Second move

way back into love

"Naeun! I will visit my parents, they have some problems related to bussiness" Jongin said as they was having dinner.

"Daebak! I have to solve my issues too" Naeun replied excitedly

"Yah! Are you happy when your love leave?" 

"No, I love Jongin the most, hehe"

"Good girl, by the way What is your problems?"

"I have to help my brother something" 

"But do you know why Sulli come back her home? Was she having fascinated time in here?" Jongin curiously asked

She just shrugged to answer him, this is the question that she want to know too. Naeun tried to call Sulli, but seems to she want to cut their friendship, avoided Naeun and didn't reply any messages or call.

 


 

"Son Naeun!" A shout came to a person who was waiting her 45 minutes.

"Damn it, I'm late" She crused herself

"Yah! You fool, why are you always late? Do you know we would miss flight if I didn't call you? I have a important meeting, miss!" He emphasized the word "Important"

"Sorry, I stayed up late last night" She timidly replied

"What for? Don't tell me you have with Jongin?" He glared to her

"What the hell? I stayed up watching my favorite movie Mr. Dirty mind" She couldn't believe that he could say that

"You shouldn't do taboo thing unless you already marry" 

"I must be the person say that" She mumbled 

He suddenly dragged her luggages with his as she was about to say, he glared:

"I'm gentleman, how can let woman handle this"

She smiled quitely, run behind him. How much she likes moments as he takes care of her.

As they came to Tokyo, his partners already booked hotel rooms but maybe they did something wrong due to their reaction as she came to with Taemin.

"Director Lee, didn't you say you go alone?" 

"Oh...yes" Taemin was confused as the question. "Damn it, I forget tell them don't say anything" He mumbled

"You should tell us, we just booked one room for you"

Her face was red, one room that means I will slep with him???

"AAA, this is driving me carzy" Naeun suddenly shouted which got everybody's attention

"What's wrong with you?" Taemin innocently asked although he knew clearly the reason

"Oh...my bag is heavy" She stuttered

"Because you bring many makeup tools" He joked her

"Yah, I will ask them have another empty room" She went to reception and her face was expressed the answer.

"What did she said?" One of Taemin's partners asked her

"This is in holiday time and hotel's room is full, what will we do now? Should we change another hotel?"

"As they said, surely all hotel are full and we already paid the rent" He said nonchalantly

"I have idea, you will stay with my secretary, she is the only girl in us"

"That's good idea, I willing..."

Taemin interrupted her words, his eyes seemed to have fire in its:

"Yah! You're my secretary, What if I have something need your opinions, this is for work and work, you should always beside me, get it?" As soon as received her agreed, he turned to the person who make the stupid idea: "And you, she isn't just your secretary, is she? She is your mistress,  right? And I don't want to sleep with you."

Everyone seemed to absorb his words, Naeun run to his direction. As they was in their room, she timidly asked him:

"You said I don't need do anything, just accompanied to you, why did you change?"

"If I said that, would you come with me?" He threw her a question

"Hu? You ....but why do you want sleep with me?"

His eyes widened:"  Who say I want, I just don't like stay with fat man, he will encroach my bed" 

She was disappointed at his answer, but how she could say that? Saw her was pouting, he couldn't held his smile which made her more sulk, so he ended up by going bathroom.

"What are taking him so long? Are he girl or gay? I need go there too!" She was sitting in bed while seeing movie. Her eyes turned sleepy until the film changed into the passionate bed sence. She quickly turn off TV and bited her lips. She was now standing awakwardly next to bed with the sound of water flowing in the bathroom that made her face was redder.

As her lips was about bleed, Taemin came out and this moments she really wanted to die. There was a man with wet messy hair, half body and his lower part was covered by a white towel. Only. His skin, his muscles, his bare face and everything was driving her crazy. She blused and looked away from him. She cleared : "Um....Are you done? It's my turn". She hurriedly run to bathroom and slapped a door. 

He smiled as her reaction. She felf uncomfortable, for sure. Her face, her attitude was unnormal, she certainly had strange feelings for him.

"This will be hot night" He mumbled

 


 

In NewYork.

"Kai, is that you?"

"Wow, Krystal. That's coincidental, what did you do in here?" Kai asked

"I visit my grandmother, how about you?" Krystal little blused, who know she has a crush on Kai. Unfornately, her bestfriend- Naeun is his girlfriend. That why recently, she avoids them by going there. But Is it fate as meet him there?

"I visit my family and we have big problems" Kai gulped another glass

"If you don't mind Kai, I will share it with you. You know, we are friend." She was sad as say that word: Friend? Is their relationship just stop at that, Could she make it more than?

"You know, I have to stay there a while to help my dad and brother, but how about Naeun? I can't let her live alone" Kai replied sadly

"I can take care of her for you" Krystal said

"I don't want, this person will be me, nothing else"

Krystal remained silent atmosphere, she felt hurt, who can? She was sitting there while watching Jongin who already passed out. But what should she do? She doesn't know his home? She confused until ended up by bring him to her home. As she put him in her bed, a unexpected thing was happened. He pulled her into his arm, kissed her while called Naeun. Firstly, Krystal pushed him but her mind couldn't win her heart. She let him do anything he want. 

 

 

 

I will update tonight if have many comments, I really want to know your opinions so please do it.

And I'm so happy about Apink showtime, although I love Beast too...

Thanks.