Love you too

way back into love

"Is he serious right now? Is he drunk?" Naeun couldn't believe what she was hearing. Taemin, her stepbrother who she loves actually confessed to her? She wanted to shout out her happiness but thinking about his state, his work, their family and Jongin, his confession turned out her burden. She pushed him away and looked intensely into his eyes:

"What did you say? Did you even mean it?" She said while glaring at him

Taemin stepped forward to her and she automatically stepped backwards. 

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious about it" He said firmly

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it! We can't, you should know it than anyone. I can't accept it, sorry". She walked quickly toward the door

He grabbed her hand and pinned her against the wall

"Naeun, listen to me. I love you and I know you love me too, why can't we? If I can grow closer you, I will throw everything away and I will run to you. Why cann't you do it for me too? Naeun?" His eyes was teary.

She did burst into tears while hearing his words, she moved her head and kissed him sofly on the lips. This kiss was mess because her tears and she could see Taemin was crying too

"I love you and I always will but we can't oppa! It's too late, why now oppa? I have Jongin and you're engaging with Sulli. And I can't image about our parents's reaction as they know it. I'm so afraid, maybe I'm coward not to fight for you but I'm just so afraid, sorry Taemin". She turned around for the last time, her heart did burn as she saw his reaction, she could hold it anymore so she ran quickly and slammed the door before she could regret about it.

There are so much mixed feelings into her heart. She loves him but she know they can't reach it other. The best way is stay away him, She took a cab and stayed at airport although it was 3a.m at this time. She took her phone, called for her bestfriend Krystal, who now is in NewYork.

"Naeun? I think this time in Korean is nearly 3a.m. Why don't you sleep, hu?" Krystal's voice seemed to nervous when she replied her call

"I can't sleep" Naeun sobbed sofly 

"Are you crying? Who made you cry? ing! I'll kill that stupid person if I are there.Are you ok now?"

"Don't worry about me. And thanks, you make me better"

"Um...Naeun...I have to tell you something, I'll comeback tomorrow so we'll meet in the usual place, ok? I don't want to hide you, and you know I don't ever want to take anything from you, I love you my bestfriend." 

"What are you talking about Krystal? I know and love you too" Naeun wordered what Krystal's words mean, Krystal always are matured than her.

"You'll know then, try sleep ok?" 

 

 

It was a month after that day. Naeun didn't know why Krystal didn't comeback, she said that she had something needed cheking before telling Naeun. About Taemin, he didn't care about her anymore, she didn't have any imformation about him which made her worried but she thought everything is ok now until Krystal met her in cafe shop.

"Yah! What took you so long to comeback? I miss you so much" Naeun said cheerfully 

"Naeun! Um... How about you and Jongin?" Krystal said softly

"Jongin? we're good like usually. He seems to busy these day but he always care me well. We even think about engaged" Naeun smiled widely at her friend she was expecting Krystal would smile and congratulate her not know that her eyes was teary and she choked her cake.

"Calm down, are you afraid I'll not to close you anymore?" Naeun innocently said

"Naeun, I....I'm....pregnant" Krystal muttered 

"What the hell, Krystal? Who is father? You have boyfriend? I think we're bestfriend, why don't you tell me?"  Naeun suprised at her friend.

"Naeun, if I have chance now, I'll want to disapper in your life" Krystal bursted into tears

Naeun glared at her, what did she mean? what was she trying to say? was this thing involve Naeun?

"Krystal, can you tell it more specific? I can't understant" Naeun said gently

"Jongin, the father is Jongin.... It's when he was tipsy because his problems. I swear Naeun....I swear that he love you very much, he thought that I was you and we did it. Naeun, I know I betrayed you but I don't know what was wrong with me in that time. I love him very much but you're my bestfriend so I hid it all times. But Naeun, please I can't take it anymore. I thought that it was over when he refused me but now I'm mother Naeun. I could let my child stay away the father. Please Naeun, I owe you and I wish I could offset for you" Krystal cried loudly

"Enough! Enough! I don't want hear it, I can't believe" Naeun cried and quickly ran away that place, she walked around to calm down her heart. Thinking about what Krystal said, she sympathized her friend but felf be betrayed too, she wanted to end up this thing so coming back home.

"Honey, why do you come back so early? Did you say go out with friend?" Jongin gently kissed her cheek and dragged her inside. She smiled quietly as they was eating, Naeun softly said:

"I met Krystal in afternoon" She looked him intensely to watching his reaction. Jongin raised his eyebrows, the nervous could see in his face.

"Oh... what did she say?" 

"Jongin, I knew everything and I'm disappointed about you, why didn't you say me? why?" 

"Listen to me, Naeun, it's right that I did it with her but I thought she was you, I was drunk in that times" 

Naeun looked him unsure:

"Yes, I know...but...at least you should have taken reponsibility about her" 

"What do you mean? Leave you and stay with her? I can't! I love you not her and that is accident, no one wanted it. And I think she was sober, why didn't she stop me?"

"Because she loves you!" Naeun yelled at him

"I don't love her, I said it clearly to her" Jongin said angrily

"What if she's carrying your baby?" She glared at him

"What? What did you say?" Jongin couldn't believe what he was hearing

"She is pregnant and you're father" She said bitter

He bitted his lower lips, didn't what to say or to do. How can he fix it?

"Jongin, please take your reponsibility, think about it. I'm leaving now, we break up, goodbye" Naeun cried, she took her important things and went away his house. He just stood here, watching her figure was becoming more fade. 

 

Naeun decided to stay at Eunji' house, who is boss of auditorium. As arranging her stool, she saw Taemin's violin- the gift before he left (chapter 4, I mentioned). She tried to play it but the melody seemed to strange unlike the others. She had her friend fixed the violin, after a hour, Eunji gave it back to her with a letter, she told that the letter was hid in the violin. Naeun took the letter and came back her room:

"Naeun, when you read this maybe I'm in London. I really don't want to leave but I don't any choice. I love you, not like brother to sister but like a man to a woman. Maybe you think I'm crazy right? but it's true that is what I feel. If you love me too, please call me. This is my new number:........, I'll alway wait for you! If not, just ignore this letter, I won't blame on you and stay away you!

Love, Taemin"

Naeun cried when she read the letter! Taemin loves her all times, she isn't one-side love. Was she too focused in trying hint it to him that she missed the opportunity to catch his hints? So the person was pain the most isn't her? She thought he didn't love her that why no call or information from him not know that he was waiting for her call. She crused herself for blaming on him, she just fool.

 

Taemin already moved out his home. He wanted to be alone, think about his life. Maybe Naeun was right, they can't, he was so selfish to say it. Although her refusal made him broken but he couldn't easily to move on. If it was easy, he would move on at five years before, not now. While checking about financial company, he heard doorbell. "Who is that? Is it too late to visit someone? But wait, except for his parents, no one know where he lives?" He wordered but still opened the door.

"Naeun?" His eyes wided as he saw her

She suddenly hugged him so tight, didn't want to let go. He could feel she was sobbing in his chest. He already know everything about her and Jongin from Krystal. He knew Naeun loves Jongin so it would be hard for her to let him go, they are love each other and he hoped she will be happy with Jongin but he didn't know they had big problems was threating their relationship.

"Don't cry, everything will be fine. Jongin didn't mean when he did it, it's just accident" He tried to comfort her

"But how about Krystal?" Naeun cried loudly

"I....don't know" He didn't know how to answer this question, he raised her chin, looked deeply into her eyes: "Let him go, Krystal need him more than you" 

"I know and I already break up with him" She buried her face in his chest again. They hugged until Naeun softly said:

"I read your letter" Taemin chuckled:

"I think you read it long time ago, why now?"

"I fool Taemin, I hate unrequited love and I think you don't love me, I just...."

"What do you want to say after reading the letter" He cut her words

"Let make it's right, I love you too" She said firmly but couldn't hide her red face

He smiles and bitted his lower lips, gently pushed her body away, walked to kitchen.

"You said it's too late" He joked her

"Hu? Is it?" 

"Yes, you love me because Jongin lelf you, right?"

"What the ? Do you think so? Ok, It's up to you, I'm leaving" She said angrily, walked toward the door but Taemin was too quick. He closed the door and pushed her against the door.

"Yah! Let me go! You're "

"So you love person? Wow, you have special taste. How can I let you go when I already drown into you"

He cupped her face firmly in his hand and then kissed her passionately. He nibbled her lips softly, their breath became short, they closed their eyes together to enjoy the kiss. Naeun warped her arms around Taemin's neck, pulled him more deeply into her. A moan escaped from and it made him pull away in a moment, his lips ran into her neck, their chest moved faster. His hands were roaming over her body, caressing her back, her waist. Suddenly, she gasped loudly as she felt Taemin’s fingers grazed over the tip of her . Naeun didn't reject him, she buried her head into his neck enjoy what they shared. He pushed more against the wall, their hips met for the first time and Naeun gasped as she felt something poked her. She smile during their kiss, Taemin asked without moving his lips aways:

"What?" He knew that she felt his desire but want to joke her

"Nothing" She stopped and pulled away slightly. Her hair was messy and her slips was swollen because of the wild kiss they just did. But for Taemin, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

"Seem to I will be sleeplessness this night" he said before capturing her lips again.

 

Sorry for not update usually

Please comment and the next chapter is rate M, so please read it if you're old enough.

Thanks, commet if you like rate M or not, I'll check your comment to follow majority. If not, I'll cut that sence^^