1

Is it possible to fall inlove with a fan?

[YOU]

 

Hi, my name is Lexie simple yet funny fangirl of EXO! I love them so much, I can't even eat my food properly. I think of them everytime I go to school. Take a bath (lol) Everytime I see them my heart will thump! Crazy right?

But they don't know that I exist. Complicated right? Oh! There's a boy who totally caught my heart. And his name is LuHan. I love him so much! I even fangirling him everytime I go to school, go to mall with friends. And I've been flooding my friends newsfeed because of them. Some of them remove me as a friend. But I don't care. Well, it's my facebook right? I can post whatever I want. But the most sad part of my life I haven't seen him on real life. Sad life, right? Everytime they go to a fansigning event or a concert. My life saver is internet. Fancams, youtube, source of other friends. /sigh/ Oh. I have to describe myself first. I'm a boyish girl, I love to wear black, white and blue tshirt. I dont like to wear those girly things. As I've said earlier. I'm a tomboyish. Luhan's ideal type of a girl is someone who can act as a feminine. Yeah, I know that I'm not fit to his ideal type. It's alright. I just want to meet him in personal, that's all I want. So let's start.

 

----

 

My alarm clock rang and it means I have to go to school early. As I wanted to sleep again. I can't my sister will get angry to me for sure. After I take a bath, I proceed to wear my clean uniform, put my make-up. I forgot to say that I'm college student already. Freshmen to be exact. My course is tourism. Wanna know why? I want to travel around the world. Not just in Korea, because I will go there next month. YES. Next month! How cool, right? As I put my make-up. I'm ready to go to school. My sister suddenly shout at me. "Hey! you look like a ghost! why are you putting so much make-up on your face? you're pretty without make-up! hella!" and yes, I'm pretty without my make-ups. Some of my friends told me that I dont need to put any make up on my face just a powder or BB cream. And as a compliment "Thank you, sis! I love you" And this is my first time to say that word in my sister. "Yuck! hurry! go to your school!" My sister said. And just rolled my eyes.

While walking, I see some of boys staring at me. Like there's no tomorrow. I stop walking and look at them, "what?" the boys just smiled and left me dumbfounded. weird people these days. And I sigh. I continue to walk, until I found my classroom. My friends shouted at me "Kpop! exo!" They like to teased me. Because they know how I've been addicted to them. And I just ignore them and took my cellphone and put my earphone on it. As usual, I'm listening to EXO songs. I just love them! Suddenly my friend shouted at me, as my eardrum dropped on a second. I removed my earphone and shout "wha the?! what's your problem?!" my friend is shocked. But continue to walk on me. "Sorry exo girl, I heard that you will go to Korea?" And I just nod, "why? you want to come?" my friend did an aegyo. I just rolled my eyes, "Please, lexie! i want to see Sehun!" Her bias is Sehun. He's an EXO fangirl too but not crazy like me. I just sighed and give up. "K" As a put my earphone on my ear again. My friend backhugged me "Thank you! you're the best! i owe you! thanks!" I just smiled and continue what Im doing.

 

Month has been passed. And yes! I will, I mean we will go to Korea! Yay! SEOUL, EXO, LUHAN! HERE WE COME!

 

-------

 

Boring chapter. I know. :( sorry, this is my first time. But I will not let you down! EXO will appear in next chapter. Stay tune!

xoxo