Kiss

way back into love

" I like you too Jongin"

"Just like, um.. I think you love me too" 

"I'm not sure, but maybe"

"So now we are official, you don't go out with another boy except me, don't close too ok?"

"Ok, I get it". She smiled, this way will be better for her as well as him

Today Naeun, Mom and Sulli went shopping, while her moon and Sulli was looking for food supplies, Naeun aloned at instruments store. She stopped as saw the small violin. "Naeun keep it, when you miss me please play it" Taemin said. "Why you leave it with me? your mom will be sad when she know it, this is the last gift from her, you should cherish it" "Don't ask just do what I did you, If you feel the same, call me. I will wait for you". "I don't understand oppa". She aked innocently.

"What is your mean oppa? After that day, I don't have courage to play it, when saw that violin I hurt" She muttered and walk to her mom direction.

"Do you know what happend to Taemin? He is so strange: went home late and always was in tipsy condition." Her mom asked Sulli

"I don't know Mom, I feel the same too but when I ask him, he say has so much work"

"Um, you should be always beside him, support him"

"Yes, I always willing to" Sulli smiled 

She wonder what she just heard, after Jongin confessed to her, Taemin is totally cold to her, treat her like garbage, althought she is classmate of Sulli and his sister too, he doesn't ever drive her home like do for Sulli. When she asked him about her homework, he said her go to ask Jongin or when she invited him watch film, he said do it with Jongin too. But when she did it with Jongin, obviously he's so angry and which made her confused. What is that? Does he love her like a man to woman or she just image?

In the midnight, Naeun heard some noise in downstair. She scared, her parents visited Uncle, Sulli went out with Krystal and slept in her friend house too since Taemin stay office. Don't tell me that is a theft, Will he kill her as see her? AAAA...What should I do? She tiptoed went to living room and saw Taemin was sleeping in couch.

"Yah! You scared me. Why did you go home? Don't you tell stay office" She asked but him already slept

"Taemin oppa, wake up, you will fall sick if you sleep here" She touched his cheek

Taemin's eyes opend and she stared at his eyes. Maybe she was dreaming but she saw they are full of loving and passion. He stretched out his hand touched her soft cheek and suddenly dragged her into kiss. She felt her body paralyzed for his kiss, her expression softend her as she stared at him. Without realizing, she opend her smouth for him, when their tongue met, she felt like in heaven. It's feel so nice and comfortable, she would like stay like this forever only him with her. His kiss became more hungrily, deppen and she felt in fire when his hand travel to her upper . Both of them let out the sound that Naeun couldn't understand. He gently push Naeun's thigh as slipped betwen her legs. His hand is now inside her shirt, she put her arms clung his nape, helped him deepne the kiss.

"Naeun" he groaned 

"Taemin..." She knew what would happen if she didn't stop him but she didn't care, she love him and she willing to do it.

Because of her voice he come back to his sense, he immediately stood up, stared at her

"I'm sory, I drunk so much" He said and went back him room. He so scared he would do something that he was going to regret for the rest of his life, but he counldn't deny his desire for her, he could willing to kiss her forever.

Naeun still stood there, she wanted to ask him why he kissed her but maybe he avoid her after that. Should she confess him?