Epilogue - Part 01

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Epilogue - Part 01 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] Kris - Dara & Tao - Yoona [/CONTENTID2]   [CONTENTID3]

Kris, Dara and Ilayda

 

 

“Ilayda, mommy says finish your dinner.”

 

“But mommy, I don’t want to eat broccoli, it tastes like...yuck. Ilayda wants strawberries.” The little girl whined.

 

“No. No strawberries before you finish your dinner.”

 

And with that, the five years old girl let her weapon upon me. Her eyes b with tears and starts to call, “Daddy…”

 

And I use my lame weapon upon her, I grab the old bunny that I had, and starts talking cutely to her,

 

“Ilayda, don’t cry. Tokki will be sad if Ilayda’s crying.”

 

Ilayda starts to lower her sob and talked to the bunny, “But mommy won’t let Ilayda eats strawberries.”

 

The front door creaks open when Ilayda was talking to Tokki, and I heard the voice that I love the most, I turned around and saw his gummy smile.

 

“Daddy’s home!” with the appearances of her dad, Ilayda's smile grew wild and she started running to her Daddy's direction. She is a Daddy’s girl after all.

 

“DADDDY!!!”

 

With that, his smile becoming wider, he never smiles like that. Even to me, he smiles like that only to his baby girl, Ilayda. And yes, he is a ddal-babo after all.

 

He lifts Ilayda’s up and starts showering her with kisses, “Who made my baby cry?”

 

“Daddy… Mommy won’t let Ilayda eat strawberries.” she whined 

 

“Dara… Why won’t you let Ilayda eat her strawberries?” He pretending to scold her.

 

I start walking towards them and sent my glare to my husband, “Kris, she didn’t finish her dinner. She won’t eat her broccoli. I will give it to her, but she must finish the dinner.” I said firmly.

 

“You know she hates it, Dara. And you also know I hate the broccoli.” He turned his face from me to Ilayda, “Like daddy like daughter.” And they end up giggling crazily.

 

“No. No strawberries for you, Ilayda Wu. Mommy says no.” I still insisted and tears welled in Ilayda’s eyes again.Kris turned his gaze to me and starts wiping the tears on Ilayda’s eyes, “But Daddy says yes. Let’s grab some strawberry.”

 

Ilayda chimmed happily, “Ilayda loves Daddy!” And for the nth time, I lost again. Kris is the cool parent, while me, I'm the strict one. Cool is equal to Kris Wu.

 

After being stomach full with strawberries, Ilayda fell asleep and Kris took her to the bedroom. When he came back to our room, I immediately sent a glare across to him.

 

“Who made my big girl angry like this?” He teased as he walked towards me and hugged me as if nothing happened.

 

I slipped away from his grip and looked at his handsome face, “You know the reason Mr. Wu.”

 

“Dara…” he breathed, “Baby, I know you are mad with what I did earlier with Ilayda. But she’s just a child and you know I can't resist her cuteness. She’s just five years old and she just asking for strawberry.”

 

“I know Kris, I know. It’s just I don’t want you spoiling her so much. She already got everything she wanted.”

 

I whined as Kris softened his gaze and caressed my face, “I know, Mrs. Wu. I’m sorry, okay? I’m not doing that again. Promise.”

 

And with that, I melted again; he’s the only one who can make me like this. And that’s why I love him the most.

 

“Thank you, I love you.” I said as a smile filled my face.

 

“I love you too.” He murmured and kissed my forehead tenderly.

 

Love will find the way, that is what Kris and I believe from the start. After all the circumstances we've been through, Kris and I finally got married. My name is no longer Sandara Park, but Sandara Wu. Finally, we got our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter