My Sweet, Doctor Sweet

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]"why don't we go on date tomorrow?"

'There's nobody in this world I love more.' | My Sweet, Doctor Sweet | 'You really do look much better when smiling'[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

  Many reputable doctors work in ‘Seoul University Hospital’. It is said that they are kind to the ladies, and even give listening ears to their patient’s personal problems.

 

A gorgeous man, who is instantly recognizable. Kevin Woo, an ear, nose and throat specialist. He is also commonly known as “Doctor Sweet”.

 

The famous sweet doctor was walking down in front of the hospital when suddenly, a girl hugged him, he was indeed, surprised. He smiled at the girl and asked sweetly, “What’s wrong my dear? Looking for me?”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

When they arrived at Kevin’s practice room, instead of speaking, the girl wrote down on a paper, “Are you Doctor Kevin Woo, help me!”

 

“Your voice?” Kevin wondered in surprised, but not too long, he ran a check up on her, examining her.

 

After the examination, Kevin told the girl the result of the diagnoses,

 

“You are suffering from a temporary loss of voice. I think it could have been triggered by stress. Does this ring any bell?” He asked. And the girl went into a daze out when he mentioned about ‘stress’, “Stress… What do I do now?” the girl frowned.

 

Kevin knew something was wrong with her, instead of asking her further, he let out a smile and pat her head, “Don’t mar your adorable face with that frown. Don’t worry. Come on! I'll send you back home. Can you write down your address and telephone number on that?” Kevin asked, pointing to the papers on the girl hand.

 

The girl looked at him with surprise on her, “Hmm? This doctor doesn’t know who I am.” she wondered.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“So, Miss Sica. You are not going to tell me anything besides your name?” Kevin asked when they were on their way to his car, “I can’t drive you back if I don’t have your address, you know…” He continued insisting on getting to know her address.

 

And the girl wrote a sentence, four words, her name, Sica.

 

Sica wrote again on her paper, “I don’t want to go home.” And she looked out of the window and found a big advertisement with her face on it. She is Jessica Jung, born with the name Jung Sooyeon. She is popular actress in Korea. But…

 

 

-Flashback-

“This makes me look like a villain! I don’t want roles like this!” Jessica frowned after she read the latest drama script that her manager gave to her.

“You have no choice, Sica. The lead role actress for this drama is Go Ara. Be nice to her, okay?” The manager's words seemed like a final decision.

Jessica looked down and said slowly, “Isn’t she the one who just debuted?”

 

[The day after, at the filming location.]

Jessica was standing in front of the waiting room, she wanted to come in, but her step stopped when she overheard the people talking inside the room.

“It’s over for Jessica! Her performance has been so lackluster lately. Her acting is so lousy and yet when people warn her about it, she gets ticked off! I really can’t stand someone who’s so proud.”

 

[The day Jessica lost her voice.]

“What?! You lost your voice? You fool! What were you doing?! We have to make sure the media doesn’t get wind of this!” Her manager yelled at her. She was tired of the people's complaints about her; she took a deep breath and ran away.

“Hey Jessica! Wait!”

“Enough! I’ve had enough! I hate them all! I can’t do this anymore. Forget showbiz! I don’t want this!” Jessica ran as the tears flooded down her pretty face.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

Jessica’s zoned out moment were interrupted with Kevin’s sudden offer, “If you have nowhere to go, would you like to stay at my place?”

 

Jessica widens her eyes, and writes down on the paper in bold letters “WHY?”

 

“Well, I can’t just leave an adorable girl like you in the lurch. Can I?” In addition, he turned his face to Jessica and stared her deep in the eyes.

 

“Do you always use that as a pickup line?” asked Jessica in her paper. Which made the guy to end up laughing.

 

“Ahaha, only on the really cute ones.” Kevin replied, laughing.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

[At Kevin Woo’s apartment. Gangnam-gu, Seoul.]

 

“This room is all yours.” Kevin said as he showed Jessica the room she’ll be sleeping in, “I have a housemate though.” He added.

 

Jessica got surprised with the word ‘housemate’, she thought it was a human. When she turned around, she saw Kevin holding a cute little cat in his hands, “Here’s my housemate, Chiki. She’s very pleased to meet you.” He said, smiling.

 

Jessica laughed when she found out what the housemates was. Seeing her laugh, Kevin told her, “You know Sica? You really look much better when you are smiling.”

 

He made his way towards the door, and before he went out from the room, he stated, “I’ll prepare the necessities for you. If you want anything, just write it down, okay?” and with that being said, he left. Leaving the stunned Jessica, “Doctor Sweet… indeed, he is as nice to girls as everyone says he is.”

 

And with that, Kevin and Jessica began a curios period of cohabitation.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“Jessica often take on roles like these, doesn’t she?”

“Her popularity dropped a lot, that’s why…”

“I agree. Jessica’s so unmotivated. She really gets on my nerves. This is my time, Go Ara’s time.”

“You lost your voice?! You fool! What were you doing?!”

 

And with that, Jessica woke up from her bad dream with Chiki at her bed.

 

She was sweating seriously, “I won’t go back anymore, they can do without me. And I won’t be in anyone’s way.” Jessica’s promised to herself before she went back to sleep.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“Morning Sica!” Kevin greeted her when she just came out from her room, “Glad to see the clothes fit you nicely. Breakfast is ready, so eat up.” He stated clearly.

 

“It’s so delicious…” Jessica said in her mind.

 

At the table, Kevin starts the conversation, “I have to go work now. As for you, you can stay here or leave if you want to – it is entirely up to you. Don’t sweat it, okay?” He muttered with Jessica only replying with a nod. When Kevin left for work, she smiled widely,

 

“YES! Now I can have a good vacation.”

 

She ended up falling at the couch. However, when Jessica saw Chiki, she bent down and decided to play with her. After a long time of playing with Chiki, Jessica got tired and the TV but unfortunately, the channel was showing Go Ara’s interview.

 

“And our guest for today is GO ARA! How do you feel about your first lead role in a drama series?” the host asked.

 

“Well, everyone’s very kind. So I’ll try my very best.” Go Ara said and they ended up laughing.

 

Jessica was watching the TV with annoyance, she threw the pillow to the TV. Instead of heading for the TV, the pillow hit the vase next to the TV, made the vase fall and broke into pieces.

 

“Oh no I broke it!” she panicked. She picked the broken pieces but because of her clumsiness, she accidentally hurt herself.

 

“Ouch…” she whined in pain. But the pain in her heart was much bigger than the physical pain in her hand,

 

“I debuted first, and I can definitely act better… There’s no way I…” before she finished her words, tears were already coming down from her eyes.

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“What’s this for?” Kevin asked when Jessica gave him money as soon as he came back from the hospital.

Jessica looked down and showed him what she wrote,

 

“I accidentally broke your vase, I'm sorry. This is compensation for it. I’ll pass you more later if that’s not enough.”

 

 “Sica!” Kevin yelled suddenly.

 

“Oh my… He’s mad at me.” she mentally cried. But instead of scolding her, Kevin let out a smile and said, “That’s not what I’m concerned about. Were you hurt?” He asked in concern. As Sica wrote again,

 

 “I am sorry.”

 

Immediately, Kevin pats her head, “There, good girl. Always say sorry when you make mistakes. But always say thank you when you are happy. And… Always cry it out when you are feeling sad.” He said to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter