Jealous (part 1)

VIXX Kindergarten

The bell rang, meaning that school was over and children from all classes fled out towards the snow-covered playground.

"Jaehwanie! Jaehwan- Oh!" Little Kyungsoo jumped as his bestfriend Jaehwan tapped him on the shoulder. Kyungsoo turned around and smiled which was returned by the other boy.

"Hi!" Little Jaehwan said.

"Hi! Do you want to build a snowman?" Kyungsoo replied.

"Okay!"

So they went on to find a spot where it was suitable to build a snowman. But before that they lay on the snow giggling before standing back up throwing snow at each other so they can get used to the coldness of the snow. So they were basically having a snowball fight.

"Ahhhhh!" Jaehwan shrieked then giggling as Kyungsoo threw a big snowball at him. He bend down and also made a rather big snowball to throw at Kyungsoo, but his was maybe bigger.

"Eeeeeeeek!" Cried Kyungsoo before giggling together with Jaehwan too.

After they were done with their snowball fight, they dusted themselves off, not stopping their uncontrolable, yet adorable gigglings.

"Let's roll it together!" Giggled Jaehwan.

"Mkay!" Kyungsoo replied.

They missed winter alot that they pleaded their Mom not to pick them up so early, so their Mom gave in, just because they couldn't refuse their adorable faces and pleads.

"Just the head left~" Kyungsoo said happily.

Slowly they rolled the head of the snowman and patted it softly, trying to make it even. They tiptoed and placed the head clumsily but it still ended up nicely.

"I'll get some stones!" Said Jaehwan as he ran away and started to pick up the stones.

"And I'll get the branches for the hands of the snowman!" Said Kyungsoo as he ran of too finding two branches quickly.

"Found them!" Both Jaehwan and Kyungsoo said in unison and ran back towards the snowman.

Jaehwan slowly put the eyes, mouth and buttons on the snowman. He stared at it for a moment before running of to get a carrot placed in a basket next to the sleeping janitor, it was provided for the little kids since the teachers knew that they would build snowmans right after school. He ran back to Kyungsoo who had just finished putting the arms of the snowman.

"The nose!" Jaehwan said as he quickly put the nose.

"Hmmmm... something is missing..." Kyungsoo said as both of them rubbed their chins and scratched their heads.

"Scarf!" Both of them said as they finally remembered what they had forgotten.

Jaehwan took his off since he had two. He tiptoed and wrapped it around the snowman. They both stepped back and admired their snowman, they hi-fived and giggled. Then they heard a honk, they turned and saw Kyunsoo's Mom waving at him.

"Mommy!" Kyungsoo cried and ran to the car.

"Hey Sweetheart~" She said before turning to Jaehwan

"Jaehwanie, wanna come and join us?" She asked.

"No thank you Auntie, I'll wait for Umma." He said politely.

"Okay then, Bye~" She said before driving off.

"Bye!" Jaehwan said as he waved at Kyungsoo.

As soon as the car was out of sight, Jaehwan turned and saw someone frowning at him but saw Jaehwan's gaze on him so he quickly turned away.

"Who's that...?" Jaehwan mumbled to himself and walked slowly to the direction where the person had turned away.

----------------------

A/N

Soooooooooooo???? How was it? Hope you enjoyed it and yes, there will be part two~

 

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin