Ice-cream Date

VIXX Kindergarten

School was over and little Jaehwan sticked close to little Taekwoon in order not to get lost.

"Taekwoonie hyung, you wanna eat some ice-cream tomorrow?" Jaehwan asked.

"Okay. I need to ask my Mom first." Taekwoon replied.

"Okay. Bye then," He said as he saw his Umma waiting for him, and he tip-toed and kissed Taekwoon. "See ya tomorrow" He winked and waved leaving Taekwoon smiling and giggling.

"Okay, bye~" He giggled. He stared at the car smiling and waving crazily, since he was too excited for tomorrow.

The next day, surprisingly, Taekwoon and Jaehwan were sticking close together, including holding hands.

"Come on hyung! Let's go now!" Jaehwan said excitedly to Taekwoon pulling him along towards the ice-cream shop.

"What flavour do you want, hyung?" Jaehwan asked.

"Ummmm... Maybe... Chocolate." Taekwoon replied.

"Okay." The duo walked towards the Ahjumma in front, hand in hand.

"Hello, Ahjumma, can I have one strawberry ice-cream and one chocolate ice-cream, please?" Jaehwan asked.

"Hello Jaehwanie, I see you brought your friend along too, hmm? And yes your ice-creams will be ready soon, aigoo~ don't you look cute together?" The Ahjumma said, while making their ice-creams. Jaehwan blushed and smiled.

"Thank you, Ahjumma..." Jaehwan said shyly before looking down.

He's so cute~ Taekwoon thought, smiling before patting Jaehwan's head. Jaehwan looked up and smiled at him before giggling.

"Here's your ice-creams~ since both of you are so cute, its for free!" The kind Ahjumma said while handing both of their ice-creams.

"Really? Thank you Ahjumma!" Jaehwan bounced.

"Thank you Ahjumma." Taekwoon said softly and kindly bowed.

"Aigoo~ you're so cute~" The Ahjumma leaned down and reached out her hand and ruffled both Jaehwan's and Taekwoon's head. Taekwoon smiled in response while Jaehwan giggled.

"Goodbye Ahjumma, see you soon!" Jaehwan said and waved.

"Goodbye Ahjumma, see you soon." Taekwoon said and waved too. They both stared at each other and laughed in unison too.

"Bye~ see you soon too~ Aigoo~ I think if they come again and do this again, I'm surely gonna die." The Ahjumma said and fanned herself. And she squealed again when she saw Jaehwan and Taekwoon holding hands again. And they walked out of the ice-cream shop slowly while eating their ice-creams.

The distance between their houses and the ice-cream shop wasn't far so they arrived in no time. When they were in their neighbourhood, they could see their Umma's standing at the doors.

"Umma!" Both of them shouted and ran towards their Umma, and their Umma's quickly asked them some questions like, 'Did you greet the Ahjumma there?, 'Did you say "Thank you"?' something like that. And Jaehwan and Taekwoon replied with 'Yes's. So Jaehwan started telling them about how they could get free ice-creams.

"Ready for the next date?" Jaehwan asked.

"Yes. Yes I am." Taekwoon replied. Jaehwan winked and waved at him before going inside his house with his Umma. Taekwoon blushed and was caught by his Umma.

"Ooooooooooooh~ Taekwoonie~" Taekwoon's Umma said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Umma!" Taekwoon said embarrased and his face turned completely red.

"Okay, okay!" Taekwoon's Umma said. "Now come on, let's go in, shall we? Or you wanna stay outside and stare at him?"

"Mom!!!!" Taekwoon's face turned scarlet. He grumbled and went inside.

"Okay! Sorry!" She laughed and went inside closing the door behind her.

Oh how cute keo are together.

 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N

So? How was it? Good? Bad?

Hope you enjoyed it~

And this is the end of the 2nd keo chapter!

 

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin