鹿?

You Don't Even Know Me

✳鹿?✳

divider.png

 

Another day came and minah was as gloomy as ever. She still couldn't get over what happened yesterday; being insulted and having to be the source of someone's suffer. 

 

She sat at her seat, placing her chin on her palms and sigh. She was too deep into her thoughts to realize mark has already seated himself next to her. Few minutes pass and students have already filled the class while Minah, has no idea what's around her. She was in her own world.

 

"Attention students!!" The class teacher shouted "please welcome our new student" 

Minah snap out of her thoughts after hearing the word "new student" she stare at the teacher that was smiling widely and blink multiple times. 

A new student again?

 

People start gossiping and the class was like a market. It was unexpected because they didn't expect a new student could come right after mark. New students were suppose to enroll yesterday. But where's the new student? He's not coming in

 

"Please come in" the teacher said to the door

Students were thinking she was out of her mind because she's talking to a door. The students look at her disgustingly and some even gave the middle finger to her

"Rude" Mark and Minah mumble, inaudible for anyone to hear

"Come in.....?" The teacher continued but there was no response 


Then the door was ajar, everyone was anticipating it. There he was, no wait. There was the new students's head popping from the door, with his puppy eyes that is blinking rapidly. The girls, obviously except minah, squeal like there's no tomorrow.

 

The student open the door wider and step in class. The first thing those students notice were those....those long legs

"3..." Minah counted down in her head

"2...." 

"1" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"   

"I knew it" she told herself and cover her ears with her hands and shook her head

Mark on the other hand was shutting his eyes and keeping his mouth in a thin straight line, displease was written all over his face.


The new student casually walk over to the front of the class and watch the students go insane. It was like a drama, fangirls and kingkas. Bla bla bla. Same old same old.

He already knew something like this would happen, he knows he's hot and that's also his use against girls; To make them fall for him.

"Can you guys quiet down and let him introduce himself?" The teacher rolled her eyes and cross her arms "please do introduce yourself" 

The guy smirk and wink at a random girl at the back of the class. Girls could only mumble curses under their breath and some could only sent daggers.

"My name is luhan. I'm from beijing and just for some idiots, beijing is in china" 

"Wow~~ so cocky" Mark mumble audible for only minah to hear

"Cocky indeed" minah told herself "but... Doesn't lù (鹿) means deer in chinese?" 

 

And you guys would be asking how she knows that and the answer is, she knows Chinese. Her grandparents are actually from china. They fled to korea during the chinese war and her parents are born in korea. She's fluent in both chinese and korean. Adding to the list, she's also fluent in english. She hasn't study abroad but her english is quite good. minah studied hard in school and that's how she knows english, most of the other students doesn't study. 

 

However, no one knows she's fluent in chinese and english, like i say before, no one cares nor want to know about her. 

 

The so called cocky student name luhan scan the girls in class, finding who has the prettiest face in class because he knows what will come next; a seat. His eyes land on minah, who was staring at him boringly as if he was the most uninteresting person in the world. But despite that, she is pretty. She has a hidden beauty if i was to explain. Luhan know girls and when he say the person is pretty, She -must- be pretty.

 

There was also an empty seat next to minah so why not? She's not gonna kill him right? Nah...

 

"Luhan can you please find-" 

Without letting the teacher finish her sentence, luhan has already walk to the seat next to minah and sat down. 

"Ah~~ that was fast. I guess.... that's a good choice" the teacher said, quite unsure and turn her body to the whiteboard

 

"Hey" luhan greeted minah and wink seductively at her. Which minah only respond with a blink and turn her head to the board. 

 

Luhan wasn't going to believe that no girl would not fall for him. Like he was a kinga in his former school and girls drool over him. Hundreds of girls confess to him but only the pretty ones lucky ones were chosen to be his girlfriend. He's a player and he has to admit it.

 

"Playing hard to get?" Luhan smirk and move his face close to her ear "we'll see about that" 


Author's Note:  i'm so sorry for the short and late chapter. check my Blog Post for more information regarding my updates.

Quote of the day:  "Forget what hurt you in the past. But never forget what it thought you"