A oo

VIXX Kindergarten

It was recess and little Hongbin waited in the playground for his friend to come, so he played the swing, the slide, and the monkey-bars.

I think he's late... he thought then sighed, so he decided to go to the sandbox to play for a while, but just he was one step away, he tripped on a rock and fell. Since the floor was quite rough, he hurt his knee and it was bleeding badly. He wailed loudly and finally Sanghyuk came, his friend.

"Hongbinnie hyung!" Sanghyuk shouted and ran towards Hongbin. "What happend?"

"I fell and hurt my knee..." He sobbed.

"Here." Sanghyuk opened the animal-pattern bandage for him and sticked it on his knee and patted it softly.

He had always got a bandage in his pocket in case he or his friends were hurt.

"Are you okay?" Sanghyuk asked.

"Yes." He said and nodded, he looked up and pouted. "You're late..."

"Yes, I'm sorry, but the teacher asked us to do some classwork so we had to stay in class." Sanghyuk replied.

"That's okay," Hongbin giggled and stood up. " Now you wanna play together?"

"Okay!"

"Let's play the swing first!"

"Okay!"

So the two young friends took turns since the other swings were taken.

"Now let's play with the monkey-bars! Wanna race?" Sanghyuk asked.

"Sure! 1,2,3!" Hongbin replied.

They quickly latched onto the monkey-bars and swung 'till the end and of course Hongbin won because his body was smaller than Hyuk's and more flexible.

"Ha! I won!" Hongbin said.

"Hmph. That's 'cause you're smaller than me." Sanghyuk replied.

"Hey I'm not that small!" 

"Yes uh!"
"No uh!"

And their cute bickerings continue and finally Sanghyuk gave up and stopped.

"Now you wanna play-" Hongbin was cut off by the ring of the bell. "Awwww... You see? Now no more recess..." He said and pouted.

"Why is it my fault? You started it first." Sanghyuk replied.

"Oh really?"

"Yes uh!"

"No uh!"

And their little bickerings continued until they reached their own classrooms where they stopped and started to talk about candies and unicorns. So they both were smiley again.

"See ya tomorrow!" Sanghyuk said happily and waved at Hongbin.

"Mkay bye!" Hongbin replied and waved back. 

Soon they were back to their classes thinking about tomorrow already.

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N

Yay! 2 updates at once! 'Cause I won't be able to update tomorrow because I'm going to a sleepover! But I think I can on Tuesday though.

So? How was it? Bad? Good? Hope you enjoyed it!

And this is the end of the hyukbin chapter

 

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin