Zoo (part two)

VIXX Kindergarten

A/N: Mom= Jaehwan's mom Mum= Taekwoon's mom Dad= Jaehwan's dad Appa= Taekwoon's dad.

-----------------

Little Taekwoon, who felt guilty all of a sudden, burst into tears, thinking that it's all his fault that everyone is panicking because Little Jaehwan is lost. Nobody knows where he is, and they are getting more worried every second now.

"Where is he..." Dad muttered under his breath while pacing back and forth. One hand on his hip and the other on his forehead. They had decided to sit for a moment after not finding Jaehwan for half an hour. Mum is comforting Taekwoon, hugging him close to her while he sobbed into her chest. They had asked several passer-bys, asking whether they had seen Jaehwan before, but all of them had shook their heads, saying no to the Lees and Jungs. Dad is  horrified. He can't bear to lose his precious baby. He had ran everywhere already. Wait. No. He haven't checked the toilets yet. He snapped his head up, scaring the others a bit.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"We... We haven't checked the toilets yet..." He paced around again "I'm checking them." And without any other warnings, he left. He ran to the nearest toilet. Searching for his baby.

"Hwan?" He asked softly. But hearing no replies, he ran out and found another toilet. This time, he heard soft sobs and whimpers.

"Hwannie?" He said, his voice soft and gentle so he won't scare Jaehwan away if he is there. 

"D-Daddy...?" Came a hushed reply. Dad widened his eyes. "Jae, is that really you?" Dad asked. And slowly the toilet door opened, and there he saw his baby, eyes wide in terror, fresh tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Daddy!" The baby ran over to Dad, only to be lifted in Dad's strong arms, secured tightly.

"Oh, Hwannie... You know how worried Daddy was? You scared me..." Dad rubbed the baby's back, peppering his face with kisses. The baby who was relieved, cried again pressing his face in Dad's shoulder.

Dad slowly walked back to where the others waited while Jaehwan was fast asleep on his shoulder. Mom was the most relieved when she saw Jaehwan. She caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead. Taekwoon looked up slowly and sniffled, seeing his best friend sleeping, he immediately calmed down. Soon, the Lees and the Jungs decided they should go home after this long day. Taekwoon was asleep in Mum's arms, while Jaehwan was still in Dad's arms. They both arrived home quickly and was happy that they were on their beds. Taekwoon promised to apologise to the poor baby tomorrow about his whole mistake. Shouldn't have done that Taekwoon.

------------------------------

A/N: Well this is part two~ hope you enjoyed it~ and btw it's my birthday today! Yay! Woohoo! 21st November, 2014! Yeah! Okebye.

Your author,

KwangminYoungmin