Chapter 3.1 : Consistent nightmare

The warnings

 Luhan woke up after a long nap, he felt someone was sleeping beside him, Sehun. He then looked around he realized that EXO-K are having sleepover in their Dorm as he found his roomate,

Yixing and EXO-K's leader cuddling together on their bed. His gaze went back to Sehun, he smiled to himself as sleep took over him.

 

Eventually, the nightmare still continues.. 

 

What's more?

 

It began to spread to the rest of the members...

 

"Lu... NO!"  Sehun screamed as he woke up his bandmates who shared room with him.

 

"Wake up Sehun! I am here!"  Luhan pat on Sehun's cheeks, waking the latter up from his nightmare.

After Luhan finishes his sentence, Sehun's eyes flung open , he hugged Luhan and cried. 

"Se-Sehun... Its okay.." Luhan blushed as he stuttered his words while patting on Sehun's back, reassuring the latter that it was a dream.

"Sehun, are you okay?" Suho asked worriedly, although it was not the first time seeing the maknae cry, but as a leader and an older brother, he has the right to worry.

"Nightmare, I see.. " Lay sighed, "How about drinking some warm tea before heading to sleep?"  Then he left to the kitchen.

Within minutes, Lay came back with 4 cups of warm tea and gave it to the roomates. It did not took long for Sehun to fall asleep again. Luhan then heaved a sigh of relief while he brushed

the latter's bangs to the side and he whisper "Sehun ah, sleep well" before he drifted into his dreamland as well.

 

The following morning, after breakfast prepared by Kyungsoo, everyone doing their own things. BaekHyun and ChanYeol are bickering in the living room. Kyungsoo and Lay are cleaning the

kitchen. Kai and Sehun are discussing about their performance for the comeback. Tao listened to music and dozing off in the living room. Kris is reading his daily news in his room. While 

Chen , Luhan , Minseok and Suho sat around the dining table chatting happily.

 

"Lu-ge, can we go shopping later on" Minseok pouted cutely.

"Say Lu-ge again.." Luhan teased.

Feeling that he is in a disadvantage, Minseok puffed out his cheeks.

"Lu-ge!~~~~" 

"OK! Lets go......~!" 

"But why Hyung? Why you always go with LuHan?" Chen suddenly snapped at Minseok. Minseok's jaw at his crush's outburst, but quickly regain himself.

"Chen, I-" Minseok tried to explain.

"I understand. I am too BORING for you."

"Chen, its not what you think!" 

Chen stormed off to his room and giving a loud slam leaving everyone including Minseok dumbfounded. Soon he broke down.

Luhan sighed and he went into Minseok and Chen's shared room.

 

 Meanwhile...

BaekHyun and Chanyeol chasing each around like kids that play tag but for them it always one thing. Baekhyun always the one chasing after Chanyeol for his eyeliner.

"YA! PARK CHANYEOL! YOU ING STUPID TREE, STUPID GIANT! RETURN ME MY EYELINER !"

"AHHHHHH~ NO NEVER! SUHO HYUNG, HELP!"

Feeling frustrated by the incident happened just now, Suho snapped.

"YAH! Knock it off! How old are you guys? Do you guys think that you guys are still kids?"

Lay came out of the kitchen, found a fuming leader sat by the dining table and a crying Minseok squatting on the floor near the dining , as well as Chanyeol being chased by Baekhyun

"JunMyeon, relax a little" Lay cooed.

 

"YAH CHANYEOL! BAEKHYUN! CAN YOU TWO GET ANYMORE LOUDER!" A voice boomed into the living room, a guy none other than Kris came out glare at them. "JUST SHUT IT."

"Sorry..." both of them mumbled before rushing into their assigned room. 

 

Suho and Lay glance at each other and giggled.

 

Back in ChenMin's room....

 

*knock knock*

The door is open. 

"Chen, its me, Luhan hyung."

"What do you want..."

"Chen, I want to apologize that I strained both of your friendship this way. But I am here to make things clear to you.."

"...."

"First of all, Chen, XiuMin has never ever feel that you are boring... "

Luhan's gaze softened as he saw Chen's head hung low.

"Secondly, Chen.... XiuMin love to hang out with you, he told me that, I promised."

Luhan laughed softly.

"Lastly, as for today, it was a special one... I wonder who's birthday coming soon..." 

Luhan glanced at Chen once more. 

"Chen, look at me... "

Chen raised his head and look into Luhan's eyes. Luhan could see that the latter is trying not to let the tears to escape from his eyes.

"I hope you know who to apologize to... Lets go out to the living room..."

Leading the latter out of the room and to Minseok.

 

"Xiumin ah~~~ I believe Chen has something to tell you~" Luhan chirped as he dragged Chen along and skipped away while signalling the remaining members into their rooms.

 

There is an awkward silence.

 

"Jong-"

"You kn-"

Both of them trying to break the silence. But they failed, it makes them more awkward.

 

"Um... How about you start first, JongDae?" Minseok smiled as he encourages the younger one.

Glancing up at the older one, a guilt engulfed him,  How long has he cried for...  He stared at the red puffed eyes of the older one. 

"Jongdae?"

This snapped Chen back into the current situation.

"Um... I want to apologize earlier... I guessed I am jealous after all" He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Its okay.. I should ask you to tag along... " Minseok frowned.

"Hyung, Luhan hyung has already explained everything to me... I know... Its me that feel unsafe about our friendship.."

A pang hit Minseok's chest... It hurts... He sees me as a friend...  Minseok thought. He forced himself a smile.

"Best friends forever?" 

Minseok can only force a smile and nod... But the truth is.. he want to be more than a friend.

 


Done.... I am so done with this sub chapter... I am hungry... Food please anyone~~?

Well, I put a lot of thoughts about this chapter, and I really hope that you guys loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it~

Hope to see your comments below<3

Comments = Author's energy = Faster updates

The next chapter will be about the future.....

 

Next Chapter......

 

"Hmmmm?" 

 

"A-are you a-awake?"

 

I forced my eyes to open as I heard a guy's voice. 

 

"Wh-who are you?"