Chapter 4: Future: What's your name?

The warnings

Unknown's pov

 

My eyes opened slowly as the light shone onto my face. 

 

Its another day huh.. I guess...  I thought to myself. Look around to get a clue of what was going on, all I saw was a pale male laid on the floor breathing nearby. Then, this struck me.

 

"So he was the one who saw me... slaying the creatures..." I cringed at the thought , looked around if any monsters nearby.. We considered ourselves to be lucky today... after we both passed out, no one came to eat us up... I smiled to myself as I brushed his bangs. You looked familiar...  

 

Then I carried the latter to my hideout and place him near the fireplace, it was cold.... I wouldn't want any humans freezing, before I realized I drifted back to my little dream land.

 

Someone patted my cheeks..

 

"Hmmmm?" 

 

"A-are you a-awake?"

 

I forced my eyes to open as I heard a guy's voice.  I looked up and saw the pale face, mentally I slapped myself as I forgot that I brought a guy back. I gave him my best smile to him trying to reassure that everything is alright.

 

"Wh-who are you?" he stuttered while hugging himself.

 

I gave a small laughter...  

 

"I am human.." I smiled but this only earning a glared from the latter. 

 

"But... out th-there... Y-you are killing p-people and d-drinking bl-" I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard that.  "Humans don't drink... Bl-Blood, you know...?" he continued innocently.

 

Looking into his eyes, I felt that the latter was broken inside, fear overtook the latter as he tremble unconciously. Feeling sympathic, I slowly went up to the latter and gave him a tight hug, although this sudden movement make him jumped slightly.

 

"I guessed you just woke up from the long sleep..." 

 

The latter nodded.

 

"And, you don't know your name..."

 

The latter nodded again as I knitted my eyebrow together while looking at him, I sighed.

 

"I guessed, I need to tell you things from the start."

 

"Th-Things?"  The latter blinked curiously at me.

 

"The time here is  very different from what we are used to now, people do kill.. Unknowingly, they turned into monsters. It seems like that. The eyes of those monsters changed constantly, they are filled with lust... Hatred..." I looked up at the latter before I continued.

 

"The scenario happened outside , was a perfect example of a game of survivor. You got killed, you die, and it is really the end."

 

"But... Why didn't I turned into monster like them? Why didn't you kill me? " The latter spoke up after processing the information into his mind. I fidgeted at the question but soon I pointed at his neck. "Apparently, that is the answer, I got the similar marking imprinted on my arm. Besides that, I know you."

 

"M-Me?" The latter pointed to himself. 

 

I nodded.

 

"Who am I then?" He asked slowly, hanging his head down.

 

"You are Oh.. Se.. Hun..." I pronounced his name slowly and articulate it carefully. 

 

He widened his eyes, and fell into silence.

 

The atmosphere became very awkward.

 

"Um... H-How did you know?"

 

"Because... I am your hyung... Sehun ah.. We are not related by blood...But...."

 

He nodded slightly as he seems to be in pain.

 

"S-So, what's your name, hyung..?" He stuttered while rubbing his temple.

 

 

"I am..."

 

 

His eyes widened as I grinned...

 

He gasped.. " Lay Hyung!"

 

"Bingoooooo~ You do remember...!"

 

He nodded. "But.... I could only remember you, the times we spent together.... O-Other images are blurry..."

 

My eyebrows furrowed as he finishes his sentence... Unconciously, I let out a sigh...  Oh boy... This will take a long time for him to remember them..


Remember the very first chapter?

Yeap, the innocent face....  WHO THOUGHT IT WILL BE LUHAN INSTEAD OF LAY???? 

Well, it will further explained why Sehun couldn't remember anything...

I guessed this is a little confusing... >< Mianhae~

Hehe. But I really hope you like this chapter as well.

 

Comment = Update faster♥

 

 

Coming up next....

 

Still in the future....

 

"You are..." 

 

"Bingo" He laughed heartlily.

 

Tears flowed down his cheeks, " I thought I would never see you again...."