Chapter 6.1 What? That happen?

The warnings

 

A word from the awful author

 

I hit 35 followers, the amount seems small but it is alot to me, I really appreciated it, @SpartAce_shipper13 thanks for reading, I will try to sketch my stories as soon as possible, and @Caren91 thanks for constant support to my story and I really love it a lot.  Three votes, and yeap 900 views.. Its like wow, amazing. I got shocked.


"We saw the news... "XiuMin started.

"It says that there are Zombies and insane killers out there.. and after Sehun heard the news, realised that you are missing..." he paused.

Kyungsoo continued for him "Sehunnie wanted to find you," Luhan's eyes widened at the statement, "but we all managed to stop him..." Luhan heaved a sigh of relief. 

"So, Chen and I volunteered to find you, then we left. We walked down the park and found your phone under tree" Xiumin take out Luhan's phone from his pocket,"After we saw this,we began to panic and decided to look further but we are surrounded... this is where we fought and Chen got kidnapped"  Luhan took his phone back and nodded.

"Not long after they left, we were under attacked by men that are black coated..."XiuMin eyes widened, he interrupted " You too?"

"Wait, both of you were attacked by men that are black coated?" Lay asked, Kyungsoo nodded. 

"You don't know? You are supposed to be with them!" argued Xiumin. 

"Oops.. about that.. I will keep you guys updated later on.. Please continue.." Lay changes the topic to escape from difficult situation,and he succeeded. 

"And, we tried fought him , but we can't, we are outnumbered, Tao, Kris.. One by one was being dragged away by them, it was only me and Jongin left, at the hole under the drawer and he left." By the time Kyungsoo finishes his story, he broke down with XiuMin hugging and patting him, assuring the latter everything is going to be alright.

Xiumin looked up at Lay and said"Your turn..." 

Lay gulped and began his side of story.

 

After Chen and XiuMin left the apartment, as a curious fellow, Lay sneak out of the apartment to see what the world had become. After the news, Lay began to learn to be more cautious and careful in his action, noted down own rules while on his journey. He found out, half living creatures everywhere, they depended on the noises and uses sight as well. Zombies... He thought... 

Then, he saw a familiar figure laying on the floor, with a few zombies around him.. He gulped, not knowing what to do. But then, he saw a glass beside him, he threw it towards the nearby tree. This drew all the zombies towards that particular tree. 

Good thinking Yixing... He dash towards the lying figure and take a look.. 

"Luhan, wake up.. its me, Yixing"

"Mhmm." Luhan stretched out and rubbed his eyes. His eyelashes fluttered open and saw Lay in front of him. 

"Am I dead? Why do I see angel in front of me?" Luhan giggled.

Lay rolled his eyes at Luhan, he said sternly"If you don't get up quick , both of us are going to be an angel soon! YA! This isn't the time to fool around, look around.. danger everywhere, lets return to the dorm.. hurry!!"

Both of them get up and cautiously ran towards the dorm..

"The End." Lay concluded. 

 

"So, what are we going to do now?" Kyungsoo sobbed.

"There is only one way, we are going to split up and find the rest." Lay said.

"I agree, if we stick together , there is only danger and it is less efficient.. if we split up, there are more probabilty to find them. Also, becareful of the men in black, as far as I know, they are the mad scientist accomplice... Apparently, we are targetted. Thats what I overheard the phone call made by one of them." Luhan warned

"Now, all we need to do is... to grab a bag, fill with what we needed, canned food, refrain from bringing things that are prone to produce noises... Understand?" Lay added. 

Everyone scurried to their respectively room to grab their necessities, not for camp but for war against those creatures.


Once again, please feel free to comment, thanks to all the subcribers.. I love you so much! This chapter ... I know 3