03

Thoughts

*phone ringing*

"Hello" Ji Eun answered her phone with her sleepy voice.

"Hello,who's there?"

"Ji Eun,this is Lay. Are you still sleeping?"

"Uh? Huh? Lay? Huh? Why are you calling me this early? You should be sleeping now. I-what-why are you calling me? You-what uh what time is it now?" She asked with her eyes closed and her words stuttered.

'Oh God,she's sounds so cute when her words got stuttered. Her sleepy voice' Lay thought to himself as he heard Ji Eun spoke. He laugh silently.

"Ji Eun,wake up. It's almost 9.30. We supposed to meet up at the park 30 minutes ago. Wake up! I'm waiting for you here." 

"WHAT?! 9.30 in the morning? THAT MEANS WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT 9? OH MY GOODNESS LAY. I'M SO SORRY. I'LL GET MYSELF READY AND I'LL BE THERE SOON. LAY I'M SO SORRY!!!" Ji Eun quickly hang up the phone and storm into the bathroom and get ready.

 

 

After 10 minutes,she's dressed up and went to the park. 

On her way to the park,she stop by at a stall and bought some food as she felt so guilty towards Lay. 

"Oh my god,how did I forget about the meeting. Oh t!! I'm screwed! " she mumbled to herself. 

She walks in a very fast speed. As soon as she arrived the park,she searched for Lay. She keeps searching but she failed to find him. 

"Oh Jezz,did he left or what? Where is he? Ugh! He must have left. Who bares to wait for another 20 minutes. Stupid Ji Eun! You should've set your alarm! Ugh! Idiot! Now that he left. This is all your fault Song Ji Eun! And if he run away like the others did you are totally screwed up! " Ji Eun keeps talking to herself and she didn't realised that actually Lay was standing right behind her and he was controlling himself from bursting out laughter.

"Ehem! "

"WHAT?" Ji Eun replied with a quite mad intonation.

"Hi,Ji Eun." Lay smiles to her and that surprised her 

"Lay,how long have you been there? Where have you been? I thought you have left. I thought I'm going to have to find someone else. I thought you've run away like the others. Oh thank goodness you didn't. But,where the heck have you been? You surprised me you know!" with her 'angry' face,she punch Lay's arms and it makes him giggles.

"Why are you laughing? Don't you know that I'm angry with you right now Lay? And you can still laughing?" 

Lay's laughter get even louder than before as he couldn't stand seeing Ji Eun's 'angry' face.

'Ugh this boy! He doesn't even let me get mad at him huh. See,even when he's dying out of laughter he still looks cute. Oh god! What am I saying? Wake up Ji Eun. Get a grip of yourself!!'

"YAH!" 

"What?" Lay still can't stop laughing even though this time Ji Eun really is getting mad at him. For real.

"Why can't you stop laughing Lay? Oh my god. You really don't want to stop huh?!" 

As Ji Eun got no respond from Lay,she planned to attack him. 

She jumped onto Lay's back and start pinching his ear. She bite his ear and that makes he screams a bit but Ji Eun quickly palmed Lay's mouth. She didn't want people to misunderstood. She afraid that people might think she's trying to kidnap Lay as he screams like a person who is about to be kidnap. 

"Shut up you! Stop laughing and don't scream like that. People might think I'm going to kidnap you."

"Let them think that." Lay said while giving a very mischievous smile to Ji Eun. Ji Eun's flustered. Her heart beats faster. 

As Lay come closer to her and that makes her back meet the tree behind her,her heart keep beating faster and faster. Now that,her face and Lay's meet. They're facing each other in a very close distance. Very close that she could feels Lay's breathe. 

"Wait" Lay said while leaning on closer to Ji Eun. "Did I heard someone's heart beats as loud as the drum?" Lay's looking at Ji Eun which only makes her heart pounds thousands times faster and the sound too,can be heard clearly. The sound of her heartbeat. The sound that she has never heard before. 

"Does it comes from you,Song Ji Eun." Lay's voice turns into a very seducing yet mischievous. He put his right had on Ji Eun's chest. He smirks while his hand still on Ji Eun's chest and his eyes staring deep into Ji Eun's.

Ji Eun froze. She's paralysed. She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know how to react. She doesn't know what's wrong with her. She doesn't know why her heart can't be back to normal. She doesn't know why cold sweats starts rolling down her face. She doesn't know why she didn't stop Lay's hand from getting on her chest. She's clueless. Her mind went blank.

Her body becomes weak. She feels like there is no energy left in her as all the energy had been used by her heart. The heart that can't stop beating like crazy. As she tries to resist,her mind keeps against it. She feels so tired. As she close her eyes,she could feel a soft pair of lips landed on hers. She slowly open her eyes and ....

 

 

"Ji Eun-na,Ji Eun. Song Ji Eun. Honey,wake up. Jezz,how long are you going to sleep? It's almost 1 in the evening. Song Ji Eun !! WAKE UPPPP !!!" Mrs.Yoon had to use everything and every method just to wake her up.

...she slowly open her eyes and  she found herself hugging her 'omma's' neck. She was super flustered and scream out of sudden. 

"Oh God! Omma! You shocked me!" She caresses her chest as she felt like her heart is going to be out the rib cage.

"What? I was trying to wake you up. I went to your room every 15 minutes from 10 in the morning until now. Why is it so hard to wake up you honey? You've never been like this before. What did you do last night? Did you stayed up all night? I think I've lost some weight due to the 'exercise' I've been doing for the past 4 hours. And why are hugging my neck honey?" 

"Heh,omma. Err,nothing. I wash up first." She smiles at Mrs.Yoon and went strength to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Ji Eun's POV 

Oh my goodness !! 

It was all just a dream!

ugh! I thought it was real. It really did felt like it was happening. What's wrong with me? Have I gone mad or what?! Did I really have fallen in love with him? Jeez,I'm confused !