Come back home

way back into love

"Naeun, dreamday again?" Krystal asked

"Oh, no! I just think about something" She answered

"Don't tell me you are thinking about him? But who is he? Your first love?"

Naeun pretended she didn't hear it. But yes she was thinking about him, what is he doing after 5 years? Does he miss her ? For her, there is no moments she forget him. She smiles bitter and feels he is avoiding her. After that day, there is no call, no letter or even remembrance for her. She just knows him through their parents and they say him is having good life in there. Maybe he won't come back...

Like usual, after school she went home and had heart attrack when she saw four luggages on the living room. He came back? But is it too much for he? Four luggages? Maybe it isn't him or he goes with friend? But all her hypothesis was wrong: He came back with his girlfriend!!! Her name is Sulli and great she is so damn beautiful, Naeun was speechless. "Great! He finally found his girl! She already predicted that but why does she feel annoyed?" Naeun wondered.

Taemin saw her, his world seems to stop: the girl he wants to meet the most, the girl he protects the most and the girl he loves the most even though he knows love her is taboo. He walked forward to her:

"Hi, Naeun. You always look beautiful" He keep controled his tone like cool but inside he was yelling.

"Oh. Taemin-ssi, thanks. You too. By the way, who is she?" Naeun pointed Sulli

"Taemin-ssi? You always call me Taemin oppa. Why sudden you are so formal? And she is Sulli, my girlfriend. She will live with us since her parents are still live in London."

"I see, you two look good together" She smiled quitely.

Taemin felt hurt about her reaction, why she wasn't sad when she knew it? He though at least she had special feeling for him but he realized for her, he is just one person out of many and not special to her.

"Taemin, I'm tired and sleepy". Sulli pouted

"Ok. Let go to my room". He draged her and didn't even glance Naeun.

"Great! Now he does't even care about me like I'm dust. I'm so fool when keep waiting for no thing, he chosen her over me." Naeun muttered and went her room.

By day by, their relationships is worse: he keeps showing off his feeling for Sulli and she keeps avoiding him.

 "Sulli-ah, I will pick up you as soon as I finish. Wait for me, ok?" Taemin yelled as he saw Naeun walk forward his direction.

"Ok. Babe, but can Naeun go with us? She and me is classmate"

"No, I had appointment with my friend" Naeun refused

"Kai, right? I see, he likes you very much" Taemin frowned when heared it.

"You have boyfried? How long?"

"Hehe, we aren't official yet. But I like him a lot"

His face was darker and then he turned around, walk to his car and slam the car door.

"Yah! what is that attitude? I know you love your sister but she is already mature. You should bless for her finally found her boy. And you know what, Kai is so great: handsome, rich, famous and especial loves your sis very much." He smiled bitter, keept thinking no one loves her than him.

"Naeun, want me walk you home?"

"why not? But Jongin do you think what is different about love and like?"

"what? I don't know. Perhap when you love someone you can't live without him and like just you interest in him and want know him more. But the border between love and like is really fragile: sometimes love becomes like and vice versa."

"Um. You are so great, Jongin" He was right, sometimes like becomes love and she want to love Jongin too. She doesn't know what name of her feelings for Taemin but centainly she can't live without him. She is just afraid ruin his perfect life and he will execrate her when know her feel.

"Naeun-ah. Dad and Mom visited Uncle and today is my friend birthday so I and Taemin will attend, can you stay home alone? If not, you can you go with us!" Sulli asked

"No, and I don't want ruin your moments and Jongin will stay with me"

"Kai, I get it. we will go home late so sleep first ok?"

"Ok."

"Kai? She stay home with Kai? What is that? Bring stranger boy to home? No way, I don't trust this boy. Let go back"

"Taemin, she already growth and you please don't overprotect her. why are you always sensitive when we talk about Kai? Please Naeun chosen him!"

Naeun chosen Kai over him? He hurts, really hurts. why they were brother and sister? If not, he would confess to her, say her about his hidden. He was tired about it, after 5 years he can't forget her, he looked for her through everyone until he met Sulli, the girl has character like her and which attract him.

Naeun was looking Kai who was focusing on his games. This boy makes she sees Taemin inside, his face and especial his gesture always remind her about Taemin. But she is afraid one day Kai knows it, he will hate her alot so she tries to move on and hope Kai will fix her.

"Yah! If you love me, don't need stare me like that. I feel uncomfortable"

"Sorry, I'm fool" Naeun smiled

"Haha, no one is stupied when love, you should know that and I love you too for sure" Naeun paralyzed 

"what did you say?"

"I say I love you" Kai dragged Naeun and hugged so tight

Taemin saw it, his heart exploded. He was very worry so he urged Sulli go home early and that thing he doesn't ever image happed. It feels like she close but so far and he realized: He should let her by....