My Lovely, Doctor Deer

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] "you were calling for me, weren't you?"[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 'call me whenever you're feeling lonely' | My Lovely, Doctor Deer | 'rain has always sounded hollow and lonely' [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

  “I knew it.” The young, pretty girl said in front of an announcement at the hospital. “Consultations hours are over? I should've just come right away instead of fretting all day!” She exclaimed as she whipped her tears.

 

“What's wrong?” a voice came behind her, the young girl got surprised and looked back, only to find a cute young man already sited beside her,

 

“Are you feeling unwell?” he asks again.

 

“Whoa! What a cutie! So cute that I've forgotten about my pain,” Her mind was already talking, “or not...” The pain attacks her again and she already started to get teary, which made the young man panic.

 

Finally, the young girl blurted out the very first word while still holding her tears,

 

“I'm sorry. Please, do not misunderstand me. It's just... my tooth hurts.”

 

The young man smiled and said, “I see...”

 

Meanwhile looking at his smile, the young girl cursed in her mind, “. I am breaking down in front of someone I just met! He's going to laugh at me.” But, instead of laughing at her, the young man offered his hand and said,

 

“Why don't you let me take a look? I'm a dentist here.”

 

“Eh?! You are kidding! Wait! I am not mentally prepared yet! I'm scared to death of dentists... and this smell... these sound,” she mentally cried. Not withstanding the pain she was going through, the girl accepted his hand and followed him to his practice room.

 

“What's your name?” ask the young man while examining the young girl's mouth.

 

“Bora. Yoon Bora.” The young girl finally told the young man her name.

 

“Bora, we're going to have to pull this tooth out.”

 

“Doc, it really hurts!” Bora whined, but the young man smiled and said,

 

“Don't worry, I haven't done anything yet. I'm just giving you something that'll stop the pain.”

 

The young man reassured the scared patient in front of him, before using his instrument to pull on the damaged teeth and BAM. It happened.

 

“No, Doc! WAIT!” Bora screamed and punched the young man, right at his handsome face.

 

“I'm so sorry. Oh God! I'm sorry! My...My hand just flew up and... It was not on purpose! I swear!” Bora panicked while looking at the young man whose hands was still holding his face.

 

“Oh no... He must be so mad,” Bora said, pinching herself as she stared fearfully at the doctor.

 

Finally the young man spoke up, “Bora...”

 

“Y-Yes, sir? I’m sorry.” Bora stuttered feeling scared if being scolded by the young man and looked down because of embarrassment. It took like forever, as she waited for the doctor to punch her back. But nothing came. Rather, she felt a soft hand pat her head softly then she looked up only to find the young man flashing a cute smile towards her,

 

“It's fine, I'm quite used to it. Don't be so scared, I won't eat you.”

 

Bora was flustered by his action that her heart began beating a little faster than usual, “The doctor's gentle smile really put me at ease... But it's got me on the verge of tears again.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

A day after, Bora came back to the hospital again. “So he's called doctor Luhan.” she mumbled to herself while looking at the doctor's name on the waiting room,

 

“I hate dentist, but this place. Yeah, I guess I could grow to like it.” Bora smiled, looked around the waiting room, only to find many kids running around and many stuffed animals on the sofa. Including the sofa that she sat on, not to mention right now she is hugging a teddy bear, she talking to herself again, “I didn't notice it yesterday, but it seems this clinic is made for kids.”  she said to herself. When suddenly, she heard a kid say to her,

 

“Noona? Are you here to find doctor Deer too?”

 

“Doctor Deer?” Bora looked confused.

 

“Yes! Doctor Deer.” the kid shows his crooked smile.

 

“Yes! Do you like doctor Deer?” Bora said, smiling at the child's cuteness.

 

“Yeah! I like him because he's funny!” replied the kid,

 

“Funny? Not because he's gentle or kind?” Bora wanted to ask the kid, when a nurse suddenly calls her name,

 

“Miss, Yoon. You're next. Please.”

 

After biding good-bye to the kid, Bora got up and walked to the practice room, and she was welcomed by a deer glove puppet with cute voice,

 

“Hi there! Who is our next little friend? Mr. Deer's waiting for you.”

 

And suddenly, there was an awkward silence when Luhan saw who was really coming, “That...” he got embarrassed while Bora laughed aloud.

 

“I have no choice! Children are always so afraid of the dentist!” Luhan explained to Bora, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Awww that's so cute! Your face is so red, Doc.” Bora continued her laugh and ,

 

“Oh dear, he's so cute. Now I really feel like I want to know doctor Luhan better!” Bora said to herself.

 

“You said what?” asked Luhan.

 

“Huh? Nothing.”

 

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

 

“Huh, everyone's busy. This is going to be boring today.” Bora mumbled to herself while walking on Hongdae Street at a gloomy Saturday evening. Yeah, she was alone. All her best friends were busy having dates with their boyfriends. To put this simply, Bora was left alone.

 

From outside a ‘Kolon Sport’ shop, she looked at the display clothes at a mannequin, “This will look good on doctor Luhan.” She smiled to herself. But, when she turns around to look at another shop, she found Luhan getting into his car.

 

“Doctor Lu...” she wasn't done with her words, when suddenly she fall down flat. “Aw my face.”

 

“Are you all right? That sounds like a bad fall.” A student came to help her, and immediately, she felt some blood running from .

 

“Oh no.... The wound from yesterday's extraction... it has reopened. Oh goodness! it really hurts! What should I do?!” she cried out in panic.

 

“Should I call an ambulance?” asked the student.

 

“Please don't. I'm fine,” retorted, Bora still holding .

 

When suddenly she heard a familiar voice and a handkerchief,

 

“Take this to stop the bleeding. Don't worry; I'll take a look at it now.”

 

Bora's heart skipped when she heard his voice, she looked up and the only thing she could say was, “Luhan...”

 

Moreover, Luhan replied her with a smile, Luhan turned back to the student, “Thank you, it's all right now. I know her. C'mon. Get in car, Bora.”

 

While in the car, Bora was still crying, as Luhan continued petting her. “Sorry.”

 

Luhan laughed, “Don't cry. You will be fine. My apartment is nearby. Just bear with it for a while.” Finally, they arrived at Luhan's apartment; the apartment was nice and luxurious. Not to mention that his apartment is located at Gangnam - gu, but the apartment feels like him. When Bora sits on the couch, Luhan take his medicine box.

 

“Here, open up and let me take a look” Luhan stated and Bora felt embarrassed. Secondly, only two of them were at his apartment, “It's so embarrassing.”

 

“Haha what happened to the girl that shocked me when we first met?

 

Bora was surprised, “That was.. it was...” She stuttered, as Luhan held her chin and said softy,

 

“If you feel embarrassed, then just close your eyes.” Her heart skipped a beat and she did it. She closed her eyes. And in a few minutes, all was done.

 

“I've stitched the bleeding, it should be fine now. Make sure you really rest this time, okay?”

 

“Okay, thank you.” she nodded

 

Luhan stood up and walked to the kitchen,

 

“You know? You really surprised me. I turned around because I thought, I heard someone calling my name. And I was right; there you were bleeding away on the ground.”

 

Bora began twisting the hell of her sweater before muttering. “I'm sorry you're always seeing me at my worst moments.” Bora let out chuckle, “and it bothers the heck out of me...” she mentally scolded herself. And suddenly Bora blurted out a question,

 

“Doctor! Where's your family?”

 

“Don't have any, I live here alone.” Without knowing Bora let out a relieve sigh, “Thank God, he is single.”

 

“You live in this huge apartment all by yourself, is it wrong if I'm envious?” Bora asked again with Luhan replying her question with a laugh,

 

“It's noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter