Riding a bike

VIXX Kindergarten

"Okay, children! Today you'll be learning how to ride a bike. For the ones who know how to ride one, please teach the others, so now find your partner!" The teacher announced.

Loud cheers were heard, then chairs screeching were also heard and the children soon found a partner, and of course little Hakyeon was paired up with little Wonsik.

"Wonsikie~ you do know how to ride a bike, don't you?" Hakyeon asked.

"Of course I do." Wonsik replied.

"You'll help me, right?"

"Yes, I will. Don't worry, I'll make sure you'll not get hurt and will do my best to help you learn how to ride a bike."

"Okay!" Hakyeon smiled.

"Come on class, let's go out to the playground!" The teacher said.

"Yay!!!" The children happily replied.

After they reached the park, they quickly found their bikes. With some help, they managed to put on their safety gears on.

"Hakyeonie hyung, I'll be behind you while you ride it okay?" Wonsik said softly.

"O-okay..." Hakyeon replied, a little bit scared.

"Ready hyung?"

"Y-yes..."

"Now go! I'm right behind you."

Hakyeon slowly moved forward.

"I-I can do it... Wonsik... just-just stay behind me..." He mumbled.

But he didn't know that Wonsik had left him quietly. 

You can do it Hakyeonie hyung, you can do it. Wonsik thought. He already had bandages prepared in his pocket in case Hakyeon really fell. He was clutching the bandages tightly while watching Hakyeon slowly reach the end of the lane.

"I'm almost there... I'm almost there..." Hakyeon mumbled to himself.

Finally he reached the end of the lane and he cheered loudly before turning around, not seeing Wonsik anywhere.

"W-Wonsik...?" He asked thinking that Wonsik had left him alone there. Just when he was about to cry, he saw someone running towards him.

"Hakyeonie hyung!!! You did it!!!" Wonsik shouted.

Hakyeon smiled widely. Wonsik ran to him and hugged him tightly, feeling Hakyeon hugging his neck back, his smile widened and his hands tightened on Hakyeon's waist.

"I thought you left me..." Hakyeon mumbled.

"Of course not, I'll never leave your side forever. I promise." Wonsik replied sweetly.

And Wonsik really didn't leave Hakyeon's side forever.

 

-------------------------

A/N

Yeap that was that...

Hope you enjoyed it, and can you guys give me some ideas too? I think I'm running out of them...

And this is the end of the navi chapter

 

Your author,

KwangminYoungmin