Chapter 7 : Lost and found

The warnings

/bow/ Sorry for not updating, I promise I will try to update frequently from now onwards okay!! With love... xoxo!!

 


Luhan's POV

 

After we split ways, heading different directions, north, south,east and west, hoping that one day we could find back what was lost. 

"Please.. Sehunnie... Please be alright..." I closed my eyes for a brief moment and prayed silently for the safety of my beloved maknae.

Then... I heard a noise, in a panic I hid myself behind the wall.. I heard them speak.. 

"Urgh! Capturing these guys are like capturing wild animals, why can't they make MY job easier!!!"

psst... not like you make mine easier too... because of you I need to find the rest... JUST GIVE ME A BREAKKKKKKKK... i sighed inwardly.

"Dude, relax... We still have ONE more to capture and we are done!" the other guy reassured.

"You are right... Since we have kidnapped 11 of them, now left 1 more.. it can't be THAT difficult." the first guy sighed. My heart skipped a beat when I heard them.

11 of them?!! Could it be.....? No it can't be... I just separate from them and... THEY GOT CAPTURED THAT FAST!!!  I thought to myself while focusing my

surrounding warily.

Luhan think!!! What am I suppose to do!! What will Kris or Suho will do if they are in my shoes? If I don't follow them, I could not find where they are.. If I do, I will exposed myself to danger... But if I don't, I won't be able see Sehun ever again.  

The sound of their footsteps broke my chain of thoughts, carefully I tracked the guys from behind. They lead me to this abandon hospital, knowing dangers ahead but without any hesitations I went into the abandoned hospital and get myself widely exposed. 

Strange... Why isn't there anyone on duty here... What is going on around here?

I knew something smell fishy in this hospital, then there is a loud scream. My eyes trailed and followed the source of the scream, and was shocked to find the men in white injecting some weird substances into a HUMAN.

oh god, I am screwed, this looks exactly like my dream... I sighed to myself and staring into space. 

Then someone covered my mouth muffling my screams while getting caught off guard, he pulled me into a dark room in the corner. I glared at the shadow not knowing what I put myself in for.

"Who are you..."

The room is still silent.... 

" I am..."

The familiar voice rings into his ear....

"You are..... "

My tears welled up and began to fall off my face while the person turned and faced me, the light at the corridor fadely shine onto his face. 

"But how.... I thought I was alone... I am alone!" My eyes widened and the tears began to well up,  I sobbed.

"Idiot... Who you think I am letting them captured, and without getting trolled?!"  

"Chen......"

"You think I am alone as well? Guess who else in this room?"

There are more????? I gasped.

"Hi Hyung, nice to see you again ~" The energetic voice boomed the room.

"YAH! If you shout like this, we will get caught easily....!!" The former lightly slap the latter's arm.

I started to cry even more after hearing their voices again.

Thank goodness... They are safe.