Chapter 5: Future: Friends or Foe?

The warnings

Suho's dream

Suho gulped and fidgeted lightly as the younger turned their heads and looked at him.

He looked away and shrugged, he did not want to say a word.

Being persistent fellow, Baekhyun pursue the matter.

 

"Hyung, can't you tell us what had happen? Can't you see our situation now?" Baekhyun snapped.

"Baek!" Chen glared at his bestfriend.

"Chen, can't you see he is hiding something from us?"

"Baekhyun... Stop it..." Chen snapped as he noticed the elder is shivering.

"No... I am going to find out from him!"

"B-Baek ah, J-JongDae ah, s-stop fighting..... I-I will tell you when I know the right words to place it, stop p-pressuring me.." 

Suho stuttered while he curled up and hug himself to prevent himself from shivering.

Guilt engulfed the latter as he saw the elder shivering and beads of cold sweat were formed on his forehead.

Quickly he ran to the elder and hugged him tight. He knew he was in wrong from rushing the elder, he knew that the elder would not do anything stupid. He also knew that the elder has experienced much pain than them. 

"Hyung, I'm so sorry" The latter cried as he rocked the elder gently. 

Chen looked at them, and he silently smiled to himself. Baek, the diva did change a little after all.

All of them fell asleep in the dark room.

"Hello? Anyone there?" 

A voice echoed the room.

Suho's defense mode on as he sprung up and he stood in front of his dongsaengs. 

Everyone are getting alert as they heard footsteps near them. 

Then, two familiar face appeared.

"Sehun! You are alright!" Suho's face lit up as he saw the latter, he ran towards the latter and hugged him.

The latter blinked as Suho hugged him tightly.

"Nae, Suho hyung.." 

"Do you think I will mistreat him..." said a familiar voice.

 "Yixing?" 

Another guy walked up from the shadow...

"Who are you..." Yixing gave a cold face to Suho.

"Lay... I am Suho... You forgot about me??" Tears streamed down from Suho's eyes as he whisper... 


Future.. Story continues from the dream as it is Suho has already woken up.

 

Yixing's eyes flashed red for a moment and it went back to brown.

Suho's eyes widened.

"I don't remember you" Yixing looked away from Suho and approached the rest leaving a dumbfounded Suho in the corner. 

"No.. It can't be..." Suho whispered.

"It can't be what...?" Chen appeared from behind making Suho jumped. 

"N-Nothing. He can't remember me that's all.. I am shocked..." He stuttered.

Chen nodded as he went back to the rest. 

 

Flashback

 

"Who are you..." Yixing gave a cold face to Suho.

I know you, Joon... Go along with it.

 

"Lay... I am Suho... You forgot about me??" Tears streamed down from Suho's eyes as he whisper... 

Lay...You can telepathy with me?

 

Yixing's eyes flashed red for a moment and it went back to brown.

Suho's eyes widened.

 

"I don't remember you" Yixing looked away from Suho and approached the rest leaving a dumbfounded Suho in the corner. 

"No.. It can't be..." Suho whispered.

 

-end-

 

Suho glanced at the latter as his eyes turned red.

Lay... You are same as I do.

When both of them have the eye contact, the latter smiled slightly.

Sure, I do.


 

“痛痛痛!” Kris groaned as he sat up from a couch , the last thing he remembered was something hit him hard and him and another latter fell down on to the floor.(PainPainPain!)

"鹿晗。。。“ he muttered under his breath(Luhan...)

"Yo, Kris!You're awake!"  Luhan appeared out of no where.

However, this earned a glare from the former. 

"Kris, I'm so sorry.. I am so scared, and I guessed its my reflex action.." Luhan scratched his neck while trying to explain.

"You this bastard, Luhan, I will kill you with my bare hands today... How dare you spoiled my handsome face..." He started chasing Luhan around the hideout.

Something struck him. "Wait, Luhan.. Where is the guy?"

Luhan stopped running and blinked innocently at Kris.

"What guy?"

Kris mentally facepalmed himself and he continued " The guy i saved before you hit me with the pan like the rapunzel in the tangled."

"I burned him and ate him."

"WHAT"

"Blame you for not cooking for me.."

"F-"

"Pfffft"

Before he finishes his curse, he looked at the direction of the giggle.

The guy he save sat down there the whole time. 

And this is Kris' reaction.

Kris banged his head against the wall, trying to make a hole to hide his stupidness. (Kris: Hey!)

 

Both Luhan and the latter giggled at Kris' epicness and cuteness.

After a while, Kris managed to calm his down, he began "That's why you used Korean instead of Chinese."

"Bingo" Luhan chirped.

"Luhan hyung... Who is he...?" Kris' raised his eyebrow when he heard the latter spoke for the first time.

" Am I supposed to explain everything again?" Luhan sighed.

"Everything?" Kai blinked.

"Okay. As I mentioned earlier before that idiot woke up from his dreamland, I've introduced that I am Luhan, that idiot is Kris and he is a hyung too. Okay, we are not blood related, but we are close enough for that. That idiot, Kris found you laying lifeless, I would say after seeing you bleeding profusely when he dropped you, outside our hideout. As you may experience, those creatures, those who are filled with mushrooms, we called them clickers, they have good hearings. But when you heard clicking sound you must hide. The fully formed human but lifeless on the street we called them, Zombies. Zombies are other wise, they have their past memories, their sense of hearing is good as well, not only that they have good sense of smell. The rest crazy humans everywhere, we call them 'The one' ,they... " Something stucked at Luhan's throat forbid him to continue the rest.

 "'The One' apparently was the strongest one among them all... By looking at your wounds, I guess that 'The One' almost got you but you got away. 'The One' are special, they have good eyesight, good hearing. But they have the poor sense of smell. They speak like human do, their eyes feel with lust. You definitely must run if you see them. This dumb deer over here, he almost got killed. If I didn't hear his screams, he probably be dead." Kris continued for him. Luhan gave Kris a weak smiled , thanking him for helping him. 

"O-Ohhh... Sorry.. I don't mean to.. I'm sorry for not remembering.." Kai stuttered as he began to tear up.

"Hey, you alright?" Luhan patted his back assuring him that everything is going to be fine.

"Ye-Yeah.. Lu Hyung, Kris Hyung, can you guys promised me something please bring Chanyeol back.." He said in between the sobs. 

"Chanyeol? That giant idiot?" Kai nodded. 

"We kind of run in different direction 'The One' are chasing us and yeah I lost track of him. And anyway, Kris hyung your face look a face when you think like that.." 

"You this little ... We reunite not that long and you- Come back here" Kris shouted at him.

 


Okay... I am done.. Sorry for the confusion..

I still hope that you like it<3

Please don't be a silent reader, it demoralized me.. 

Read and comment<3

No preview for next week... Running out of idea soon..