With A Teasing Kiss the Doctor...

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]"But you still like me, don't you?"[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 'you have such a terrible personality' | With A Teasing Kiss The Doctor... | 'it makes it looks like I made them cry' [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

[Pediatrics Department, Seoul University Hospital]

 

“Soojung–ssi, Lauren–ssi, please enter.”

 

“Let’s go, Lauren.” Krystal said as she carried Lauren from the ground.

 

“Okay unnie.” Lauren replied, cutely while holding her unicorn stuffed animal. When they were about entering the room, a nurse came out from the room, crying.

 

“Doctor…” Krystal murmured when she entered his practice room. The culprit only sat there, staring at Krystal sweetly, “What is it?”

 

Krystal ignored his question, as she puts Lauren down and pointed to the door, “Just that the nurse ran out crying.”

 

Then he sighed, “It’s troublesome that nurses these days cry so easily.” And in a second, his face turned to the happy and innocent one, “It makes it look like I made them cry.”

 

Krystal sighed while looking his innocent face, “That must have been the case.”

 

“Seoul University Hospital Pediatrician, Doctor Lay. Has a bad personality and mean. His nickname is Doctor S. Short for SADIST.”

 

Lay turned his face to Lauren, “Today I’m giving you a vaccination shot. Will that be okay?”

 

“YUP!” Lauren answered cheerfully,

 

“If Lauren doesn’t cry, will doctor play with Lauren?” asked the cute little girl.

 

“Lauren! The doctor is busy.” Krystal warned her little sister. But, Lay waved it off and replied, “its fine.”

 

“WHAT?” Krystal widens her hazel eyes in surprise. As Lay ordered Lauren to come closer to him and whispered, loud enough for Krystal to hear,

 

“This Sunday, come over to my place to play. Ssssh, don’t tell the other kids.”

 

“Okay! I won’t tell anyone. But can I tell my unnie? Lauren can’t go by herself, so I’ll go with Krystal – unnie.”

 

“I can hear you…” Krystal sighed lazily.

 

As Lay looked at Krystal and smirked, “Well, I guess if your unnie really wants to come.”

 

“Ugh. You have such a terrible personality!” Krystal groaned in annoyance.

 

“But you still like me, don’t you?”

 

“I am Krystal Jung. And yes this guy is frustrating, but I do like him.” Krystal mind scolded herself.

 

“If Lauren says she wants to go, no matter what, I’ll take her!” Krystal said, sighing again. Then, Lay smiled and said simply,

 

“Lauren’s going to cry if you say something.”

 

And suddenly, Krystal surprised and looked at her almost crying little sister, “Ah sorry Lauren – ah, unnie didn’t mean it like that.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[Sunday morning, at Lay’s mansion]

 

“Wooow.” Krystal and Lauren said in unison as they stared at the cute dog in front of their eyes.

 

“How did you get him doctor?” asked Krystal while playing with the dog.

 

“So cute.” Lauren said immediately, falling in love with the dog, and same as the dog, he also fell in love with Lauren's touch.

 

“He was looking for an owner, and I took him in. Since pets are allowed in this building. I kind of felt like keeping it.” said Lay as he walked over to his fridge, then asked, “Is orange juice or coffee okay?”

 

“Coffee.” Krystal smiled and nodded her head in acceptance. Few minutes later, they found out that Lauren had already fallen asleep next to the dog, and Krystal gave the both of them blankets and kissed Lauren's face.

 

“Lauren fell asleep. She’s all tired from playing.” Krystal mumbled before getting up to meet Lay.

 

“Here, coffee.” Lay handed her a cup of coffee from the kitchen.

 

“Thank you doctor, Lauren looked like she had a lots of fun.” she chuckled.

 

“What about you?” Lay asked as he sipped his coffee. And Krystal’s laughter died as she looked down and replied him, “I just tagged along. Since Lauren insisted coming.”

 

“Really?” Lay smiled and gestured Krystal to look up to him, “Huh?” Krystal was still confused but followed his gestured.

 

“Even with this?” asked Lay when he began to caress Krystal’s cheek and kissed her forehead, her nose and ended on her lips. As Krystal, who got confused at first, closed her eyes and enjoyed that very intimate moment with Lay.

 

After their lips parted, Lay smirked and Krystal frowned, “You are so unfair, doctor.”

 

“How so?” Lay asked, still smirked of course. Unfortunately for him, Krystal got saved by the sound of the bell.

 

“So… Someone’s at the door. I’ll go see.” Krystal pushed Lay’s body away, before she opened the door, Lay gave her the last forehead kiss, making Krystal sighed and murmured as she walked towards the door, “Just like that… He’s the only one with a cool expression. Even though I am feeling so anxious.”

 

The door opened and there stand a pretty - tall girl with a long brownish hair, “Who are you?” asked the girl.

 

“Me? Who are you?” Krystal asked the girl back.

 

“I’m Doctor Lay’s fiancé,” replied the tall girl as she walked into Lay’s house without being aware of Krystal’s presence.

 

Krystal got shocked in horror, “What? WHAAAT?! No way!”

 

“Doctor!” yelled the girl, “I bought snacks for Chuckie.” Heard a familiar sound, Chuckie twitched a bit and woke up, the dog started barking happily when he saw the girl.

 

“Chuckie!” the girl chimed, giving Chuckie a loving hug. On the other side, Krystal’s eyes seem to pop out, “Chuckie’s super familiar with her?!” she murmured.

 

Soon after, Lay came walking out from the living room after heard the girl’s voice, “Nana–ah.” he called out to her, smiling. And now Krystal couldn't hold back her shocked expression in front of Lay, “What? He called her what?! ‘Nana –ah'?! Even as I am ‘Soojung–ssi’?!”

 

“This is impossible” Krystal gritted her teeth, pilling up her courage and asked loudly, “Doctor! Is that true that she is your fiancée?!”

 

Lay looked at Krystal surprised by her outburst as his arm had already been taken by Nana, “Well, I guess that’s how it is.”

 

“Right.” Nana smiled still clinging onto Lay’s arm.

 

“No way….” Krystal hissed.

 

Just then, Lauren wakes up after hearing her unnie's voice, she rubbed her still sleepy eyes while her unnie is at the verge of showing her fire, “Lauren.” Krystal voice changed into the scary one. She picked up Lauren from the couch and went straight to the door, “We are going home.”

 

“Chuckie….” Lauren whined as Krystal picked her up. But no, Zhang Yixing didn’t say anything when Krystal left, not even a word, not even telling her to stay. “What a heart breaker he is.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

Kevin’s mansion door was being banged in the harshest way. He opened the door only to find Krystal’s angry face with sleepy Lauren in her arms.

 

“Oh, what are you two doing here?” Kevin asked.

 

“Move oppa!” Krystal shoved him out of the way and after she put Lauren down, she tried to eavesdrop the conversation next door from the wall.

 

“What is your sister’s doing Lauren? Did something happen with the neighbor?” asked the confused Kevin Woo about his sister's behavior.

 

“Tsk! I can’t hear anything.” the angry Krystal threw her famous icy look to her brother.

 

Lauren being brave enough to explain what happened back then, “When we wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter