4

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

[YOU]

HOW CUTE. Wait, I'm dreaming of Luhan again. I sighed and get up on my sit. My eyes looks around, wait. This is not my sit! Where is Alice? my friend. I turn to my left and saw an angelic face. He was sleeping peacefully. OH WAIT. LUHAN?! why am I here? What happened? Aish. I get up on his sit quietly but I felt his hand moved and I stayed like an statue, Luhan blinked and said, "oh you woke up. Are you feel great? You want to eat? what?" I stared at him pretty shocked. "hey stop admiring my pretty face. I know im handsome, you want sandwich?" I go back in reality and facepalmed myself. "cute" Luhan thought. "Uhm, no I'm not starving really. thanks." He just stared on my eyes and I blinked and turn away. "Is that so? why are your friend and the girl are fighting earlier?" I looked at him and said, "well I donw know either, I was sleeping then I woke up when I heared someone's arguing or fighting.uhm." I blushed, and quickly turn to look to somehere. "You know your cute" I've heard Luhan said, "What?" I just want to repeat if I'm just a deaf or what. "eh--nothing" Luhan said, I stared at his eyes. "You're eyes are so pretty" I said louder but I quickly cover my mouth. Thankfully Luhan didin't hear what I've said, But no. I'm wrong. "I know, and thanks for your compliment" He winks and put his glasses and cap. I just stared at him. HE JUST WINK AT ME? OH MY GOD, LEXIE. I facepalmed myself and quickly went back on my own sit. Luhan looked at her and said. "so cute."

----

An hours passed, The plane landed on airport. YAY! were now on Incheon Aiport! Alice, is okay already. As I put my earphone again. Suddenly, I just pushed by a many fans. I got irritated and said, "EXO again." I sigh, YES, I love EXO. But sometimes I've regreting loving them. But hell no. I stil love them no matter what. How hard life is it.

 

My friend Alice is rich. Yes, she's rich. But not like me. I'm not rich, well let just said. I'm in the middle only. Yeah. I sigh and we ride on her car. While his driver driving her car. "Lexie?" I turned back and said, "uhm?" just a simple uhm. Im just so tired. "Well, you saw your Luhan and you even talk to him right?" I quickly turn to her while blushing. "Y-es, why?" She pout and said, "you didn't saw my sehun?! you know that I'm very envy of you! you even talk to your bias! you even saw you bias!" She fake cry, I just laughed and patted her head and said, "You will see sehun just think positive, okay?" She just smiled and said, "yes. Thank you." We went to hotel same as EXO hotel. We will stalk them Yeah, right. I just laugh on myself. While were walking I saw many of fans again. I sighed and continuing walk. As we press the button in the elevator. I saw two people laughing. And the boy is really familiar to me. I'm staring at them when suddenly Alice said to me, "Oh your luhan, and is that snsd's seohyun?" I stared at them and when they turned back. I saw them. Alice is right, Luhan and Seohyun were laughing. My heart dropped. It's hurt. Yes, I know that Luhan saw us too. But quickly I hold Alice hand and said, "Uhm. Let's go." I can feel my tears drop down. IT'S OKAY. IM JUST A FAN. YES, JUST A FAN. IT'S OKAY LEXIE.

 

 

Yes, I used Seohyun here. Sorry xD but you will hate seo here. keke bye xoxo