAKE UP LUHAN. YOU'RE AN IDOL SHE'S JUST YOUR FAN. I went back on her and continuing to clean her pret-- no, her face with a her blood. I sigh and caressing her hair. "Take care." I went back on my sit beside her and put my earphone again. I felt her hand moved, And I looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully. "How cute" I said and facepalmed myself.

 

 

Boring? Hahaha how sweet of yours Luhan! xoxo