Chapter 9: Your betrayal, My Fate

The warnings

A guy was walking aimlessly around his cubicle, then something sharp hit his neck.

"Ouch... My neck hurts..." He crawled up weakly massaging his temple. Then he realized that here he was in a complete darkness. 

What the hell happen!!!  No one knows, he cant remember anything. Not even his name.

*Shift shift* There are something moving in the corner. Feeling helpless, timidly he started speaking to the direction no one knows. 

"Hello?"

There are no response.

All he felt was a gentle wind blew to his face as if warning him.

"He is in danger" 

With the warning in his head, he out.


Thud... Thud...

As the footsteps drew nearer to their room, feeling anxious for Luhan.

"Hyung..." The elder want hummed in response body still on guard facing the door...

Chen took a tool and whispered words of apology before knocking the elder down.

"Well that was easy taking him down..." Baekhyun said.

"He is too naive.. Just like.. Yixing..." Chen smirked. 

Luhan was shocked. He was never unconcious in the first place.

All he did was to pretend that he is unconcious.  

Thinking of which, it seems that luck is on his side, the hit isn't hard for him... Actually no..

Before the impact came, he felt a breeze of wind behind his neck, it seems like the wind is protecting him.

With his thoughts and confirmed their betrayal,  the door was finally flung open and he was being dragged out of the room.

As for the other two, they stood there with a smirked on their face, they had successfully complete their mission. 


"WARNING! TEST SUBJECTS 401 AND 203 HAVE ESCAPE... I REPEAT TEST SUBJECT 401 AND 203 HAVE ESCAPE..."

The siren rang loudly inside the lab. 

The latter dragging another guy with him,they ran as fast as they could, without a sense of direction, soon they found in the middle of a forest.

"Yixing... I.. need.. to.. save.. Yixing..." He whispered with every breath that he could spare, not sure why but his mind warning the danger of this Yixing person, then he notices the river is flowing in a different direction. 

" HYUNG.. ARE.. YOU ... MAD!!" The younger one snapped. 

Suho grinned at him, patted him on his back. " You won't die that easily...unless.." He stopped while looking at the spot that they had injected the chemical into .

"Unless??" The younger one questioned.

"Nevermind about that.." Suho sighed. 

"Then what about Lay hyung? How do you know that he is in grave danger... You said that-" 

"He is... I just know it " Suho snapped at the younger one.  

"You are definitely madly in love with Lay " The younger one began to tease Suho.

"What... NO!" Suho blushed in a deeper shade of red.

"You do! Everything he do is a grave danger to you, you are just afraid of him getting injured..." the latter winked. 

"Fine. You win, Kai." Suho sighed.

"Serious business.. How do we find him-" Kai stopped, his eyes widened as he looked at the direction Suho pointed.

"Follow the flow of the river.... "

The younger one tilted his head questioning the older one.

"I trust my instinct..."


How is the story? If you like this story, subscribe, comment, upvote!!

 

How I feel writing this chapter...

 

 

I am not impressed with my work piece and it is like ... I think, compared to others.. 

How I feel after completing this chapter...

 

Do I love writing stories?

I am just kidding...

Okay...

 

I love writing stories.. that are not so narrowed down..

 

Any words for your subscribers?

 

 

If you want to chat with the author, 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsHerJoJo[email protected]

instagram :http://https://instagram.com/itsherjojo/   or @ itsherjojo

tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/blog/itsherjojo

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you guys soon<3..

Please remember to comment my sunshines because I don't bite.