04

Thoughts

The D-day is getting near.

Ji Eun and Lay are getting busier than before.

They often stay up until 3 in the morning just to settle all of the things needed by the organiser. 

They need to submit their paper works to the organiser for them to check whether their ideas are suitable and can be fit it with the occasion or not. 

 

 

" Lay,I'm so sorry for burdening you. I didn't expect them to reject our third paper work. "

" Oh,no. No. You're not burdening me. Besides I enjoy doing this work. Don't worry Ji Eun-na,I'm fine. " Lay smiles at her to make her feels less guilty.

" Urm....Lay,can I ask you something? " 

Suddenly,Lay's heart racing and beating so fast.

UNCONTROLABLLY FAST !

" Err..uh.. Yes. What is it? " there's so much things going in Lay's mind at that moment. So many thoughts going through his mind. So many 'what is she wanna ask' in his mind.

" What do you think about Kris? " 

And with that question being thrown to Lay,his face expression drastically change. He didn't expect that kind of question will come out of Ji Eun's mouth. He knew something is going on between the two of them. It makes his heart ache thinking about the guy named Kris that've been mentioned by Ji Eun. His face is turning half red now. His mind is recalling the past.

 

The past that he wished he could forget forever. 

The past that he wished he could change.

The past that has been haunting him without fail.

The past that change him to someone he never thought he would be now.

The past .... 

 

" Lay? Lay? Do you hear me? " Ji Eun snap her fingers a few time in front of Lay's face before Lay react to her only God knows how many times she had snapped her fingers to him. 

" Uh-huh? Sorry. What was is just now? " Lay's scratch the back of his head.

" I asked you,what do you think about Kris? "

" Kris? Kris? "

" Yes,Kris. That Kris guy. "

" Oh the new guy that help us with all the electrical things eh? " he received a nod from Ji Eun. " Oh,he's a quiet guy. He doesn't talk much. He has never talk to me before. He's tall. He has the look that every guy dream of. He's passionate huh maybe in his work. Nah,I don't know much about him. Sorry Ji Eun, that's all I could say about him. "

" You really don't like judging people huh Lay? " she laugh after hearing Lay's comments. 

Lay just smirk at her reply. He really want to get out of that topic. He starting to feel uneasy.

" Not with that kind of comment I expected from you Lay. I mean,like,do you think he suits me? " Ji Eun ask with a bright smile sticking in her face as she's thinking how beautiful she would look when she's with Kris.

' It's on Lay,it's on! Everything will be like the last time. You remember well enough right Lay. It's on Lay. It's going to happen Lay. Kris had got her. What are you going to do Lay? Are you going to let the same damn things happen again?! Lay wake up! You promised yourself you'll never let her getting hurt. Stupid Lay. Stand for her! Tell her what is he like. Tell her the truth Lay! ' his heart speaks loud. Loud enough that it's controlling his mind right now

" No ! I don't think he suits you Ji Eun. We've only met him a few times. It's crazy if you had fallen for him. It's .. Crazy. " Lay is now standing without facing Ji Eun and his hand is now clutching to each other. 

" Hey,Lay. Are you jealous? Are you jealous if him? What's wrong with you? You've never been like this before. " Ji Eun puzzled with Lay's reaction to her question. " Only you met him for a few times but not me. As I'm in charge in almost everything,I've meet him for the whole last two weeks. It's only you,the one who have met him for a few times. Not me okay Lay. Not me"

" NO JI EUN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHO IS HE! YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET JI EUN. YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET! HE IS NOT AS NICE AS WHAT YOU SEE! " and now he's turning to face Ji Eun. His face is burning red.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LAY? YOU AREN'T LIKE THE LAY I'VE KNOWN BEFORE !! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT HE IS A BAD GUY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY NET HIM FOR A FEW TIMES. IT IS NIT LIKE YOU'VE KNOWN HIM FOR AGES. OFF LAY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY HIM A BAD GUY! IT'S NOT HIM I'LL REGRET KNOWING TO,BUT IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU LAY ! YES,I REGRET KNOWING YOU LAY. "

" LISTEN TO ME JI EUN. " Lay grabs her shoulder hardly. " YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET KNOWING HIM. EVEN THOUGH I'VE MET HIM FOR JUST A FEW TIMES BUT I CAN SEE HOW HE IS REALLY LIKE. I'M NIT MAKING ANY RANDOM ASSUMPTION SONG JI EUN. HE IS A BAD GUY! LISTEN TO ME,KRIS IS A BAD GUY AND YOU SHOULD NEVER APPROACH HIM! "

Lay's words are all just a waste. As a reward for his conscience to Ji Eun,he receives Ji Eun's small soft hand on his right cheek. 

" I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS LAY. IS THAT WHAT A FRIEND SHOULD SAY TO HIS FRIEND? I HATE YOU LAY. DON'T TALK TO ME EVEN IF IT IS ABOUT THE WORK WE'RE WORKING ON TOGETHER! I DON't WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE. GO! " Ji Eun sobs. Lay's in shocked.

" Fr-friends?" Lay stuttered. 

" GO !! " Ji Eun violently push Lay out of her house. Lucky,her omma wasn't at home.