Does The Doctor Like Lolita?

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 'I've never meet anyone like him' | Does The Doctor Like Lolita? | 'I have no intention to refusing' [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "when can I see you again?" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

  [Korean Restaurant GAON, Apgujeong, Gangnam – Gu, Seoul – South Korea]

 

There sat a middle-aged woman and a handsome young man in his twenties, wearing his suit that made every girl who glanced at him described him with one word, ‘perfection’.

 

“I am sorry for asking you to come today, Doctor Yunho. Even though it’s Sunday the doctors at Seoul University Hospital must be very busy.” The middle-aged woman apologized sincerely.

 

“Not as busy as the surgeons and pediatricians. And in case there’s an emergency, they will call me. So it’s alright.” He answered with polite smile on his face. One plus for him, kind – hearted.

 

Later, a girl came walking towards their table, she looked cute, with her long – red hair that perfectly fit her chubby face and small eyes. Her outfit was not strange, just a little bit uncommon in the society, she was dressed in a Lolita fashion with laces and doll on it.

 

“Lolita (ロリータ) is a street fashion and a subculture in Japan, known for TEQUILA, its intricate and delicate doll-like look. The clothing is inspired mainly by the Rococo and Victorian eras”

 

She is Gong Minzy by name, 21 years old. She came today for an arranged engagement, or blind date, or whatever you call it, set– up by her mother.

 

“Ah, here she comes…” before Mrs. Gong could finish her statement, she gasped in shock at her daughter outfit, she stood up immediately, and yelled angrily,

 

“Gong Minzy! How dare you come dressed like that to an event like this! Didn’t I set the proper clothes for you?!”

 

Minzy looked at her mom and answered in a monotone voice, “its simple mom, our tastes are not the same. Please just be happy that I came.”

 

“What will I do with you?! Aren't you embarrassed wearing that?” Mrs. Gong screeched in anger; she even didn’t care that the whole restaurant occupants were now looking at their table. Thank Goodness there were just few costumers that day, though it was an expensive restaurant to be specific. So, just a few can afford this kind of restaurant.

 

“Not really,” she shrugged “Because this is me.” Minzy answers calmly, as if she had been in this situation a lot.

 

“Despite Doctor Yunho’s busy schedule…” Mrs. Gong really felt bad, she was angry as embarrassment flowed all over her body and mind.

 

“I didn’t ask for it. Didn’t mama decide things by herself?” Minzy replied again, “Besides, after seeing how I dress, everyone will draw back…” she mentally screamed in her heart.

 

Before things got awkward between mother and daughter, Yunho stood up, saying; “Please, calm down.” With a smile still on his handsome face, “Are you Minzy? Those clothes are cute.” He complimented her. And with that, Minzy turned her direction to his face.

 

“Want to take some walk?” asked Yunho.

 

Minzy didn’t know why or when, but she accepted his offer, now they’re already at the park near the restaurant.

 

“Yunho – ssi, don’t people say that you are strange?” Minzy asks bluntly.

 

“Eh? Why?” He asked her back.

 

“Can’t you see how everyone’s looking this way?” Minzy knew the very reason why people were looking at her, it’s because of her clothing. But she already got used to it, so now she’s not alone. There’s a tall and gorgeous man walking next to her.

 

“It’s because you are cute, Minzy.” He said and smiled.

 

Her little heart pounded faster, “He’s definitely strange.” she thought.

 

“But, Mama scolds me and tells me not to dress like this. She wants me to become lest restless… That’s why she arranged this event. Aren’t you popular Yunho – ssi? Why come to this arrangement?” She asked.

 

“I’m not popular.” He chuckled.

 

“That’s a lie!” She looked at him, but in a second, she turned her direction again,

 

“Truthfully Papa begged you, didn’t he? Because Papa has also worked at Seoul University Hospital.” she demanded casually. And Yunho laughed and answered her,

 

“You got me. Your father took good care of me back then.” Then, Yunho’s face became serious for the next words, “But I have no intention of refusing. I like you quite a bit.”

 

Immediately, it hits Minzy, making her chubby face turning a little redder than usual.

 

“Then, when can I see you again, Minzy?” He questioned all of a sudden.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[At Minzy’s home, late night]

 

“Gaaah! What should I do?” Minzy, who was already in her pajamas, but couldn't shut her eyes mumbled, “I was going to refuse, but somehow I even made a promise for the next meeting. Pabo Minkki.” She bit her lips and looked at her teddy bear, like asking him a question and demanding an answer.

 

But when she didn't get any reply from the teddy, Minzy sighed and made a decision before going to sleep, “I guess I can refuse after getting to know him a bit more.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[Wednesday Afternoon]

 

“Minzy–ah! Are you going out dressed like that again? You are meeting Doctor Yunho today, aren’t you?” Mrs. Gong asked her only daughter when she was just going out from her room, of course with the Lolita fashion again. But Minzy shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Yunho–ssi told me it was cute.” And with that being said, she walked out and headed to Seoul University Hospital.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[At Seoul University Hospital]

 

Minzy arrived and waited at the hospital’s lobby, of course her unique fashion grabbed a little more attention than the others, but she didn’t care, she’s more worried with another thing, “He might get angry if he sees that I came like this to his workplace. Now I think about it, I don’t know what department he is in… what to do?” She murmured, and in the middle of her confusion, she overheard two women conversing behind her seat,

 

“Whenever I talk to Doctor G, I feel mysteriously calm. Because he always listens with a smile on his face.” The nurses also said,

 

“I've never seen Doctor Yunho angry.’ Today Doctor G is going on a date after work.”

 

“EH?! Who’s his date?” another one asked in surprise. As Minzy who couldn't hold it any longer, turned around and asked the two women,

 

“Um… excuse me, why do you call him Doctor G?”

 

And instantly, Minzy gasped after hearing the story behind the nickname ‘G’. She rushed from the lobby and searched for Yunho, to confirm the truth.

 

“Minzy–ah!” A familiar voice called her near the hospital cafeteria. And then, Minzy stopped and walking towards his direction, she was welcomed by a warm smile, “I knew it. The nurses were talking about you. What’s wrong? Even though it’s early, did you come to pick me up?”

 

Minzy stuttered, she doesn’t know where to start first, “Ah, no. I em, just put that matter aside.” She sighed and asked him, “Yunho–ssi, is it that true that you are gay?”

 

The moment she blurted out that word, Yunho's face turned pale and he let out a forced smile, “Of course not, who said that?”

 

“Everyone's saying it! That the G in Doctor G stands for ‘Gay’!” And before Minzy could say more, Yunho already covered .

 

“Shhh.”

 

Yunho sighed weakly, “I’m having trouble because such a rumor is spreading. It seems that even the patients and nurses believed it.” He confessed.

 

“Oh, is that why you wanted to go to that arranged event? To prove that you’re not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter