Chapter 2.1 Weird Dream..

The warnings

Present 2014

Luhan opened his eyes and realized that he is in a different room, neither their dorm or the hospital..

Then he saw a figure back facing him... A scientist perhaps.

 

"Who are you??"

 

Silence....

 

"What do you want?"

 

There wasn't any response..

 

Luhan then scanned around the room for clues... It looks like a science lab... he then saw the members... 

"Baek!"

"Chan!"

"Suho!"

"XIng!"

"Kris!"

"Baozi hyung!"

"Jongdae"

"Kai!"

"Kyungsoo!"

"Tao!"

The members laid on the beds repectively in the room. He struggled to escape but he realized that his arms are locked by chains..

" What are you guys doing here!"

"Finally you are awake, luhan hyung" Yixing spoke up.

"What do you mean by finally!" Luhan snapped.

"We have been kidnapped like duh! " Kai rolled his eyes.

Smack

The sound quiet down the room. Then Luhan's eyes adverted to where the sound came from, he noticed someone familiar in the corner. He figured that the crazy scientist just slapped him.

"Sehun!" he shouted out of the concern. Tears almost escaped the corner of his eyes" Are you alright! Does it hurt!"

"Hyung!" Sehun responded in return with an assuring smile." Yes, no worries, I'm okay!"

" So... He is your little lover I see..." The scientist finally spoke up as he began to caress Sehun's flawless face.

Feeling disgusted, Sehun spitted onto the face of the scientist. 

Worried, was the first thing he felt when he saw Sehun's action, no one knows what will this lunatic scientist do. His guts told him that something bad will happen. "Well .. well... I been doing some experiement recently, what about I start with you first!!!" The scientist took out a syring from his hand. Regardless the struggles, Sehun made, it was useless.

" NO!!" he screamed.

It was too late, the needle has already poked into Sehun's arm and unknown liquid has already flowed into Sehun's blood. Sehun gave an apologetic expression before both out.

 


" Lu Ge!!" XiuMin shook Luhan as hard as possible. It was useless. 

As a king of the prank, Chen smirked and pinched Luhan thigh. Luhan eyes sprung open , and he jumped up due to the pain that caused by Chen. 

"Are you okay?" Kris asked with a frown. He looked at Kris and nodded.

" I think you should get some rest since you still as pale, and we have already cancelled the schedules for you so no worries. Now guys let Luhan rest" Manager ordered before he went out of the room.

"Ne, hyung! " The members grunted.

" Exo K has arrived~" Chanyeol shouted.

Less than a second of the arrival of Exo K, Sehun barged into the room .

"Ahem..."

XiuMin cleared his voice loudly and commented "I think we shall meet our members as a whole outside and let these two had their time."

Luhan blushed in deeper shade of red and glared at XiuMin

"Luhan, anything just shout we will be outside."   XiuMin winked and he left.

 

"Are you alright?"

Silence...

"Don't ignore me"

"I am not"

"Then why are you so quiet...?"

"Because I think I... I had a really weird and crazy dreams..."

"Care to share?? " Sehun raised his eyebrows.

"Erm.. Promise me that you wouldn't laugh.."

Sehun nodded assuringly.

"I dreamt about all of us got kidnapped and kept in a room, I mean there are others as well, in other room screaming...and.. and.. I saw you got injected with some unknown liquid substances.. and you fainted"

"Woah."Sehun blinked several times at Luhan "Relax , everything will be alright, it is just a dream.. See I am alright now.. You need to rest.. "Sehun smiled and stood up.

"Stay with me... " Luhan grabbed Sehun's arm" At least until I fall asleep or something.."

Sehun blushed , he smiled and nodded in consent..


Chapter 3 : Horrible Future preview: 

"Sir?" 

The guy turned around..

His eyes were bloodshot...

"Wait! I can't believe it! You are..."

"Suho Hyung!"

"You are Baekhyun"

 

NO way!


What happen in the next chapter?? Comment and subscibed to the story to find out!!