I love you

way back into love

Naeun took a show for 30 minutes. Damn it!  She though that she would stay  alone so she brought a thin nightgown. Her body was hot like in fire. After the last time she checked herself, she inhaled and closed her eyes. Sooner or later, she had to face to him, so she slowly opened the door, scanned around room. Suddenly, Taemin was in nowhere, her eyes widened, she came to balcony and found the person who was holding a glass sherry. He turned around, looked at here from to head to toe. The dress was so short, just reach half her legs and V neckline exposed her upper . He bited his lips, she was killing me here!

"Are you done?" Taemin's voice wasn't clear like was stuck in throat. 

"Oh, yes! yes. I'm done" She was confused

He smiled lovely, his eyes were affectionate, gently dragged her to inside. Her face was red as he laid in bed, tapped in the space next to him.

"Come here" Taemin said softly

Naeun awkwardly went to him, she smiled and laid her body. She turned her back faced to him, but she could felt his breath blowed to her neck. He gently pulled her into backhug, his hand was around her waist, dragged her more close until she totally laid in his arms. She dumbfounded, didn't resist, her mind was chaotic and his voice brought her ro reality.

"I miss you" 3 words, 8 letters but contain many meanings.  Her body trembled, she was crying. She always waited him said it, after 5 years, seem to they became strangers. How much she wants hug him, how much she loves him.  When she saw him in home, she wanted say she missed him but he didn't give her any chance to say it. He changed a lot which made the their distance was becoming further and further. He turned to make sure her eyes meet his:

"I miss you, I really do" He repeated firmly

She brusted into tears heavier, hugged him tightly. He rubbed her hair like he always did when she cried, let her release everything sadness. Suddenly she stretched her hand to touch his handsome face, his nose, his lips, his eyes-smile, his cheek, everything like she wanted to brand him.

"Don't think too much, Naeun-ah. I won't let you alone. I promise" He was afraid at her action.

"You will, I know. I can't hold you" She said bitter.

He will? He didn't know how to reply her. He loves her, but this risk was too high. What if their parents know, Would they can go through everything obstacles? Would she be happy with him? He doesn't know. 

"At least, I will beside you until I can't" He hugged her tightly. She smiled at his words, dreamed about their future. Then they both fell asleep while holding each others.

 


 

"Naeun, I'm thirsty" No reply? "Naeun, I'm tried, please, I love you". He said as changed his position but wait...Have something was laying in his arms, he looked down.

"AAAAAAAAA! Who are you?"

Krystal waked up because of his scream, her face turned to red at Kai's body. Kai was confused:

"Where? When was I in there?" His voice trembled

"We met at club last night, you passed out and I didn't know your home, so..." She stopped as thought about what did they do last night.

"Where is Naeun?" 

"Naeun? Kim Jongin, you are staying in US? What do you mean Naeun here?"

"But I remembered that I had . So Was it a dream?" Kai said innocently

"Yah! Look me like this but you don't know this situation? You fool!" Krystal angried

His lips suddenly trembled, he did it with Krystal? How could? He did betrayed Naeun, what if Naeun know it? He doesn't want lose her, what should he do?

"I don't want break up with Naeun. Please don't tell her about this. I'm sorry, if you need my help, I will do. I'm so sorry" Kai said as he went to a door.

Her eyes was teary, he didn't care about her, all he cared is Naeun's feel, how about her?

"I love you Kim Jongin" 

Kai turned around, looked deeply inside her eyes, he had a little crush on her but when Naeun appeared, that crush vanished.

"I love Naeun, Krystal"

"You will, you will love me" Krystal cried as he closed the door.

 


 

Naeun gazed Taemin's sleep face. She couldn't help but touch every parts of his face. She lightly rubbed his hair, run to his cheek, nose, perfect jaw. He was thinner then before, which made him more handsome. Lastly, his cherry lips, she remembered what he said last night, unrecognize, she chuckled.

He pulled her closer his chest then hugged her: 

"What are you doing? It's early, sleep" Taemin yawned

"But I'm hungry, when I live with Jongin, he always wake up this time" Naeun innocently said

His raised eyebrows. Now she was in with me but told about another man????

"Yah, I don't like him, don't tell about him when you with me" Taemin stood roughly which pushed Naeun's body far away him. Then he went to bathroom, lelf her alone. 

"Did I say something wrongly?" Naeun wondered

"Excuse me, please tell Mr.Lee, the meeting will be in 8 o'clock" 

"Yes, I'll say him, thanks"

As Taemin went out, he changed back cold man, didn't talk to her. Naeun was annoyed about it. 

"Don't go any where, just stay here. I'll come back as soon as meeting finishs" He said nonchalantly

"Just here? I'll bore" Naeun refused

"Don't spoil, just here wait for me" He said as he closed the door

Naeun bored, she TV. This time didn't have any good film, she doesn't like horror film that will haunt her. She went to balcony, watching people walking, talking enthusiastic with each others. How much she wanted to go there but what if Taemin doesn't see her. He would angry, tell her disobey, spoil woman. Naeun waited for him, food that was put in table waited him too. But wait, Is it too late? 11 p.m! How can meeting was from 8 a.m to 11 p.m? She hungried but didn't want to eat alone.

Taemin watched his wristwatch: bull, 11.40p.m. I should come back hotel, Naeun must have waited for me.

"Taemin, another glass" A partner was tipsy 

"I think we should finish now" Taemin said

"Finish? Do you know how hard to have that success?"

"Yeh? He's right, we should celebrate until tomorrow" Another said

He couldn't go home easily, he is director, the main person. But he tried to come back at 2a.m. He tiptoe to make sure don't disture her sleep but then:

"AAA! Naeun? Why you don't sleep? At least turn on light if you wake up. You scared me" 

Her eyes was teary, he was tipsy. He made her wait for nothing again...

His eyes was teary, she was about cry. He made her wait for nothing again, but she should know, it's never nothing, it's his love. 

He suddenly cupped her cheeks, kiss her passionately. Firstly, she dumbfounded but then her arms circled around his neck. Taemin smiled during their kiss, he gently break it, put her head into his chest and then tried to to make Naeun comfortable when he was on top of her. He looked deeply:

"I love you"

 

The next chapter maybe will rate M

Please let your comments

I'm sorry, yesterday I went out with my friend at came home late so couldn't update. But I'll try to do as soon as possible!

Thanks