02

Thoughts

Days by days,they start to get closer.

Lay easily open up to Ji Eun. Lay isn't that type of man who can easily get along with people he just met. It's different whenever he's with Ji Eun.

There's always something special about her that he makes him wants to get to know her more and more each day. And as they both get closer ...... 

Their hearts .....

 


 

Ji Eun's POV

Lay,Zhang Yixing.

What makes me want to know him better?

Is it because he's talented? 

Is it because he knows how to play guitar? Yeah,I know my ideal type is the one who could play guitar and sing with his soul and heart but do I really want to know him better because he has my ideal type in him?

Or is it because his cute dimples?

Or maybe his sweet smile? 

Or it might be because of his angelic voice? 

Argh! This is all making me confuse with my own self. I don't even know why I feel like wanting to get to know him better but there's something,yes,for sure,there's something in him that makes the urge of wanting to know him inside of me.

Or maybe I've fall for him? 

Me? Song Ji Eun? Fall for some stranger she just met? Huh?!  What was that supposed to mean? Love? I've fallen in love?

I've never fall in love with anyone in my life. I don't even believe in love at the first sight so it must have be my tired mind that told me I'm in love when the fact is I'm not. Dear mind,please don't be like this even though you're tired. Please get back to your sense dear Song Ji Eun's mind. I love you xoxo. 

 


 

Lay's POV

 

Song Ji Eun.

What a beautiful name she has. A beautiful name suits a beautiful figure like her. 

She smiles the prettiest. Her laugh makes me laugh too. She's talented but she keeps it to herself. She needs to show it to others. I bet she must have been famous if she showed her talents to public.

She has the sweetest and angelic voice. I bet her boyfriend must be the luckiest guy ever in this world!

Wait,but does she has one? She doesn't looks like she's been owned by someone. Or maybe she wants her relationship with her boyfriend remain a secret? She's a well known person tho. Rumours nowadays spread even faster than the thunder.

Duh,why even I need to care about her? 

Im just helping her in that event that's all.

But,why does my heart beats faster when she's around?

Am I in lo-? Oh,no no no! I'm not. Maybe it's because she's just too pretty that makes me nervous every time I'm with her. No,I'm not in love with her. How can I fall for someone I've just met? That's hilarious!

Guitar,here I come! Help me calm my mind. 

 


 

'Should I talk to omma about this?' Ji Eun said to herself. She really wants to tell her 'omma' but she doesn't know how .

Mrs.Yoon caught Ji Eun who's doing a weird things. Ji Eun keeps coming back and forth. Sometimes she sits on the couch and suddenly she gets up from the couch. She's mumbling something but Mrs.Yoon can't really hear it so Mrs.Yoon decides to ask Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun-na,why do you look so miserable? Is there anything bothering you at this moment? "

"Huh? Uh-hurm. No,why omma? I'm fine?"

"Heh,you know that you're the worst when it comes to lying people. Tell me what's bothering you?" 

Ji Eun approach Mrs.Yoon and takes a sit beside her.

"Omma,do you believe in love at the first sight?"

"Love at the first sight? I believe in that. I've once been through that. I was stupid back then." Mrs.Yoon laugh as she recalls her love at the first sight memories.

"You know that I've found the replacement and it is a guy right omma? " she lift her eyebrow and gets a nod from Mrs.Yoon.

"I don't know why but it seems like there's something about him that makes me want to know him better. It's just there's always something I want to dig in him. It's unexplainable omma." She mess her hair in frustration because of that. Her mind keeps searching for the thing she's been looking for in him but failed to.

"Ji Eun-na,I think it's just that your heart had fall for him that's why you've been having the urge to know him better. And I know I'm 100% right about this. Your heart beats faster whenever you're with him and sometimes you can't even look at him right in the eyes because it will only makes your heart pounds faster and soon after that you'll start losing your mind and drifted apart by his stare,his smile or maybe if he has dimples ,you might have been drifted apart by those dimples. I think you've fall in love with him even if your mind keeps it in denial but your heart will never. Maybe you've fall for him during your first encountered with him but you just didn't realised that." Mrs.Yoon calmly speaks to Ji Eun.

"Omma..." Ji Eun has lost her words. She can't seems to speak anymore. All the things that her 'omma' told her were true. Her heart will beats faster whenever they're together. She'll get flustered easily when he threw her his sweet smile that will show his cute dimples. 

Maybe her 'omma' was right.

Maybe she has just fallen in live with him.

Ji Eun thought to herself.