First move

way back into love

He totally changed a lot, easy to pissed off or angered with anything and his mood was worse and worse. It was turn to one month and everyone can realized it, no one dare to talk or stay near him, he was so changed and of course Sulli is the most worried about him.

"Taemin, you don't need pick me up usually , I can take a bus you know" Sulli timidly said

"I willing to do it" He said coldly 

"Thanks, let go home" She smiled

"Um.... wait a second"

"What for? Do you want meet someone?"

He dumbfounded, how can he say her he want to see Naeun? He turned around, opened the car door and scanned around school hope to see her figure. If someone could read his mind, they will see how pathetic he was.

"No, get in" he finally gave up

Sulli could feel a little, it wasn't clear but ambiguous. The first time saw Naeun, his reaction was so stranged, not because he changed his treatment for her, he is always like that, too close but so far, sometimes she felt still can't reach him. As a sensitive woman, Sulli knew Taemin loves Naeun not only like a little sister but also a woman. And the thing she was scared the most that Naeun has same her character. Maybe this was the reason why he likes her at the first sight, maybe she just replace Naeun in his heart!

"Taemin..." She said softly. No answer from him

"Taemin..."again but this time she said loudly

"What Sulli?" He was thinking about Naeun and suddenly heard  Sulli's voice

"Do you love me?"

"What did you say? Of course I love you enough to marry you!" 

"Look straight to my eyes and say you love me forever" She said firmly

He was afraid, what is wrong with her? Did she know something? Should he say the truth because he didn't want to hurt her but if this relationship ended: Who will make him move on and about Naeun does she loves him ? His mind was chaotic but he decided to make it right.

"Sorry Sulli, you are good girl and I really cherish you always beside me but I don't think I love you" He said sincerely and guilty 

"I know it, but can I have a reason?"

"I love someone else" He said timindly

"Naeun right?" Her eyes was teary

"Yes, I love her since we was child and I think you will make me forget her, but this feelings is becoming more and more everyday"

"You're really stupid, how can you move on when me always remind you about her?" She was crying

Taemin felt guilty but he should help her get it, if this things prolong, she will hurt more. He shouldn't have dragged her into this in the first place. It was his bad... He pulled her into a warm hurt, let her release everything by cry.

Naeun didn't know why Sulli suddenly came back London. How about her learning, friend and especially Taemin? How does he feel when he know it? He probably hurt a lot when saw his love was leaving so she went to his office to make sure he is alright or not.

This was in lunch time, Naeun sneaked her eyes to his room, there is nobody here

"Where is he in now? That stupid person"

"I heard that"

Her face was red as realized there was Taemin behind her.

"Heard... what?" She pretended nothing

"I just went out to buy food and someone cursed  me" He smiled to her

"But do you need something? Why do you visit me? Don't tell me that Kai cheat on you?" 

"Yah! You think I really go there to beg you something and Kai never lies me" She said firmly

"why are you in there?" He gave her a deathy glare. It looked could kill her if her answer wasn't satisfied him.

"You know, Sulli came back her home and I'm worry about you" She said timidly

"So you care for me?"

"Yes? Ah yes, I care for you" She stuttered

He smiled quietly knew she was worry about him, at least she didn't ignore him after all things he made

"So...Why are you still here? I'm fine and you already knew it"

"Oh....I should go home now" She totally pissed of, this is a treatment when someone visit him, at least he should invite her sit or thanks for her concern. After went out his company, she cursed him immediately"

"This  bastard, brat brother, bull!!! Who do you think you are? The nerve, the nerve. You think you handsome, talent but for me you is just . Don't you know how hard to get there, I even skiped class, escaped guard. But you don't invite me meal or at least a cup water. If I see you again, I will kill you, monkey!"

"I don't remembre that I taught you this, you sure know a  lot of profanities"

She dumbfounded, did he heard it? what should she do if he heard it? 

"How long have you been there?" She stuttered

"Enough to know your respect to me" He said as look straight to her face

"And this was going to invite you lunch meal but I changed my mind"

"Eh? Please I don't have money, I even walk to your office, you know I forget my wallet" She begged him due to an empty stomach.

"Ok, but you should payback"

"Payback? You treat me like this, bull?" She shouted when looked into his eyes, she gulped: "How to payback?"

"I will have meeting oversea and you will be my secretary" 

"Yah! Are you kidding me? I fool about bussiness, you should know it"

"I know and you won't be normal secretary, will be personal secretary, always beside me and don't need say anything. Only server me..." He smirked

"How about no?"

"As far as I know about you, your phone always in wallet so nobody can help you except me. And no means you must walk 2 hours go home with the empty stomach"

"You are brat brother!" She really angried.