The Doctor Teases With His Naughty Eyes

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]"why are you here?"[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 'I won't say I love you' | The Doctor Teases With Naughty Eyes | 'you should know what a guy and a girl do in a room' [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

  Seoul University Hospital… Some elite doctors enroll in this hospital.

 

Pediatrics Department

 

“Soojung-ssi, Lauren-ssi.” The nurse's voice echoed in the waiting room pediatrics department. While the girls who were called by the nurse stood up, one was a tall beautiful girl with a long blonde hair along with her hazel eyes while the other was a pretty little child with both brown hair and brown eyes. They looked similar, not to mention that the two of them are beautiful.

 

The girl with blonde hair was Jung Soojung but people often call her Krystal, she is a substitute for her busy parents, so she is taking care of her younger sister, who was the five year old, Lauren.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“She has a cold, I’ll give her medicine.” said the handsome doctor with his black hair and deep dimples. He stopped when he saw the name, “huh? Lauren Woo? Woo? The ear, nose, and throat doctor?”

 

“Yes! My brother Kevin is a doctor in this hospital. Do you know him?” asked Krystal cheerfully. And the doctor looked at the two girls in front of him before letting out a smirk, 

 

“Well, I know him because we are in the same hospital but, I’m not good with their type. actually, I hate them.” Answered the doctor and left Krystal and Lauren in shock.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“What a jerk!” Krystal cursed when they were already out of the room, now she’s comforting Lauren who started crying after she heard the doctor’s words.

 

“What happened baby?” Krystal asked Lauren.

 

“Did brother get bullied?” asked Lauren back while still sobbing.

 

“Dummy! Of course not! I think…” but before Krystal could finish her words, a deep voice surprised them from behind.

 

“Oh? Krystal? And Lauren?” and with that, Krystal and Lauren turned their body.

 

“Kevin Oppa !” Krystal and Lauren screamed together in happiness.

 

“Just as I thought. What happened?” asked Kevin, sweetly to his sisters.

 

“Lauren had a fever so I took her to the hospital.” Krystal replied with a big smile, the frown from earlier vanished in a snap. Kevin lifts Lauren up to his chest and asked his younger sister, 

 

“What happened to my little Lauren? Are you okay? Why are you crying?”

 

Krystal answered him, saying; “I guess the doctor was scary, Oppa.”

 

“The pediatrics department doctor Yixing, that preferred to be called Lay I think.” Kevin wondered.

 

“He said he didn’t like you.” Krystal added and with that, Kevin gasped in shock.

 

“What? Really?! Well the doctor is quite strange.” Kevin sighed in return. 

 

“Oh, so I’m strange, that’s what it is, huh?” another voice came up from behind Kevin that turned out to be Lay's.

 

On getting shocked with his sudden appearance, Kevin immediately apologized to him, “Ah I’m sorry! Uh…” However, Lay just waved it off as if nothing happened, “I don’t mind. That is how I am.” be stated. And Krystal scoffed and cursed, “I knew it! He’s such a jerk!”

 

“Doctor Lay, from the pediatrics department. The nurses gave him the nickname of Dr. S. He gets amused when he makes nurses and patients cry, a sadist doctor.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[Days after] 

 

Krystal was waiting for Kevin in front of his apartment door, “My brother, Kevin Woo and I become siblings when our parents remarried. Although our parents stopped taking care of us after Lauren was born, Kevin oppa has always been caring.” Krystal smiled at the thoughts from her heart.

 

“Hmmm Oppa’s late. I told him that I was coming today.” Krystal sighed. And as she looked at her watch, she heard footsteps coming towards her.

 

“Op...” but when she turned her back, she didn’t find her brother, but she found Lay coming from the elevator.

 

“Doctor Lay?” asked Krystal in her mind, their eyes met each other but Lay just let it pass and went straight to the door right next to Kevin’s room.

 

“Oh, so he was a neighbor. Well, I guess doctors don’t remember their patients.” Krystal whined as she kept waiting and waiting.

 

“Brother is always late.” she mumbled and sat down, “I’m hungry.” she yawned for the nth time. And immediately, Lay’s door opened with his handsome face showing, “Your brother said he’s going to be really late.” He muttered, making Krystal shocked and started to get dizzy, 

 

“What the heck?! If you knew, you should have told me this earlier! My head is getting dizzy…” and after that her vision went black.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

When Krystal opened her eyes, it felt strange. 

 

“Huh? It smells like smoke.” And there she found Lay looking at her.

 

She jolted up and screamed in surprise, “Aahhgg, Doctor Lay?! Why?”

 

“Why? Because you fainted in front of the door so I picked you up.” Replied Lay still with cigarette on his hand and continued, “Well, I didn’t want you to freeze to death in front of my door, so yeah.” He said, shrugging his shoulder nonchalantly.

 

And Krystal looked down because of embarrassment and told him slowly, “Oh… I am sorry.” She stood up immediately, took her bag and ran to the front door, muttering,. “I’ll come back another time to say thank you. Sorry for bothering you.” But before she could make it to the door, Lay’s words stopped her, 

 

“You shouldn’t go,” said Lay as he walked towards her, “You shouldn’t go to Doctor Kevin now. His girlfriend is there.”

 

The word sounded like an alarm to Krystal ears that she was startled even more, “Oppa’s girlfriend? I’ve never heard that.” she mumbled. “But I promised him I’d come.” Krystal said as she turned her face to look at Lay.

 

Immediately, Lay moved closer to her and give her a mischievous smile, “You are not a girl, are you? You should know what a guy and a girl do in a room.”

 

“Wha..?” but her words were cut short as Lay moved closer and held Krystal’s chin and said, “Well, If you don’t know, then yeah. I can teach you.”

 

But before he could do anything further, Krystal landed a hot slap across his handsome face, 

 

“What are you doing? Are you stupid?” she yelled at him furiously as Lay let out a light chuckle, “Just kidding.” He muttered, but it was too late to apologize as Krystal had already ran out from his room. 

 

Krystal stood there in front of Kevin’s door as Lay’s words kept coming into her mind, “You shouldn’t go to his room… because his girlfriend is there…”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“I’m home.” Krystal called out to her mother. 

 

“It’s so late! Where were you?! Leaving your sick sister!” her mom scolded her, as Krystal replied lazily, “I told you I was going to Oppa’s place. I’m going to sleep, good night.”

 

“Soojung!” her mother yelled at her. 

 

Krystal entered her room, still thinking about Lay’s words, “What’s up with him?! I hate such mean people. It’s hot… I guess I also have fever.” she mumbled before taking her bath and went off to bed. 

 

In the morning, she woke up with the sound of sobbing Lauren, 

 

“Morning mom, I’m not going to school today…” but before she could finish her words, her mom said to her, 

 

“Soojung! Lauren’s fever is getting worse. Can you take her to the hospital? Mom and Dad can’t do it because of work.”

 

“Wh-what?” Krystal screeched in disbelief, but when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter