Sick

VIXX Kindergarten

"Byebye Daddy~!" Waved little Hongbin as he head towards his Appa and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Byebye~" His Appa replied ruffling Hongbin's head while smiling, his dimples showing, and was returned by Hongbin.

And so, Hongbin and his Umma reached after a while by car.

"Byebye Mommy~!" Waved Hongbin again and ran off towards his class.

Hongbin arrived in his class and panted because he can't wait to see his Hyukkie.

But when he looked around the classroom he didn't see Sanghyuk anywhere.

Is he late?  Hongbin thought, he looked around again but didn't see any sign of Sanghyuk. So he sighed and prepared everything he needed for class later on. 

After the bell rang, still there was no sign of Sanghyuk. Then, the teacher came.

"Class, today Sanghyukkie will not be here, he's sick." The teacher announced. Hongbin gasped and pouted. He won't be seeing Sanghyuk today and he's sad. Most of the lessons he didn't pay attention to the teacher, he just sat there and looked down, deep in his own thoughts, and his teachers thought that he is sick, because when they called him a few times, he was just slouched in his seat, he even ignored his friends and sat alone in the canteen, the students were worried about him, and they would ask him 'Are you okay?' and he would just nod his head slowly. The teacher decided to call his Umma and ask what happened to him.

"Hello?" Honbin's Umma said.

"Ummm... Hello?" The teacher asked.

"Yes? Who is it?

"This is Hongbin's teacher."

"Yes, yes what happened to him?"

"He seems to be a bit sad about something, do you perhaps know what happened to him?"

"No... nothing happened to him in the morning though..."

"Then that's okay then, I'll call you back later if anything serious happen, thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience caused."

"No, no, that's okay and please do call me if anything happen to Hongbin."

"Yes, okay goodbye."

"Goodbye."

"So?" One of Hongbin's teacher asked.

"Well, she said nothing happened to him in the morning..." The other teacher who talked on the phone with Hongbin's mom replied.

"Guess we'll have to ask him ourselves then."

"Yeah."

So they stood up and went to find Hongbin. They reached his classroom and knocked on the door thrice and opened the door.

"Can I speak to Hongbin, Please? Just for a while."

"Oh, sure, sure. Hongbin! Come out for a while." Hongbin walked slowly towards the door.

"Yes, teacher?"

"Come for a while." The teacher said as she closed the door behind her. "Tell me, why do you look so sad?" She asked and squated in front of him while holding both of his small hands.

Hongbin pouted and looked down. "Hyukkie is sick... I won't see him today..." The teacher understood how he felt. She always see Hongbin together with Sanghyuk, always smiling, and it made her worried looking at Hongbin so sad like that.

"Ohhh, well you're going to see him soon, school's almost over." She said and smiled. "Here's two candies, for you and Hyukkie, okay?" She handed him the two candies and patted his tummy.

"Okay, thank you~" He said and smiled. "I'll go back in now byebye~!"

"Bye~!" The two teachers replied together.

So, as soon as school was over, he quickly packed his bag and ran out to find his Umma sstanding in front of him already.

"Mommy! Mommy! I wanna go to Hyukkie's place!" He said as he bounced in his Umma's arms.

"Okay, okay." Hongbin's Umma chuckled. He helped him buckle his seatbelt before quickly heading off towards Sanghyuk's place.

Once they arrived, Hongbin tried his best to unbuckle his seatbelt, but his small fingers just can't press the buckle to loosen the belt, so he whined and bounced on his seat.

"Yes, yes. I'm coming." His Umma chuckled and helped him unbuckle the seatbelt. Hongbin stared at his Umma's slender fingers, and when he heard the 'click' sound, he quickly dashed towards Sanghyuk's place and knocked the door thrice.

"Hello~!" Sanghyuk's Umma replied kindly. "How nice of you to visit Hyukkie~!"

"Thank you, Auntie. Can I-" Hongbin was cut off by Sanghyuk's Umma.

"He's upstairs inside his room."

"Thank you." Hongbin said, smiling before running upstairs to meet Sanghyuk. 

"Hyukkie?" Knock, knockknockknock, knock 

"Come in!" Sanghyuk said. "Hey, hyung~!"

"Hyukkie~~!!!" Hongbin squealed and ran towards him before wrapping his arms around his neck, and he could feel Sanghyuk's arms wrap around his waist.

"You miss me hyung?" Sanghyuk asked.

"Of course I do!!" Hongbin replied. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I was just sick hyung!!!"

"Just sick? Are you kidding me?"

"I just got a fever..."

"How high is it?"

"42 degrees."

"SOOOOOO high???"

"..."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes I'm fine now."

"That's good then. Oh yeah, wait a moment." Hongbin turned around and got something out of his bag. Its a card and the candy the teacher had gave him, which was a lollipop.

"Thank you hyung~" HYuk said sweetly and smiled.

"Your welcome, the teacher gave the candy by the way." Hongbin smiled back. So they both ate their lollipops together, and their tongues turned blue.

"Hyung, your tongue is blue!"

"Yours too!" Then they laughed because they thought having a blue tongue was funny.

"Let's play hyung!"

"Okay!" So they started playing, the room filled with their laughters and giggles.

"Hongbinnie~ time to go home~!" Hongbin's Umma popped her head in the room and said to Hongbin.

"Awwwww..." Both Hongbin and Sanghyuk said and pouted together.

"You have to leave now, look at the time..."

"Okay, okay, bye Hyukkie, see you on Monday..."

"Bye hyung..." And the door closed. Just when Sanghyuk was going to tidy up his toys, he heard the door open he looked up and saw Hongbin.

And he kissed .His .Cheek.

"Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, and get well soon" Hongbin whispered in Sanghyuk's ear.

"Thank you hyung, you too~" Hyuk whispered back.

"Bye~"

"Bye hyung~" And the door closed again.

Sanghyuk sat on the floor giggling and bouncing until his sticker on his forehead, the one to cool down children's fever, fell off.

"Oh." He said and sticked it back on his forehead and patted it before giggling and bouncing again.

And a few days later, Hongbin got sick, but this time Sanghyuk came to visit him and he was sure to wear a mask.

 

------------------------

A/N

SOOOOOO? How was it? Good? Bad?

I hope you enjoyed it because it was quite long...

And this is the end of the hyukbin chapter.

 

Your Author,

KwangminYoungmin