Chapter 1.1 : Now

The warnings

"Dear passengers, please tighten your seatbelts, we are expecting we will be arriving korea soon. Thank you for riding with the korea airline, have a good day ahead!"

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh, its them!!"

"Kris!!!"

"XiuMin!!!!"

"Tao! "

"Lay!!"

"Luhan!! Chen!!"

 

One by one, Exo-M members exited the departure hall.  Sounds of flashes and fans screaming for the attention of the idols are clearly noticeable, Luhan, the dorky deer, stopped and cutely posed in front of those cameras not afraid of being left behind by the rest of s. But, Chen, the "mother" of Exo-M , placing the members first than himself, pull the older guy along not wanting to lose him in a sea of fans. Along the way, someone caught Luhan's eyes. A guy, tall and fair, with blonded hair. He looks familiar, he thought to himself. He also noticed that that particular guy was wearing clothes that was worn and torn. He quicken his pace towards that guy shouted " Sehun!"  trying not to sound too worried. Poor Chen was dragged along by the older guy. When Luhan was about to reach Sehun, he disappear without leaving any trace behind.

 

That is weird, why would Sehun wear those clothing? ,Luhan thought in suspense. "Luhan?" He was brought back to reality by a lost looking Chen who stared at him ever since the "Sehun's incident".  Luhan giggled and smiled at him " Jongdae!  You look seriously adorable with that face, no wonder our hyung had such a big crush on you ! "  

 

Chen felt extremely hot on his cheeks and he pouted " Hey, it is not funny,  and who was the one who shouted Sehun when he, himself should be rehearsing for our comeback in the practice room by .. now? " He looked and his watch just to be certain that he is right.

 

Sehun... is in practice room now? 

 

Now way...

 

So who was the one I saw then...

 

Suddenly, there was an explosion on my head , it seems like something has pierce through his brain, it is not just a normal headache he got for the past years, this is much worst.

 

" Luhan!!"  was the last word he heard groggily, he loses his balance and fall backwards,

 

Then, everything went blank for him.