Jealous (part 2)

VIXX Kindergarten

Jawhwan walked slowly towards where the person had turned away, when he reached there he was startled by the person because that person was facing him already.

"Oh," He said "Hey Taekwoonie Hyung~" He waved at him but all he got was just a frown.

"..."

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jaehwan asked.

"Why did you play with Kyungsoo?" Taekwoon asked back.

"Because he's my friend."

"Then am I not your friend?"

"You are, hyung. Are you jealous that I only played with Kyungsoo and not with you?"

"..."

"Are you?"

"...Yes..."

Jaehwan stepped forward and pinched his cheeks.

"Awwwww... Taekwoonie hyung~ You're so cute when you're jealous~"

Taekwoon blushed. Then a honk was heard, they both turned and saw Jaehwan's Umma in the car.

"Sweetie! Time to go home!" Jaaehwan's Umma said.

"Yes Umma! Wait a moment, I'll come in a while!" Jaehwan replied. He turned to Taekwoon again.

"Taekwoonie hyung, I'll play with you tomorrow, okay?" Jaehwan said. He smiled when Taekwoon's frown was replaced by a smile.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Jaehwan replied and linked their pinkies together. Then, Jaehwan did something that surprised Taekwoon.

Smooch.

Jaehwan had kissed Taekwoon on the cheek.

"Bye hyung~" He said innocently while waving at him.

"B-bye..." Taekwoon replied and watched as Jaehwan went away in his car.

Taekwoon touched his cheek, after a while, he let it drop to his side before giggling and jumping a little.

"I've got a mini-date with Jaehwanie tomorrow~" He said to himself before he heard a honk. He turned and saw his Umma's car and he ran towards it happily and went home. He could barely sleep that night just because he could play with Jaehwan alone tomorrow.

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N

How was it? Good? Bad? I hope it was good~

And this is the end for the keo chapter.

 

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin