Zoo (part one)

VIXX Kindergarten

One day, on a perfectly fine winter morning, birds are chirping on the leafless trees, snow covering the hard concrete pavement, and a little young boy waking up from his precious and deep slumber. This is a very cute and sweet moment, for the little young boy is stretching his small and short limbs, rubbing his eyes to clear his vision. He jumped off the bed  and slipped on his Chopper slippers, running towards his parents room, hopping on the bed immediately. He used his 'Special Waking Up Treatment', patting Dad's cheek harsh- softly, he screamed.

"DADDY, DADDY! WAKEY, WAKEY!" Little Jaehwan yelled, bouncing on Dad's body.

Dad, who was obviously used to his 'Alarm Clock' aka 'His Incredibly Loud Son', woke up almost right away, rubbing his eyes the same way his son had did. Once getting his vision cleared up, his mouth broke out into a huge grin, replying enthusiastically.

"Good morning, my little Chopper Doll!" He exclaimed.

"Good morning, Mr. Superman!" Jaehwan replied back just as enthusiastic.

"Had a good sleep?" Dad asked while kissing his baby's forehead lovingly.

"Yeah! I slept well yesterday because I couldn't sleep!" The baby giggled.

Dad raised his brow at the weird reply but dismissed it quickly.

"Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun today so be prepared," Said Dad. "And don't forget to...?"

"Brush our teeth so that it will be as bright as a star!" The baby continued.

Dad laughed but still kept on talking to his baby son, not getting enough cuteness for him. Meanwhile, Mom woke up sighing at the two silly boys in the house.

"What do you boys want for breakfast?" She asked. Getting of the bed.

"He's so funny!" Came the high-pitched, completely not related answer from Jaehwan. He was talking about a cartoon with Dad. They seemed to have not realised that Mom had waken up already and had asked them a question even. At the end, Mom just sighed and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

"Pancakes it is then..." Poor Mom talking to herself. But before she closed the door of the bathroom, she took a quick glance at Dad and Son, smiling softly, envying their close relationship. Dad has his arms wrapped around Jaehwan's waist securely, as if he let go or just loosen his grip slightly, someone might steal or kidnap his precious baby away. Mom's smile widened a little. Although they had ignored her just now, she still loved them both dearly.

After Dad and Son had pancakes and syrup made by their 'Lovely Mommy Chef', they quickly headed off towards the car and went straight to the zoo.

"Daddy, is Taekwoonie hyung here yet?" The little baby asked as they walked to their meeting spot in the zoo.

"Hmm... No I don't think so..." Dad replied as he caught a glimpse of their meeting spot, finding nobody waiting there.

"Will he arrive soon?"

"He should be arriving soon..." Dad replied as they found a seat to sit on as they waited for the Jungs to arrive. After waiting for a while, the Jungs still hadn't arrived yet, so the two boys started playing rock, paper, scissors to let the time pass. Then finally, the Jungs arrived, Taekwoon tapped on Jaehwan's shoulder lightly.

"Hey, Jaehwan." Taekwoon's calm and gentle voice greeted the baby.

"Hello, hyung!" Jaehwan replied back.

And soon after their greetings, they headed off toward the Lion section, the parents settling down at a resting spot while the two babies took a look at the Lions.

"Wow." The older baby was amazed at the Lions, he stared and stared, stared and stared, not moving away from his spot. Jaehwan who was already starting to get scared of the Lions, tugged at Taekwoon's sleeve trying to get his attention.

"H-hyung... Can we see something else?" The little baby asked softly.

"No." Came the stern reply.

"W-why not?"

"Because I haven't finish looking at them yet."

The little baby who was surprised at the reply, frowned slightly. But decided begging him more, he tugged at the older boy's sleeve.

"No. I said no. Who told you to be such a scaredy-cat, huh?" Taekwoon had gotten slightly annoyed with the boy in front of him and he glared at him. The poor young baby who has got sensitive feelings and a fragile heart, started tearing up. But before Taekwoon can do anything, the baby had ran off already, into the crowd of human beings. Dad, who has been watching the whole scene, had gone terribly worried over his baby, he ran into the crowd of people and tried desperately finding his baby, his wife and the Jungs following closely behind. What a terrible mistake Jung Taekwoon had made.

------------------------------

A/N: Meh... And again there will be part two cuz something's wrong with my iPad, the screen's going up and down whenever I type. I'm scared something will happen to the story and it'll delete everything again so yeah... Please understand... And I'm really sorry for not updating! Forgive me lovely people!

Your author,

KwangminYoungmin