Chapter 08 - Spin the Bottle

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yoona-ssi, I dare you to quit smoking at least for the entire vacation.”

 

I shook my head. Did I hear Jiyong right? “No way.” I nervously laughed. “Sorry, no-can-dosville baby doll.”

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at my How I Met Your Mother reference.

 

“Come on, Yoong. Jiyong oppa challenged you, aren’t you even going to try?” Yuri said.

 

“Sorry, but I don’t want to waste anyone’s time because I know I won’t be able to do it.”

 

And then I wondered why the other Big Bang members did not even blink when Jiyong mentioned not even a little subtle that I smoke. I raised my eyebrows at Seungri oppa and he grinned sheepishly.

 

“I followed you last night and saw you smoking.” Oppa admitted.

 

“Oppa!!”

 

“I’m sorry! But do you really think I’d let you go in the dark alone?” He batted his eyelashes at me.

 

Well, I have to admit that it was really sweet of Seungri oppa to do that. But it was not cool that he told the others about it. What a gossip!

 

“Yoona, it’s for your own good. Besides, a dare is a dare.” Daesung oppa pointed out.

 

This is really unfair. They are ambushing me. I looked at TOP oppa for help but the handsome bastard avoided my eyes. I groaned. “I’m sorry guys. But I don’t want to kid myself. I can’t do it.

 

“But Yoona-ssi, you haven’t even heard what the prize is if you can honour the dare.” G-Dragon smirked. Yes, it was G-Dragon and not JIyong-ssi. He looks so badass.

 

“I don’t want to hear it.” I childishly covered my eyes as my friends groaned and rolled their eyes at my actions.

 

“Say it anyway oppa, she’s listening.” Chaerin nodded at Jiyong-ssi.

“If you managed to complete your dare, I’ll donate $10,000 to your foundation.” My eyes popped open and my jaw dropped.

 

Is he effing serious? TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS! I could help 10 more kids for a full year with that!

 

“Now she’s listening..” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“What foundation are you talking about?” Taeyang oppa asked Jiyong-ssi.  He explained it to them but I kind of tuned out thinking of all the possibilities, of the lives I can change with the $10,000 dollars Jiyong is promising me. “That’s cool. Hey Yoona, you can count me in. $10,000 dollars if you do it.”

 

“That’s half if you do it, half if you complete the dare.” Jiyong said with a smug smile. Ohh, I hate him right now.

 

I bit my lip and finally uncovered my ears.  “Are you kidding me right now?”

 

“Hey, if I have my checkbook with me right now, I’ll sign you a check. If I had just known I was to be kidnapped…”

 

I glared at him.

“Hitting two birds with one stone, huh? I’ll do it too.” Daesung oppa announced.

Oh my effing gosh. 30 kids that will be able to go to school without worrying about school fees!

“You know what? We’ll pitch in too.” Sooyoung said, referring to her and Yuri.

FIFTY! “And do you promise to give a talk to the scholarship grantees?”

Yuri groaned. “You know how much I hate talking in public! Fine!”

I AM SO READY TO SAY YES.

“How about I’ll auction some of my clothes?” CL suggested. “That would get you more money, right?”

My eyes is freakin’ sparkling. I love you Lee Chaerin!

“I’ll donate $10 grand too, Yoong. If you promise to really try to stop smoking.” Seungri looked serious. Aww, he’s like an umma.

I looked at TOP oppa and raised an eyebrow. I know I should’ve said yes earlier but I should take advantage of the situation right? I’m just thinking of all the kids I could help if I can accomplish this stupid dare.

“I’ll pitch in 10grand and auction my clothes.” He held up a hand before I could interrupt. “I’ll also encourage VIPs and my endorsement to help the cause.”

“Oh Seunghyun oppa that’s so sweet!” I blew him a kiss.

“So Yoong, can you do it?” Chae asked.

“I would definitely try my very effin’ best. For the kids.” I gave them a smile. Sealed the deal with the spin of the bottle. Which landed to Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter