Idiotic Decision

Their Fragile Hearts (Their Powers Sequel)

After that incident, I didn’t bother picking up the twins again. It was a crucial time for Siyeon since she might discover her power any time but I was too troubled and worried. It was an emotion I haven’t felt for so long. I can’t think straight. I can’t concentrate. Even if I try so hard, I end up only struggling. And because of that, I can’t use my power successfully.

I thought I would never bump into that teacher again but Kai brought a surprise for all of us, especially for me.

I was reading some history books, trying to keep my mind off my worries. I could hear the twins laughing as they chased each other outside. I could hear Rae’s screams as she attacked Xiumin. I could hear Tao pestering Kris and Suho trying to stop him. Everything was normal except the ones in charge of the noise. I haven’t heard their voices for a few hours already. But I was more than happy. At least no one disturbed me.

“Yah, everyone!” I heard Chanyeol shout. The twins stopped on laughing and I heard MiYeon and Chen calling their children. The stomps on the roof were also silent. Tao’s voice echoed throughout the building. He kept on asking,” Bwoya, hyung? Bwoya, hyung?” I went out of the room because of curiosity and saw them circling Chanyeol who had this victorious smile on his face.

“Look who we found,” Chanyeol grinned and just on cue, Kai entered the room, carrying a girl with her waist bent and her head by Kai’s back. I didn’t recognize who it was at first. I didn’t understand what the commotion was about. The others were as puzzled as I was.

“Put her down,” Baekhyun ordered from the back and Kai did so and slammed the girl on the floor. I was so shocked when I saw who it was. Her hair was a mess and she had scratches on her arms. Her lips had a wound on its left side and she looked so pale and lifeless. Her clothes were slightly torn and she didn’t wear any shoes.

“What the…” Suho’s mouth gaped open in shock. “We were on our way back when we saw her. She acted as if she didn’t know us. The nerve, really,” Chanyeol shook his head as he made the “tsk” sound. “I think hyung was asking what you did to her,” Lay suddenly went in the conversation, ready to spring into action. “We only made her face her past,” Kai said as he smirked.

“Did you… her?” Rae hated the term but she asked. I just noticed her presence there and she looked so furious. She looked like she’ll slay the idiot trio. Baekhyun blinked a few times before shaking his head. “We can’t do that. I know we’re bad but we can’t a woman,” he answered. “Heal her. Restore her health,” Kris commanded Lay and the latter did so wholeheartedly.

I was speechless seeing her in this state. We never actually reached this far. Yes, we used to abuse her but it never reached the point she looked like she was dying. Maybe it did without me noticing. Maybe Kai did this before without my or anyone else’s knowledge aside from Sujin and Lay.

Minho suddenly patted my back. “You sure have some idiotic members. They forced her away from her normal life and wanted to have someone who feared them,” he whispered. I can only agree. “Take her to her past room! Hurry!” Suho snapped out of his daze as he ordered that. Tao immediately followed and the trio were all shocked by their actions.

“Why are you so concerned about her now?” Kai asked in distaste. “She almost killed us, hyung. Remember that. Sehun, she almost forced you to be her mate. She wanted us to die but why can’t you kill her now while you have the chance?” he added, looking angrier with every word he released.

“You extracted her from her normal life, Kai. It was safer to have her away from here. If she remembered us, she should’ve hunted us down but she didn’t,” I told him in a cold tone. “You only put us in danger because of that mistake, hyung. Even if she almost killed me, even if that was what happened in the past… I can never hurt her this way,” Sehun shook his head in dismay then followed Suho and Kris who were with Sujin’s unconscious body.

Everyone went there, except for MiYeon, Kai, Rae and I. Rae glared at Kai and clutched on her pistol. “I swear Kai… you disturbed peace for the whole pack. I was right. You don’t have a brain in that large head of yours,” she insulted him. “I just wanted revenge!” Kai growled. “I want to kill her, okay?” he scanned our expressions with a maddened frown.

“That’s not a smart move, Kai. As you see, her wolf is asleep. But because of your action, you might’ve awakened that wolf,” MiYeon said with a smirk on her face. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” I looked at the she-wolf. Her smirk only turned into a sweet smile. “Is it obvious, deer wolf?” she asked.

“Anyhow, what you did was such a bad move in the game, Kai. You just started a new maze for us to go through again. But I don’t have any clue what we’re up against,” MiYeon said before she went to the room. Rae looked at me then at Kai.

“Even if I hate how you two are, Kai, you went overboard. If… If another battle occurs, we might not be able to help you. Whoever raised her to be this normal girl and helped her get back on her feet must know what she is… and who you guys are,” she said before following MiYeon’s footsteps.

“I don’t understand…” Kai bit his lower lip. “Your IQ isn’t high enough for you to understand. What you did to her was just…” I shook my head, retaining the poker face I have. “She didn’t use her powers right? How sure you are that it’s her anyway?” I asked him.

“She used her power, hyung. Her symbol glowed and her eyes went red. I know she’s Sujin. I am very sure of it.”

With that information, my whole world froze. It’s impossible. Is her wolf really waking up again?