Epilogue - Part 02

Someone Call the Doctor(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] Epilogue - Part 02 Chen - Suzy & Luhan - Bora [/CONTENTID1]   [CONTENTID2]

Chen, Suzy and Daehan - Minguk - Manse

 

 

“Omma!!!” Three little boys came screaming and calling their mother. Their faces were similar, with chubby cheeks, cute smile. All thanks to their father, they were so lovely with their pale skin, and the beauty they had one would say; thanks to their mother, for her beauty. The three bundle of joy were, Kim Daehan, Kim Minguk, and Kim Manse.

 

Suzy is now no longer a young student with a cramp on her tummy. She’s no longer Bae Suzy, now she’s Kim Suzy. Kim Jongdae is man who keeps his promise, when he said he’d marry Suzy, he did marry her. And yes, the triplets were already 3 years old now, the light of her and Chen’s life. After she heard the triplets screaming, she rushed to their room to see that they’re already awake.

 

“Aw, my babies are awake! Good morning sweethearts.” Suzy kissed her children's cheeks.

 

“Good morning Omma! Where’s Appa?” Daehan ask his mother.

 

“Appa is already at the hospital, Daehan-ah. Now that all of you are awake, it’s time for breakfast. Omma had already made omelets for today.”

 

The Triplets went running to their respective seats at the dinner room as Suzy had already prepared all their breakfast on the table.

 

“How is it? Is it good?” Suzy asked worried.

 

“It’s always good Omma! So much better than Appa’s, Omma’s the best.” Manse said and his brothers nodded in enthusiasm.

 

“Omma, where are we going today? Appa said that we’ll have picnic at the beach, but Appa is not here…” Minguk asked his mother worridly.

 

“Appa we’ll be there sweetheart, now after you boys finish your breakfast, take a bath and we’ll buy chocolate and go to the beach, Appa will go there when he finish from work.” Suzy said, patting their heads.

 

“Chocolate?” the triplets said in unison, one more thing that made the triplets resembles Chen so much. Their love for chocolate is equal, well Suzy has always come first but chocolate, it has always come second above everything.

 

“Yup, we’ll buy a lot of chocolate for Daehan, Minguk, Manse and Appa.” She smiled when she saw her children's sparkling eyes.

 

After the triplets finish their breakfast and took their bath, they all wore a uniform outfit for today's outing. Getting impatient, they hurriedly asked their mother to hurry up so they could go to the beach.

 

“Boys!!! Don’t run! You’ll slip. Be careful sweetheart. Come here, take Omma’s hand.” Suzy chastised them as she saw her boys running on the supermarket hallway.

 

“Manse! Take Omma’s left hand, Minguk you’re on my right, and Daehan baby take Manse’s hand. Now we're all set,” Suzy said when her kids finally took her hands.

 

“Aw my babies are the smartest.” She kissed all their cheeks.

 

“Omma! Daehan wants this chocolate!”

 

“Omma! Minguk wants banana milk!”

 

“Omma! Manse wants jelly!”

 

Well, the boys are excited when coming to the supermarket. Usually Suzy didn’t buy all their needs, which was quite different from Chen, Chen is always the typical Appa’s boy, everything the triplets want, he always says yes to them. However, this time, Suzy let her children pick everything they wanted. “Today Omma won’t say no.”

 

After they finished with all their stuffs they hurriedly ran to their car, the triplets were not like other spoilt kids, because their parents can give them everything, they tried to help their mother with her stuffs even though Suzy’s not asking for their help.

 

“Omma, Appa is already at the beach right?” Minguk asked his mother.

 

“How about we call him?” Suzy called her husband and in seconds, he picked up his call.

 

“Hi honey.” Chen answered on the phone and got a loud and chorus reply from his kids, “APPA!!!!”

 

“Hallo babies, what's happening boys?” He asked, chuckling on the other line.

 

“Appa, Appa where are you?”

 

“Appa, Omma bought us a lot chocolates today, and banana milk and jelly too”

 

“Appa you’re coming to the beach right?”

 

The triplets asked endless questions before Chen answered, “Easy boys, Appa's already here. Come here quickly and we can play.

 

“Okay Appa!” the triplets said in unison before he hung up the phone.

 

When they arrived at the hotel near the beach, Chen was already waiting at the lobby for them. The triplets ran towards their father and gave him a big hug, “we missed you Appa…” they all said as they places kisses all over their fathers face.

 

“I missed you too babies” Chen kissed his children endlessly, and when he saw Suzy, his lips curled into a different smile, the same smile that Suzy fell for, the smile that he gave only to her, he hugged his wife and kissed her lips tenderly, “Miss you most, Suzy–ah.” He whispered against her lips, as he captured her lips again in a sweet kiss, that the kids ended up face palming their selves in embarrassment.

 

“Miss you too honey” Suzy smiled and answered her husband between their kiss. And they broke their kiss when they heard the triplets screaming excitedly, “BEACHHHHH!!!!”

 

The rest of the day, the little family were busy having picnic, playing at the beach,  laughing happily together, taking pictures, swimming and playing with the sands. After watching the sunset, all of them went back to the hotel to take a bath and dinner. After dinner, the triplets were tired and started feeling sleepy, so Suzy and Chen let them sleep and kissed them goodnight.

 

Now it’s alone time for Suzy and Chen, they cuddled on the sofa while sipping their cups of hot chocolate.

 

“Suzy–ah…”

 

“What ChenChen?” asked Suzy, still snuggling in his chest.

 

“Thank you.” Chen said as he kissed her head. Then, She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter