07

Thoughts

It's been exactly 3 months since Lay told everything that's been bothering him to Mrs.Yoon.

The event he and Ji Eun's participated also had meet the end.

But,not for the fact that Ji Eun and Kris are getting even closer than before. They've been hanging out together for the past 3 months and you can say that most of the things that Ji Eun should've settled for the event was done by Lay. He did that because he doesn't want to keep arguing with Ji Eun and he thought that could make Ji Eun realised that he cares for her and doesn't want her to get hurt but it turns out that his guesses went all wrong.

It's true Ji Eun had started talking to Lay back as usual but not as often like before Kris came into her life.

The Song Ji Eun that Lay knew was never the same as Song Ji Eun that he talks to now. It seems like they both are two different person just with the same figure.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                               ***                                                                                                                      

 

 

 

"Ji Eun,are you free tonight? I need to talk to you about something." 

"Tonight? I don't think so I can make it. If there is anything you want to tell me just say it here. I'm listening but please make it fast."

Lay sigh to hear her answer. He knew that was what Ji Eun's going to say but he still make an effort to try.

"Do you have any plan tonight? Or maybe going out or something?" still Lay keep asking her. He knows she's getting irritated.

"Yeah. I do." she simply reply

"With who?"

"Are you my manager or bodyguard or what?" she replied sarcastically.

"Kris I guess?"

"You knew the answer yet still asking me? Lay,I've got to go. Anything just text me." with that she hang up.

 

"Ji Eun,what have he done to you? You're so different from the one I know when we first met." Lay let out a heavy sigh.

 

'Ji Eun,can we meet tomorrow morning if you're free? Please Ji Eun..' 

Lay decided to text Ji Eun. He really needs to meet Ji Eun. He really needs to stop her from meeting Kris again.

*beep* 

'Okay. What time and where?' 

'9 a.m. You decide the place,I don't mind.' 

'Fine. The usual park then. See you there,tomorrow.'

Lay felt grateful enough. It's hard to have an agreement with Ji Eun lately and the fact that she decided to meet at the park tomorrow morning made Lay feels even more grateful. He knows what he'll face tomorrow and he was hoping that they won't be meeting at some restaurant or any private places.                  

"Who's that?" 

"Uh,nothing. Not important at all." Ji Eun reply with the sweet smile on her face.

"Sure it's not important huh." He mocks her.

"Babe,seriously it's not important at all. It was Lay. You know him." she tried her best to convince him since she knew that Kris dislike Lay a lot. 

"He's not going to steal me from you either honey. You know that you're the only one I love."

"Yes I know that but baby,guys are the same. He might have something else planned. You know that I love you right."

"Guys are the same?  Then that means you are too aren't you babe?" She . Kris startled at her statement or question. He doesn't even know.

"Wha..what? No,of course I'm not. I'm different. I'm unique." 

"Yeah,says the one who claimed that he came from the galaxy." Ji Eun reply sarcastically.

"Yah! It's true. If you don't believe me,I'll take you to my place someday. How bout that?" Kris smirks.

"Why not right? If you're lying to me,just so you know,I'm not an ordinary girl and you have to really prepared yourself." she gave him a naughty look.

'Lay,she's surrending herself to me. I thought it would be as tough as May but I was wrong. Now,she's making everything becomes easier.' Kris mumbles to himself.

"I'm always prepared,"

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"Ji Eun,"

"What do you really want to talk about Lay?" Ji Eun reply but she doesn't look at Lay like she always do.

"Can you look at me Ji Eun?" Lay sounds like he's begging her but he try to control it so that she won't notice it. He doesn't want to look so desperate.

"Just talk,it will make no difference. Please Lay,you're wasting my time if you just want me to come here and look at you. I've got a lot more important things to do. Now,say what you want or leave." she still doesn't look at Lay. Not even a glance at him.

"What did he do to you Ji Eun? Why are you so different now? Where does the Song Ji Eun that I used to know go?" Lay is truly disappointed. He can barely manage to lift his head up.

"What do you mean Lay? Were you talking about Kris just now? What is your problem with him actually Lay?" Ji Eun seems annoyed but she still refused to look at Lay.

"Yes,I was. Didn't I told you before what kind of guy he is? He's not like what you think he is Ji Eun. Please,Ji Eun,listen to me. I don't want you to regret later. I care for you Ji Eun and I don't want anything bad to happen to you." Lay's voice starts to crack.

"What is your problem Lay? What kind of guy do you think he is? What? Do you think he is the one who pretend to be good but the truth is he is the opposite person. Totally the opposite one?!" Her voice becomes stern.

"Are you trying to tell me that he'll soon hurt me? Can't you see Lay? Can't you see how happy am I at the moment?! Why are you keeping your eyes so closed and not wanting to open it up? Why are you being so mean to me? Where is the Lay who always supports me in everything I do?" Ji Eun's eyes start to get teary.

"That Lay is still here. That Lay is here right in front of you. That Lay never went or vanished anywhere. That Lay always and forever will support the Ji Eun whom had always be so cheerful,so cheeky,so creative. But,that Lay is now disappointed towards the Ji Eun he's seeing right now. That Lay can't seems to support the decission that this Ji Eun is making right now. This Lay is not being mean but this Lay is trying to get you,Song Ji Eun,out of the place you should've supposed to enter in the first place." Lay too,starts to get teary and his voice sounds hoarser.

"I'm sorry Lay,but I don't see any mistakes in the decission I've made. I've made up my mind and no one could stop me. This is what I choose. Being with Kris is what I had choosen so please Lay,you're my bestfriend and you should've support me. I need your support so that I can keep moving forward. Lay,please understand me."

"I'm trying to understand you Ji Eun but I can't. I don't know what have gotten inside you. I'm begging you Ji Eun,leave him. He really is not what you think he is. Listen to me Ji Eun. I don't want you to get hurt Ji Eun. Won't you please,listen to me." teardrops start to roll down Lay's face.

"ENOUGH LAY! I'm sick of it! Whatever you say about him won't change my mind and my feelings towards him! You don't know him so shut up! He is not what you think he is! And I've told you countless times Lay. Countless times." 

"Stop it Lay!"