Chapter 12 - We Like 2 Party

Loving From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks before the vacation

Yoona thanked Yuri's secretary as she stepped inside her best friend's office. "Ready for lunch?"

 

Yuri was on the phone, held up two fingers, signalling atleast two minutes to end her call. Yoona shrugged and made herself comfortable on the couch.

 

"Yesung-ah, didn't you think that those three days that I did not contact you meant that I don't to continue our relationship?" Yuri rolled her eyes and leaned on her chair. "No, you're good in bed, I just.. Look, I'm busy. I'll talk to you later. Or rather, I'll have my secretary contact you. Bye."

 

Yoona made a burning sound, "Yikes. That doesn't sound harsh at all, Yul."

 

The darker girl sighed. "Why can't they just accept it, you know? I can't really deal with clingy guys at this moment. Where's Sooyoung?"

 

"I figured I'll get you first. Since her office is just on the lower floors. Chae can't make it today."

 

"Aww, but why? I haven't seen her in two weeks."  Yuri asked when they rode the elevator down.

 

"She and her manager are at court today to deal with her red card stalker. They're pushing a restraining order atleast one city away from her."

 

"One city? Isn't that a bit over the top?"

 

"Chaerin woke up with that guy taking pictures of her from outside her bedroom window." Yoona shuddered. "With YG lawyers in this thing, they could win a one country away restraining order. They're already being lenient."

 

"She's taking refuge in US again, huh?"

 

The younger girl nodded. "She asked us to join but I told her with the end of the fiscal year, we won't be able to leave the office as it is."

 

Yuri groaned. "Oh shocks, don't remind me about work, we're technically on lunch."

 

When they reached Sooyoung's floor, their friend's secretary greeted them. "Good afternoon Ms. Im, Ms. Kwon."

 

"Hi Hana. Is Sooyoung ready for lunch?" Yuri asked.

 

"Ermm.. Ms. Choi is still engaged in something." Hana blushed.

 

Yoona raised her eyebrow. "Soo never minded us interrupting her so perhaps we should go inside."

 

Yuri nodded. "I have a two o'clock appointment I need to keep."

 

Hana made an attempt to stop them but Yuri held out a hand. She can be scary to subordinates.

 

When Yoona cracked the door open, they instantly heared their best friend's cries of pleasure. 

 

"Omo!" Yoona gasped.

 

They could only see Sooyoung's back and her head lolled upward. At the sound of Yoona's gasp, Sooyoung turned around and glare at them.

 

Yuri giggled. "We'll give you three minutes."

 

They shut the door closed and proceeded to wait outside Soo's office. They made small talk about the company and upcoming events.

 

Choi Sooyoung finally walked out of her office and made one last attempt to straighten her dress. Her short hair was now in place too.

She looked sharp but also looked properly shagged at the same time. 

 

She turned at her secretary. "Hana, I want you out of my office when I get back."

 

Yuri snorted. 

 

Yoona gave her friend a disapproving look. "Sooyoung-ah!"

 

Hana was trembling in fear. 

 

Sooyoung glared at Yoona. "Be glad I got to finish my meeting, Hana." She dumped a folder on her secretary's desk. "This is an advertisement deal that I need to close this week. Prove to me you're worth the salary I offered you."

 

Hana bowed to her boss before exiting the room to calls.

 

"You sure you want to go to lunch, Soo?" Yuri asked, eyeing her friend's office.

 

"Let's just go. The mood is all ruined."

 

"What the hell was that?" Yoona asked as they exited the building. She jiggled her keys, indicating that she wants to drive. "What if Uncle Choi comes in and saw you fooling around under your desk?"

 

"Calm down, Yoong. My father only goes to office twice a week. Where are we eating?"

 

Yoona smiled cheekily at her best friends. "I figured we could visit the Thai restaurant Chae was talking about."

 

"Wait.. Is that the one infront of the YG building?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Goodness, Yoona. You just want to stalk G-Dragon!" Yuri realised.

 

 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

 

Yoona's POV

 

After the sleepover, we woke up to a full Korean breakfast prepared by Big Bang. I almost teared up at the sight of it but kept my cool reminding my fangirl self to stay rational. TOP oppa and Jiyong-ssi insisted that they also helped preparing the food, the maknae just sorted at them.

 

For busy people, the breakfast was impressive. They also announced that they were done with the song after three bottles of wine and 18 hours of hardwork.

 

After cleaning up, they wanted to explore the island and take pictures. We took group photos, I  have endless photos with the boys, solo, group and even one where Seungri-ssi was carrying me. 

 

It took all of my willpower not to post it on the web. It was sad, really. All these memories I unfortunately cannot share with everyone. Instead, I settled for a photo of me, Soo and Yul just to announce to the world that we were still alive.

 

Before we proceed though, I wanted to share with you what photos were posted in Instagram today.

 

@yoona_lim A L I V E.  Best vacation ever. (Photo of Yoona, Yuri & Sooyoung smiling blissfully arm to arm with each other/ background is the ocean)

 

@chaelincl #starfish (Photo of Chaerin holding a starfish, making a kissing face on the camera)

 

@seungriseyo #BigBang enjoying life (Photo of Big Bang, sunbathing all with their shirt off except T.O.P. who was wearing a thin sweater)

 

@choi_seung_hyun_ttop #oceanlife (Photo of the beach, with a glimpse of the yacht)

 

@yulyulk Work? What work? (Photo of herself, with a cap on, said cap is a known part of Youngbae's cap collection)

 

@hotsoostuff Jellyfishes don't electrecute. They sting. (Photo of Sooyoung, pointing at a jellyfish on the shore)

 

@seojuhyun_s My unnies are back! (Photo of Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Chaerin. Chaerin is unrecognizable with her covering her face)

 

@__youngbae__ #BigBangParty (Video of Big Bang, running around, female voices laughing can be heard from the background)

 

@xxxibgdrgn Friends and serenity. Beautiful. (Photo silhouette of the group with their backs on the camera, as the sun sets)

 

I thought that G-Dragon is so damn brave to post that picture but I guess since it's only our silhouette then nobody would recognize us.

 

Soon after, we retired inside the house agreeing to have game tournament night. Considering all the game consoles I had stocked, it was an endless party.  We drank seven bottles of expensive wine. Seunghyun oppa chose them from my mini cellar. It was good. 

 

Seungri though, fell on his twice when we were playing bowling on Wii. He kept flirting with Hyunnie but she keeps turning him down.

 

Yuri and Taeyang were all over each other and they just keep on touching. You don't want to know.

 

Sooyoung and Daesung were more cool. They kept everyone up on their feet and entertained us the whole night with their jokes. 

 

Chae and Seunghyun oppa stuck together. They partnered up and were determined to beat everyone in all of the games. Except for Just Dance. Jiyong and I totally killed it. Yuri and Taeyang oppa came in close second.

 

Jiyong was te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter